by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 157 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 157 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A perfect storms debut

2 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

A perfect storms debut - Page 11 Empty Re: A perfect storms debut

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:15 pm

Ty lee thought the punishment would be over after she licked the Canadian to a orgasm and feels Rita cum all over her face while listening to her moan out in pleasure. So when her opponent got off her she thought that the perfect storm would allow her to leave only to end up being trapped in a body scissors right away not even allowing the former acrobat the chance to breath in and out.

''Come on Rita just stop already''yelled the Indian girl as she saw Rita being handed a vibrator and would soon be moaning when it got pressed against her pussy as the AFW fans watched as the Canadian had her way with the sexy acrobat.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:52 pm

Rita would hear Ty Lee beg for her to stop, but then she'd hear Ty Lee moan as she held the vibrator at Ty Lee's pussy. Rita would then ramp up the vibrator to it's maxium vibration to put Ty Lee over the edge as she kept the Body Scissors. "Ooooh, I'll stop when I feel like it Ty. For now just enjoy yourself, this would've been over sooner if you didn't almost end my career with that botch." Rita reminded Ty Lee as she held her in this hold while using her free hand to grope one of Ty Lee's breasts.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:13 am

Ty lee would glare at the Canadian as it was clear the perfect storm was not going to stop whatever she was doing anytime soon, So while the former acrobat was trapped in a body scissors as Rita turned on the vibrator to maximal vibration as the AFW fans were enjoying seeing the Indian girl moan out ''just stop already you fucking bitch as I said I'm sorry about that''.

Still the fans hoped that the Canadian would keep going as Ty lee would get pushed over the edge once again and cum all over the vibrator after Rita started using groping her breasts with her free hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:50 am

Rita wouldn't listen to Ty Lee's excuses, that moment was reckless, and Rita was lucky her career didn't end like Stone Cold Steve Austin's. Rita was out to send a message to the AFW roster and the crowd that she had arrived so everyone should be put on notice. Rita would twist Ty Lee's nipple harshly with one hand, while she'd rub the maximum powered vibrator all over Ty Lee's pussy to try to for the already thoroughly humiliated Ty Lee to be even more publicly humiliated in front of the rowdy AFW crowd in attendance.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:19 pm

Ty lee was now wishing that she had attacked her opponent while she was down after that botched piledriver as the Canadian did not seem to be contend with just forcing her to cum after the match. Still the crowd were not complaining and were hoping the perfect storm would continue as they keep chanting Rita's name while taking pictures of what she was doing to the poor former acrobat.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:42 pm

Rita would feel accomplished at this moment, but she'd release Ty Lee from the hold and would ask the referee to hold the vibrator. Rita would then tell Ty Lee. "Let's give these people something they can talk about when they go home." Rita would make Ty Lee do a handstand. Then Rita would grab both of the acrobat's legs to spread them to force the Indian woman to do a split while doing the handstand. Rita would then tell the referee. "Put the vibrator on her pussy at max power, now." The referee would listen to Rita as the AFW crowd would roar in approval.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:57 pm

Ty lee was worried when she heard Rita telling her that she wanted to give the audience something to talk about after giving the vibrator to the referee. After that the former acrobat was forced into a handstand and at first the Indian girl did not mind untill the perfect storm grasped her legs and spread them. This caused Ty lee to do a split and did not cause the former acrobat to become worried until the Canadian told the referee to place the vibrator against her pussy and set it to maximal power.

''Rita you are just sadistic bitch as this is just cruel and unjust punishment''moaned the Indian girl as she was unable to put any resistance to what the perfect storm was putting her through at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:29 am

Rita would smirk before responding to Ty Lee's comment. "Cruel and unjust? Do you know how embarrassing it would be to have my wrestling career end on on my debut here? I worked my ass off to get here and I plan on staying. Just feel glad I didn't end your career tonight to compensate. Now why don't you cum for these nice people in attendance." Rita said as the AFW crowd became rowdy wanting to see Ty Lee be humiliated in this fashion in front of the viewing wold, and all the cameras.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:47 am

''I already apologized for what happened you fucking bitch''moaned Ty lee as it became clear to everyone that the former acrobat was close to cumming. So at the moment the fans were wondering when it would be a good time to start the count down while the Indian girl was being brought closer to an orgasm by the Canadian usage of a vibrator.

In the end the fans were too late with deciding as Ty lee suddenly came all over the vibrator and just lay their on the canvas hoping that Rita would finally walk away and leave her alone.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:54 am

Ty Lee would gush all over the vibrator and Rita would smile having finished what she started. Rita would then place one foot on Ty Lee's breast for a final victory pose as she raised the vibrator high in the air. The AFW crowd wold be introduced to the perfect storm, and Ty Lee was her first victim. Besides the botch piledriver, Rita enjoyed this match. After the cameras flashed, Rta would place the cum-soaked vibrator onto Ty Lee's face, before she'd leave the ring to collect her attire and head backstage for a victory shower.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next