Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Clyde Gastin Vs. Juniper Nayle II - KO POW Match

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Clyde Gastin Vs. Juniper Nayle II - KO POW Match Empty Clyde Gastin Vs. Juniper Nayle II - KO POW Match

Post by Lobo Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:44 pm

KO Match
Winning Conditions: Knockout your opponent!
Winner keeps the loser for 24 hours!
Ring Out Count: Ten counts.

"Heavy Is The Head" By the Zac Brown band suddenly played throughout the arena and the crowd erupted in to massive cheers as the former Tension Champion, Clyde Gastin emerged from the entrance stage to the roaring crowd, wearing his leather cowboy hat, long black wrestling tights with matching boots and pads on his elbows and knees, as well as tape fastened around his wrists.

"LETS ROCK, BABY!!!" Cried the cowboy with his finger guns raised to the cheering crowd before he ran down the ramp and slid into the ring. From there he made his way toward the far corner and climbed it to raise his fists to the crowd before dropping down into his corner, waiting for this rematch against Juniper to commence!

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Clyde Gastin Vs. Juniper Nayle II - KO POW Match Empty Re: Clyde Gastin Vs. Juniper Nayle II - KO POW Match

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:56 am

Last time Juniper got in the ring with Clyde, she let her emotions get the best of her. And Clyde used them to his advantage to beat Juniper in a rather dirty way. Since then, it was known that the redhead crushed hard on the cowboy. He had lost the only woman he had ever really wanted, and has been in the eye of at least three more who wanted him. Juniper made a fool of herself for fighting Eliza and kissing Clyde right after winning.

Perhaps that was a parting shot from Mercy. Just to throw one more wrench in Clyde's life already. After putting it all together, Juniper searched for Mercy to tear her a new one. But she was nowhere to be found and eventually, Juniper had to let it all go. She wasn't going to apologize to anyone for her actions though. That wasn't how the redhead rolled. Nirvana's "Breed" played Juniper in. The redhead walks out onto the stage and stands there with her arms crossed. Tonight, the stakes were much higher. Juniper had on a black bra with red flames, and she wore tight black jeans that cut off just above the ankles. Her bare feet step down the ramp and she hops up into the ring.

Firing off her mouth, Juniper smirks at Clyde. "What's up, cowboy? Why ya trying to fight me and tucker yourself out before I take you home?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Clyde Gastin Vs. Juniper Nayle II - KO POW Match Empty Re: Clyde Gastin Vs. Juniper Nayle II - KO POW Match

Post by Lobo Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:32 am

Clyde stood his ground as he saw Juniper appear, noting how tall the red haired fighter was compared to him as she walked down the ramp in her fiery bra and torn tight jeans before getting in the ring with him.

"Hey, June." He says simply before tilting her head at her. "I didn't make the match here but I can promise ya I ain't gonna lose! Plus I still owe ya for that kiss!" Said the cowboy as he got his hands up, grinning at Juniper as the bell rang!

Ding!

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:34 am

"Owe me?" She said flatly, remembering how Clyde sort of cheated the redhead in their first match up. She gave him a kiss and he pulled her legs out from under her in return. It wasn't really the best time for her to do that, but it angered her more that he took advantage. "I think giving you the match the first time made us even, cowboy."

The bell rang, but Juniper stays in her corner. Her arms were still crossed as she watches the shorter man approach her. If he came in close enough, Juniper would throw her foot forward to slam into his chest. It'd possibly knock the man down if it hit him!

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:59 am

"Givin' me?" Clyde questioned before he moved in, fists up towards Juniper before the bell rang adn he got in, ready to strike first while Juniper still had her arms crossed!

Only for the red head to suddenly lash her leg out. "BWAH!" He cried as he took the blow, falling back and holding his chest!

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:04 pm

The scene was almost like out of Game of Death. Juniper had her arms still crossed as she kicks Clyde almost square in the chest. A grin was slowly forming on her face, starting off right now as a small smirk. "Yeah, gave you. Who doesn't wanna give their hero a win?"

She waits for him to get back up and come at her again, uncrossing her arms and holding her fist up. "But I got news for ya. I've caught up to you 'hero'. And I'd like to think I ever surpassed you!"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:43 pm

Clyde got kicked and was sent stumbling back far. He sat up and narrowed his eyes, only to be honestly surprised by Juniper.

"H-Hero!? Me!?" He practically spat before getting back to his feet. "...Lets see if you can back up that kinda claim!" He shouts as he rushed Juniper and tried to clothesline her right across the chest!

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:56 pm

She wasn't entirely expecting him to get up so fast. But this was someone who had lots of experience getting knocked down. Juniper shouldbhave at least expected that. "Yeah. Hero. A fan favorite. Need it spelled out any more?" She says with a chuckle. His shock moments were just so cute. But she one that this wasnt the time or place this time.

Clyde comes at her fast with a clothesline. And that was over from the start. Juniper hadn't moved much from her corner so there was nowhere to go. She tried to put hands up to block. But the redhead was only pushed back, slammed into the corner and caught by Clyde!

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:40 pm

"I know what a hero is!" He hot back before pounding into Juniper. He grinned widely before running right up to her again and climbing the corner before raising his forearm and then bringing it down across Juniper head, striking her with repeating forearms to the face.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:01 pm

At this point t looked more like an argument that went too far rather than a match in a ring. Juniper would take several elbows and forearms to the head and face. With each hit, she let out a loud grunt and falls down lower and lower until finally, she redhead was basically sitting down in the corner. Her legs and feet were stretched out on either side of the cowboy. The redhead looks up at him with a dazed and confused expression as her vision was slightly blurred so quickly into the match. "Sh-Shut up..."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next