Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 204 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 204 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A perfect storms debut

2 posters

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

A perfect storms debut - Page 9 Empty Re: A perfect storms debut

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:51 pm

Ty lee would after opening her eyes try to roll onto her belly and with great difficulty was able to do so as the perfect storm was rushing towards the ropes. Trying to get back onto her feet by going to her hands and knees proved to be a mistake soon enough as the crowd would cheer as Rita leaped into the air and place her foot on the former acrobat and drove her face down into the canvas yet again.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:18 pm

Rita's Curb Stomp connected and now was the time to finish this. Rita would make sure Ty Le was laid out with her stomach on the mat. Rita would spread the acrobat's legs apart before sitting on Ty Lee's thighs to trap the Indian woman. Then Rita would signal to the crowd and say. "Let's finish this!!" Rita said as she held her fist up in the air as the AFW crowd roared in approval knowing what was going to happen next. Rita then shove her fist deep into her opponent and would begin fisting Ty Lee into submission.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:36 pm

Ty lee was out col and did not even notice she was rolled onto her back or the fact that her legs were spread after the Canadian sat on top of thighs. Slowly stirring away she just heard Rita yelling she would finish this just before she screamed as she feels her opponent's fist enter her pussy as the perfect storm began fisting her. ''Arggg you damn bitch stop doing this to me''moaned the former acrobat in both lust and pain as she was unable to get her opponent off her as the crowd was enjoying the current action that was going on in the ring.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:03 pm

Rita would continue to fist Ty Lee in front of the loud AFW crowd. The crowd would cheer and chant a series of "YES!!!" chants throughout the arena, as Rita had her way with Ty Lee. Rita would use her free hand to spank Ty Lee's ass as she continued to fist the Indian woman into submission. "I'm not stopping until you give up. Then we can have some more fun in front of all these people." Rita said as she increased her pacing to really drive Ty Lee in a world of pain and pleasure.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:55 pm

Ty lee could not remember the last time she felt this embarrassed as the crowd would start to chant the word yes loudly while the perfect storm had her way with the Indian native. It became even worse when Rita would spank TY lee's butt while she keeps talking as she was not slowing down in the slightest and only appeared to go even faster with the fisting.

Not knowing how much more she could take she would try to turn her head so she could face the other girl and whisper ''please stop this as i don't want my fans to see me like this''.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:45 am

Rita would hear Ty Lee beg her to stop but she'd only keep up the pressure. "You don't want your fans to see you like this? So you want me to just stay down and take a fucking so you could look good? Sorry, but if I'm gonna make a name for myself I gotta start racking up wins. So tonight your fans are gonna remember that I fucked you senseless in this ring. It's nothing personal, you're just my first steppig stone on my way to the top." Rita said as she increased her pace hoping to humiliate Ty Lee enough for the submission she craved.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:24 pm

Ty lee knew she was in trouble as the Canadian was showing no mercy as the AFW fans were cheering the perfect storm on as it was clear the former acrobat was trying her best to resist cumming to her opponent's fisting. ''I understand your reasons but I do hope I get to watch when someone does this to you and ignore your pleas for mercy Rita''replied the Indian girl as she tries in what will likely be a failed attempt to reach for the ropes with her hands.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:40 pm

Rita would smile as she heard Ty Lee continue to squirm under her control. "You probably will, but that's just part of this business. There is always someone ready to overtake you. Ready to take your place if you can't keep up, just to make a name for themselves and tonight I'm making a name for myself by beating you in this ring." Rita said as she heard the AFW crowd clamoring for Rita to finish off Ty Lee. Rita would press her weight down on Ty Lee's legs to make sure she couldn't escape, and she'd increase her pace of fisting her opponent into hopefully a glorious orgasm.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:42 pm

Ty lee was unable to reach for the ropes as she was trying to resist cumming at the hand or rather fist of her opponent as the AFw crowd made it clear what they wanted to see happen next. Hoping that by giving up she could make the Canadian stop fisting her and as a result not being forced to have an orgasm was the reason behind what the former acrobat would do next. ''Alright I give up please stop humiliating me like this''moaned the Indian girl as she hoped Rita would stop fisting within the next minute or else Ty lee would still cum at the hand of her opponent.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:11 pm

The referee would ring the bell, to call the match to an end. However, Rita now was allowed to have her way with her opponent. "The winner of the match by submission, Rita the Perfect Storm Correia!! Now claim your prize." The prize the announcer was refering to was Ty Lee. Rita didn't take her fist out of her Indian opponent, and wanted Ty Lee to cum for her, before she made sure everyone knew that she arrived in AFW. "I'll let you out after you cum for me, beautiful. Just try to relax, and let it all out." Rita said as she continued fisting Ty Lee.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next