by Deus001 Today at 12:19 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 10:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:35 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 135 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 133 Guests :: 3 Bots

ScyldScefing, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Cecilia Northman Vs. Misaki Toyoda: III - I Quit Match

2 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Cecilia Northman Vs. Misaki Toyoda: III - I Quit Match Empty Cecilia Northman Vs. Misaki Toyoda: III - I Quit Match

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:45 am

I Quit Match

Rules: None
Victory Condition: Get the other wrestler to say that they quit.

Spoiler:

It was time for Cecilia to finally settle things with Misaki Toyoda and show the Berserker Ace just who was the top bitch right here, the Swedish beauty was going to make sure to teach the berserker Ace a lesson or two tonight. Standing in the gorilla position where she wore her tight fitting and very revealing outfit. The busty Swede would nod her head and stretch herself out a bit as the stage hands ogled at her.  

Shortly enough the theme music of the Swedish beauty started to play out of the speakers, the heavy metal theme blasting through out the arena and with it getting the crowd all fired up! When Cecilia finally stepped out onto the ramp the crowd went into a frenzy of cheers, Seeing Cecilia in her slightly more skimpy outfit got her a good few catcalls as well. The Swedish powerhouse started to walk down the ramp and headed up into the ring. Climbing in and getting to the center of the ring where she would throw up her right arm into the air as a fist. A motion the crowd followed as the Swede then released a warcry for the crowd. Before standing there with her arm raised as if she was having it raised in victory already! 

The blond powerhouse would turn on her heels and head over towards to her corner and then turn to lean against the turnbuckle. The Swede would stretch her arms out over the ropes and settle herself into the corner, Just waiting now. For Misaki Toyoda.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Cecilia Northman Vs. Misaki Toyoda: III - I Quit Match Empty Re: Cecilia Northman Vs. Misaki Toyoda: III - I Quit Match

Post by Teenwrestler Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:58 am

Spoiler:

It was going to be their final confrontation. Misaki and Cecilia had developed some bad blood between themselves during Misaki's initial AFW wrestling career. Looking back, the Ace couldn't even remember the proper reason as to how did this all happened in the first place. The Ace would certainly blame Cecilia for her cocky and confident attitude but she wondered, why did Cecilia had beef with her? She never claimed to be the best in the league but something she said must have triggered something in Cecilia to have taken their rivalry this far. However, tonight it was going to end.

It certainly didn't help that the Berserk Ace took friendship with her rival' sister and frequently spar with her but on Misaki's part it was a genuine attempt to make friend with another Friction wrestler and have a nice spar. Clad in her traditional pink wrestling attire with white wrestling boots, pink elbow and writs pads she was determined to put this to an end.

"I Quit huh? Let' do this" she said, looking at herself in the mirror while sitting on a wooden bench and fixing her brown fingerless glove. She got up and moved to the gorilla position. Her music cued and she burst out of the curtains and made her way towards the ring. Jogging her way from the ramp to the ring, she picked up speed before doing a baseball slide to enter in the ring. After which she would get back up and move to the top turnbuckle and raise her hands, playing to the crowd before dropping back down and spinning to face Cecilia, with a determined look on her face.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Cecilia Northman Vs. Misaki Toyoda: III - I Quit Match Empty Re: Cecilia Northman Vs. Misaki Toyoda: III - I Quit Match

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:41 pm

Cecilia leaned back against the turnbuckle and eyed Misaki as the woman was starting to make her way down the ramp, that tight and shapely body of her rival and the ace of Berserk which was going to be the prime target for a lot of abuse in tonights match, as both women were gonna throw everything they had at one another. The Swedish powerhouse had no intention of losing this one, she was fully planning on walking out of this ring as the winner and be forever known as the better wrestler between the two. It was a match about pride, not just as wrestlers but the pride of their brands as well. 

The blond beauty looked on as Misaki did her little routine and then finally they were face to face, determined gazes clashing as Cecilia would walk up towards the center of the ring, hands on her hips as she glared off towards Misaki Toyoda. " Tonight we finish this, once and for all. I'll show you the difference between you and I." Cecilia spoke out as s he would give Misaki a cocky grin. All that was left was just for the bell to ring and they could start tearing into each other and try to break the other girl's will.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:20 pm

Tonight was was going to be it for one of these. After losing an I quit match, there was going to be no room for the loser to claim that she is the better wrestler. Misaki came into this match knowing full well of what this match meant but this was her only chance to prove that she was the better wrestler. So for the Berserk Ace, it was going to be all or nothing- as it was the case with the Hardcore Queen.

Once Misaki dropped down on the ring mats from the topturnbuckle, she turned around to face her opponent. She stood her ground as she saw Cecilia walk over towards her. They stood face to face, as they had done so in their many bouts before today. Misaki nodded at Cecilia's statement, choosing to stay silent and focused.

She stepped back a couple of steps and adjusted her outfit from the waist and then the bell rang *DING*DING*DING*

As soon as the bell rang, the Ace brought her hands out infront of her while skipping to her left as she looked for an opening to grapple up with the blonde.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:40 am

It seemed as if all she got from Misaki was a nod, the pink clad wrestler seemingly agreeing with the Swede though she doubted that would be the case for long. Misaki had some weird ideas and beliefs that the blond bombshell just didn't agree with and for some reason they just seemed to end up butting heads against each other. Probably mostly stemming from the fact that they were two very prideful wrestlers in their own way and right.

Though now was the time for them to end it and when the bell rang both women started to circle each other, Cecilia skipping towards the right as Misaki skipped towards the left...both with their arms raised and with intent focused eyes on one another. Cecilia would be the one to initiate as she tried to move in, looking to take a hold of each of Misaki's hands in her own. To Lock up with the busty brunette, though she quickly tried to go in full force...the second she interlocked hands with Misaki, the blond beauty would attempt to rush in! Going chest to chest with Misaki as she'd try to use her overwhelming might to try and force Misaki to back right up into the corner and squash her between the turnbuckle and the mighty Swede's body!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:55 pm

Misaki was full of confidence, she knew she had to take a bold step tonight and challenge Cecilia to a tough match, making the blonde bring her best while the brunette would do the same. The two would stand infront of each other, with Misaki simply nodding to Cecilia's notion. It had been along time since they bickered and argued but tonight....it was going to come down to two simple words.

After the bell rang, the two beauties locked up, Misaki was quickly overwhelmed by Cecilia's strength as she ended up in a bad spot, having lost the grapple she was backed up all the way into the corner. However, the brunette wasn't going to give up that easily, as soon as she was backed up the Ace tried to bring her knee right up into her opponent's delicious abs to stun her.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:37 pm

Cecilia and Misaki locked up and instantly the Swede used her superior strength and size to push and bully Misaki into the corner, rather easily too...something that made the blond grin a bit. Though her grin was short lived on her face, as when she got Misaki Toyoda into the corner the Swede took a hard knee right up into her rock hard abs.

The impact caused the Swede to cough out an weaken up a bit, but it wasn't enough to stun her completely, instead the Swede tried to pull her head back and attempt to headbutt the pink clad woman right on her forehead to forehead!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:43 pm

Misaki was clearly not the favourite in a test of strength contest. However, she didn't want to make Cecilia think that she was afraid of testing her strength against the mighty Swede, which is why she accepted the lock up and went at her straight on. Unfortunately, the Ace came up short and was pushed up in the corner but she still had plans as she brought her knee up against Cecilia's lovely abs.

Misaki smirked, looking to try and push her back after Cecilia had lost some air but the blonde once again took control when she rammed her head against Misaki's forehead "OWWWW your big forehead....owww" she moaned, looking to break off from the grapple.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:49 pm

Cecilia groaned out as she clonked foreheads with Misaki and then felt her brunette rival try and push her back and break the lock-up. The Swede wouldn't try and push the lock up anymore, instead trying to back up a step and then attempt to fire off a hard right hook....aimed right for Misaki's large breasts! Looking to flatten one of those mighty tits of the berserk ace.

Looking to stun her so that the Swede could try and grab a handful of Misaki's bangs and start to try and pull the woman up of the corner and walk towards the center of the ring with the pink clad fighter. Looking to flip her down onto the mat on her back by whipping her by her hair.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:24 pm

After being headbutted, the Ace tried to push off away from the grapple looking to shake off the pain from that quick and strong hearbutt but the Swede wasn't going to let her advantage go that easily. As Misaki pulled away, she was rather surprised Cecilia wasn't determined to keep the lock up. However her intention was soon cleared up as the blonde let go simply to change tactics as she unleashed a vicious strike to Misaki's chest

"Ahh!Y-you..." Misaki groaned in pain, covering her breasts with her hands which allowed Cecilia to grab at her silky brown hair and drag her to the middle of the ring before tossing her in hairmare down on her back! *THUD*
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next