Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 172 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 172 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A perfect storms debut

2 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

A perfect storms debut - Page 3 Empty Re: A perfect storms debut

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:04 pm

Ty lee was making it back to her feet while waving around her opponent's bikini bottoms in the air as she was showing off a bit for the AFW fans. Hearing them scream her name caused the former acrobat to just give a cocky smirk as she turned around and saw the perfect storm was trying to cover up and just started to giggle.

''Come on now Rita you should not get embarrest so easily by something as showing off your naked pussy to the crowd in the AFW''teased the Indian native as Rita was making it back to her feet in the meanwhile. Wanted to go for another running senton Ty lee was caught off guard when turned around only to see the perfect storm was already up and grabbing her by the wrist to send her towards the corner with a Irish Whip.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:43 pm

Rita was able to surprise Ty Lee, and Irish Whip the Indian woman into the corner. Rita would rush right behind and hit a Running Double Knee Strike to Ty Lee's breasts to sandwich Ty Lee between the Perfect Storm and the corner turnbuckle. Rita would then follow up with an Implant Buster to lift Ty Lee into the air before sending her breasts first into the mat. If that worked Rita would try to even things up on the clothing front against her opponent. Rita would begin to untie Ty Lee's top to expose the ndian woman's breasts. "You know, I didn't think you were the overconfident type. I hope you learn to respect your opponent more." Rita would say as she stripped Ty Lee top off.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:34 pm

Ty lee would be unable to react as she screamed when her breasts got sandwiched between the incoming knees of the perfect storm and the turnbuckle as the AFW crowd were hoping for something else to happen. Luckily for them it seems they get their wish soon enough as the Indian native got lifted into the air before being slammed into the canvas breasts first as Rita landed an implant buster on the former acrobat.

With Ty lee clearly stunned the Canadian native did not have any trouble removing the former acrobat's top and exposing her breasts as both wrestlers lost a piece of their outfit as the crowd chanted for Rita to strip the Indian native naked.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:28 am

Rita would twirl Ty Lee's top in her hand before throwing to the rowdy AFW crowd in attendance, one lucky fan was getting a nice souvenir. Rita would then hear the AFW crowd chant. "STRIP HER NAKED!!!(CLAP!CLAP!CLAP!) STRIP HER NAKED!!!(CLAP!CLAP!CLAP!) STRIP HER NAKED!!!(CLAP!CLAP!CLAP!) STRIP HER NAKED!!!(CLAP!CLAP!CLAP!)" Rita was always a woman of the people, so she'd say. "Ooooh, so you want to see her naked already, eh? No problem, this is for all of you." Rita said as she sat down on Ty Lee's lower back, before begin to untie Ty Lee's bikini bottom to strip her naked for the AFW crowd.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:41 pm

Ty lee would hear the AFW chant for Rita to strip her naked after she had just removed her bra as it seems the Canadian would do as requested from what she said next. Trying to get away she was stopped when she feels her opponent sit down on her lower back before beginning to untie the Indian native's bikini bottom as the AFW crowd would chant even louder.

''Nonono this can't be happening''thought the former acrobat as she could not believe how the match turned out as she was in control just a few moments ago and now she was being stripped naked by Rita.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:28 am

Rita would successfully strip her Indian opponent naked, but now was time to humiliate her so she can work her way to her first victory. Rita would reposition herself on Ty Lee's back and tell her opponent. "I'm sorry about this in advance, but one of us has to win this thing." Rita said before shoving Ty Lee's bikini bottoms into the Indian woman's mouth before applying a Camel Clutch to further Ty Lee's humiliation.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:56 am

Ty lee would just glare as she was used to these kind of thing happening to not cover up when they happen just as she heard Rita saying she was sorry for what was about to happen. Before the Indian native had the chance to reply she got her own bikini bottoms shoved into her mouth before she was trapped in a Camel Clutch which caused her breasts to be even more visible to the AFW fans enjoyment.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:04 am

Once Rita had the Camel Clutch locked in she'd pull back to apply more pressure in the hold as she heard the AFW crowd cheer her on. "You know I wonder how flexible you really are. I just hope you won't break when I put all my power into it." Rita said before she'd pull back as much as she could with all her might in the Camel Clutch to deal severe damage to Ty Lee's back and neck but also to see just how flexible the Indian wrestler was.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:16 am

Ty lee would try not to scream in pain as Rita was about to figure out how far the Indian native could bend as she was close to tapping out as she yelled back ''argggg you are killing me''. Swinging her arms wildly in the air as she tries to hit her opponent across the head in an attempt to break free as she saw the ropes were out of reach and just hoped for an lucky shot.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:04 am

Rita could tell that she could've broken Ty Lee's back with this hold. Seeing Ty Lee flail her arms around trying to hit her made Rita take mercy on her Indian opponent. "These people paid for a back and forth match, not me breaking you within the first couple minutes." Rita said before releasing Ty Lee from the Camel Clutch. Rita would then drag Ty Lee into a seated position in the corner before signaling for her next move. Rita would then back her ass upto Ty Lee's face to begin smothering the Indian woman's face with the dreaded Stinkface.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next