Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 88 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, ScyldScefing

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Cecilia Northman Vs. Misaki Toyoda: III - I Quit Match

2 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Cecilia Northman Vs. Misaki Toyoda: III - I Quit Match - Page 4 Empty Re: Cecilia Northman Vs. Misaki Toyoda: III - I Quit Match

Post by LunarWolf Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:19 pm

Pulling Misaki up into the air and then slamming the busty Berserk Ace down hard onto the mat with that nasty dragon suplex got the crowd to both cheer out loudly and groan out in sympathy for the busty Misaki Toyoda. The Swede would step up towards her feet and move towards the side of Misaki, looking to grab a hold of the brown hair of her rival and try to yank Misaki up towards her feet.

Once there the blond powerhouse would try and take Misaki by her throat with her dominant hand. " Give it up already Misaki, you're not gonna win this!" The Swede called out as she would try and lift the busty woman up off of her feet and try to slam the pink clad woman down with a mighty choke slam!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Cecilia Northman Vs. Misaki Toyoda: III - I Quit Match - Page 4 Empty Re: Cecilia Northman Vs. Misaki Toyoda: III - I Quit Match

Post by Teenwrestler Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:49 pm

After the blonde showed off her impressive strength by picking Misaki up off the ring mats and up on her feet while still trapped in the full-nelson, the crowd wowed at the blonde's strength and sympathised with the brunette after she was slammed like that. Misaki let out a loud moan as her back was really in some pain and it wasn't over yet.

Once again she was pulled up on her feet, struggling a bit but not enough to push away the blonde, once she was up on her feet Misaki glared at the blonde before Cecilia grabbed her throat, making Misaki gag a bit while grabbing her opponent's wrists. Before she could do anything else, the bruentte was pulled off her feet and raised in the air being being slammed back down in a mighty chokeslam!
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:28 pm

Cecilia would smirk as she looked right on Misaki and then hauld the woman up into the air and grabbed her by her throat, then slammed the woman down hard into the mat. The crowd groaned out in sympathy for the Berserk Ace. Cecilia would step up towards the side of Misaki and raise her right foot....

Before stomping it down hard against Misaki's busty chest, and then grinding her boot into those huge tits of the brunette. " Do you give ?!" Cecilia let out as she would look down at Misaki's face. Waiting to hear if the pink clad wrestler was done yet or not.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:39 pm

With Cecilia's arm tightened around her opponent's neck, Misaki was soon lifted up and slammed back down in a chokeslam to really send pain shooting down her back as she raised her back up off the mat while arching up and clutching her back while screaming in pain. With her busty chest puffed out, she felt her opponent's boot come stomping down on her chest to send her back flat against the mat as Cecilia began to grind her foot against Misaki's boobs.

"Mnnngh NO! Get off"she cursed, looking to grab her opponent by the ankle and try to lift her foot off of her.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:25 am

Grinding her boot down against Misaki's large breasts she felt the pink clad wrestler squirm underneath her and then she shouted out and shoved Cecilia's foot off of her. The blond forced to stumble back a few steps before righting herself and rolling her shoulders.

" Hah, well I guess that means I'll have to keep beating on you!" Cecilia let out as she would drop into her wrestling stance and gesture for Misaki to get up to her feet. " Come on, get up!"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:54 pm

With Misaki down on her back, she felt the weight of her opponent's boot come down on her chest as Cecilia pressed it down against Misaki's soft breasts. Misaki moaned in pain and shook her head, refusing to stay down before swatting her opponent's boot off her chest.

Misaki rolled to one side before pushing up on her knees, then all the way up on her feet. "We'll see about that...." Misaki said gritting her teeth before lunging in, not afraid of grappling with the mighty Swede.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:56 am

Misaki soon got up to her feet and seemed ready to grapple, the Swede nodded her head as she kept her eyes fixed with Misaki's. Narrowing her eyes as she would then step forward, locking up with Misaki Toyoda and trying to move in and take the Berserker Ace down onto the mat. 

Going for that collar and elbow tie-up only to try and show off her overwhelming might over the brunette as she would attempt to try and unbalance her footing and then throw her down onto the mat.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Mon May 01, 2017 5:51 pm

Misaki was ready to give it her all. Even though she was the one who was exerting more force in the match, being on the defensive and taking in more of the punishment- the Ace seemed ready and roaring to go. As the two beauties pressed up together, their busts grinded against each other as Misaki and Cecilia locked up in a fierce collar and elbow lock up. Misaki had to be smart, she couldn't overpower Cecilia but she would be smart about her tactic.

Letting Cecilia boss her around, the Ace would ease up the pressure allowing Cecilia to really power Misaki back a few steps before the Berserk Ace would suddenly leap up and fall flat on her back while pressing her legs against Cecilia's abs while using the grip on her shoulder to pull Cecilia towards her and using her leg to try and flip her up and over Misaki and toss her towards the corner as Misaki attempted for a monkey flip!
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu May 04, 2017 4:06 am

Cecilia was done playing around with Misaki, it was time to put the Berserk Ace in her place and show all that the only true ace in AFW was the Swedish blond bombshell, Cecilia Northman. As such the Swede tried to rush Misaki backwards and force Toyoda up against the corner with all her might. The Swede knew that the brunette couldn't stand against her might.

It didn't seem as if she was planning to though, as Cecilia forced Misaki back step by step until the pink clad wrestler dropped down onto her back and pulled Cecilia down with her. That foot of Misaki's shot up against the Swede's rockhard abs and then before Cecilia knew what was going on, the blond flew out into the air and crashed back first into the corner, upside down...before slumping down and crashing onto her shoulders. Legs folding over her frame as she let out a pained groan....

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:12 am

Misaki was having a rough time in the match, but it wasn't going to be easy to make her quit like that. The two busty women had been at each others throat for a while and none wanted to be humiliated by the other. With Misaki and Cecilia locked up in yet a another heated collar and elbow grapple battle, the Ace was losing ground inch by inch as the Swede powerhouse was simply too strong for the Ace of Berserk. Misaki had other ideas, she was going to use Cecilia's own strength against her.

As she was being pushed back, she suddenly jumped up and fell flat on her back, pressing her boot against Cecilia's abs to fling her over her and send her back crashing against the turnbuckle as the Ace executed a perfect monkey flip. Misaki quickly flipped around to shift up on her hands and knees, she smirked and licked her ups as she pulled up on her feet. "What's more Ceci~ you see, strength isn't the most important factor in a wrestling ring..." she said as she began to move towards Cecilia's body, as she landed on her shoulders with her legs slumping over her own body.

Misaki's chest huffed and puffed as she took a moment to catch her breath, sweat dripping off her lovely frame as she shook her head. Misaki grabbed Cecilia's ankles as she began to drag her the Swede back to the middle of the ring whilst the blonde was still on her back and being dragged by Misaki. "I'm going to make you Quit, whether you like it or nor damnit" she said with a serious tone as she began to use the grip on Cecilia's leg to turn her over onto her belly, if she managed to do so, Misaki would tuck Cecilia's legs under her arms and sit on top of the blonde's butt to try and lock in a Boston Crab submission.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next