by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 178 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 178 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Cecilia Northman Vs. Misaki Toyoda: III - I Quit Match

2 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Cecilia Northman Vs. Misaki Toyoda: III - I Quit Match - Page 5 Empty Re: Cecilia Northman Vs. Misaki Toyoda: III - I Quit Match

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:35 am

Cecilia wasn't exactly in a good position at the moment. Having been thrown down hard against the corner turnbuckle and then slumped down against the mat in a painful manner. It seemed that Misaki's *quick thinking* had paid of and gained her the advantage even though she had been the one who was bullied into the corner by the stronger Cecilia Northman.

Misaki even went as far as to start taunting the blond as she took a hold of the Swede by her ankles and pull her towards the center of the ring and then clamped her into a painful boston crab submission hold! " Gkh!..." Cecilia winced out through gritted teeth as she shook her head. Fists clenching as she struggled underneath Misaki, feeling that rear press down against her back as her hips and lower back was starting to feel as if they were on fire.

"G-get off!!..." Cecilia managed to bark out at Misaki through the pain as she tried to used her arms and strength to drag them towards the ropes. Even though there was no rope-breaks in this match...being by the ropes would without a doubt help her get a leverage and find a way out of the hold.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Cecilia Northman Vs. Misaki Toyoda: III - I Quit Match - Page 5 Empty Re: Cecilia Northman Vs. Misaki Toyoda: III - I Quit Match

Post by Teenwrestler Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:19 am

After using the blonde's own strength against her, the Berserk Ace had found herself in a much better position than she had during their match. With Cecilia slumped in the corner turnbuckle, Misaki grabbed her opponent's legs to drag her back to the middle of the ring whereby she would trap Cecilia's legs under her arms and turn her over onto her belly, sitting on the small of her back as her shapely rear pressed against it. Misaki gritted her teeth and pulled Cecilia's legs back to bend her awkwardly in a C like formation as she completed the Boston Crab submission.

Misaki asked her opponent to Quit, the blonde defiantly refused and then Misaki asked the referee "Go on, you ask her then!" she would tell the referee but Cecilia would shake her head once more. Misaki could feel the blonde moving under her as she began to drag them close to the ropes, Misaki tried to thump her butt against her opponent's back to try and keep her pinned down but the blonde managed to get close to the ropes.

"Tsk, you never know when to quit huh? Damn you Cecilia" she cursed feeling her powerful opponent tug and pull at the ropes, Misaki wasn't obliged to let go but she knew she it was going to be harder to keep the hold locked on if her opponent kept trashing about using her grip on the ropes. After keeping her in a few extra seconds in the submission, Misaki released her opponent's legs and got up off her. The Ace would shake her head and brush her sweaty hair backwards before looking down at the Swede. She would grab her by the hair to slowly pull Cecilia up to her feet, getting face to face with her "Admit it. I am better than you.....so just quit right now"
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:36 am

Cecilia was defiant to the very end that was one of the traits that had her be such a tough wrestler. She could outlast most and she was skilled and she was powerful...these three traits were what made her one of the best around. Though the pain she was feeling right now was something else....Misaki was disturbingly good at performing a Boston Crab, yet the Swede managed to pull her way towards the ropes, grabbing onto them and trying to find some way to pull herself up.

Though Misaki soon let go of her, then moved in and grabbed the Swede by her hair and yanked her up so that they were face to face. Hearing Misaki's words caused the blond to click her tongue and bring her own hands up, gripping tightly on Misaki's hair in return with both women having control of the other's locks.

" You're the one...who's going to quit."
Cecilia let out as she would shove her large breasts against Misaki's generous pair and push into her rival, trying to force her backwards towards the center of the ring with a hairpull and some titty-shoving

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:29 am

It was always going to be a challenge to make Cecilia quit. Misaki knew the blonde was really stubborn and it would take someone really special to make her quit. Misaki was going to be that special wrestler to make this blonde bitch quit and she was determined as hell to do it. With the blonde getting to the ropes, Misaki eventually managed to let her go but she was getting more and more confident that soon, in one of her many submissions moves that she has under her arsenal the blonde would surely quit to one of them.

Grabbing the blonde by her hair, she pulled her up to meet her face to face as she began to taunt her a bit to try and mentally hurt her as well as physically, which would add to her quitting in the end eventually. However, it would seem the Ace's plan would backfire as Cecilia got fired up and grabbed Misaki's hair "AH! L-let go you...Ngghh" she would cry as soon, Cecilia spoke out and shoved her breasts into Misaki's to push her back to the middle of the ring and soon the two were engaged in a heated tit and hairpull fight as Misaki yanked Cecilia's hair while bumping breasts with her as the two were pressed together, their sweaty frames in a heated contest "COME ON! SAY IT....SAY IT" she would yell in pure emotion
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:35 am

Cecilia and Misaki were now locked in a struggle that the crowd could get behind, sweaty tits bumping and smacking into each other as the two beautiful veteran wrestlers who each had the crowd behind them were pulling and pushing and struggling against each other at full force. Neither of them backing down as their heated contest threw their sweaty frames against one another.

" Ngh!...NEVER!" Cecilia let out as she and Misaki were locked in combat in the center of the ring, struggling for control. " YOU SAY IT!" Cecilia let out as she would finally attempt to push Misaki back even more, stepping forward and driving her tits into Misaki's impressive pair to try and forcefully shove Misaki into the corner as she kept up the hairpulling. " You're the one who's beneath me..."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:57 am

The two were now engaged in hot, sweaty titty and hairpull battle as their frames were pressed together right. Misaki and Cecilia bought battled for supremacy as the two ladies danced around in a grapple, with teach of them having a fistfull of each other's hair. Misaki was not going to back down at all, she would continue to bump heads and chests against the larger Swede, she was going to show Cecilia that she wasn't going to just back down because she was slightly smaller.

"Arghhh N-no way, I've had it with your arrogant B.S" she would yell back as she continued to pull her long blonde hair trying to force her head down against her chest!
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:07 am

Misaki soon started to yank Cecilia's head downward moving it towards Misaki's chest, the Swede grit her teeth in annoyance as the painful hairpulling was really hurting her scalp and Misaki's words made the Swede want to teach the Berserk Ace a lesson! She'd try and perform the same act as Misaki. Trying to pull Misaki downward!

The Mighty blond would try and pull them both downward onto their side and then try and roll over so that she was on top. " I told you! You're beneath me!" Cecilia'd let out as she'd try and force her chest down on top of Misaki's face, attempting to lock in a breast smother on the brunette!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:23 am

Misaki was going to take Cecilia out, she didn't care about making her Quit for now but if she could take Cecilia out using her breasts here and now, it could give her great satisfaction. She pulled Cecilia's head down using her hair, her face were very close to Misaki's breasts, clad in her pink outfit. However, the mighty blonde was always the stronger one and suddenly using her strength, the Swede would pull them downwards on their side, surprising the brunette.

*THUD*

"Urgh hey...ow....c-cant fight me like a woman huh?"Misaki would hiss out as they wrestled around until Cecilia ended up on top. Misaki glared at the blonde with gritted teeth as she wriggled under her, Misaki's eyes went wide as those huge orbs descending down and pressed against her face as Cecilia locked in a.....breast smother submission! "MMMNFFFFHHHHH" Misaki would mumble out, struggling to breathe in the suffocating smother.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:28 am

Cecilia clicked her tongue in annoyance at Misaki's words as the busty pink clad wrestler said that. " Don't be stupid....This is fighting like a woman!" Cecilia shouted out as she got Misaki on her back and pinned her down with her own frame. Pressing her large breasts down on Misaki's face and lockign in that breast smother.

The blond would narrow her eyes from the pain of her burning scalp. It was enough of this hairpulling she thought. Moving her hands from Misaki's hair and attempting to grab the wrists of the Berserker ace. The Swede would try and use her strength to squeeze those wrists painfully and try and force Misaki's grip on her hair to weaken so that she could attempt to pin those wrists down on the mat.

" Now stay there underneath my breasts and pass out, like a good little bitch!"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:32 am

"That's not what I meant, idiot! Gah....G-get off already you arrogant prick" Misaki would yell back as she was pushed down on her back, with the Swede's larger frame coming down on top of her as she pressed her breasts in Misaki's face, making it hard for her to see anything or breathe. She felt her opponent grab at her wrists as she pried them off the grip Misaki had on Cecilia's hair and soon, her hands were pinned down above her head with her wrists being squeezed hard.

"MMMNNFFFFHHH NO-MNFFFHHH" she mumbled under her boobs, she was trapped...pinned down and being smothered. Her hot breath blew against Cecilia's breasts while their sweaty frames pressed together tight as Misaki's toned frame struggle against Cecilia's well build body.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next