Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 82 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

AV 16 Hardcore Title cage match: Adrian Kytes (c) vs. Silver Ace

3 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

AV 16 Hardcore Title cage match: Adrian Kytes (c) vs. Silver Ace Empty AV 16 Hardcore Title cage match: Adrian Kytes (c) vs. Silver Ace

Post by Kelsea Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:13 pm

Preceded by: AV 16 Hentai Title: Natasha Loclear (c) vs. Minerva Larsen
Followed by: AV 16 Tag Title: The Black Feathers Gang (c) vs. Akiha and Gwendolyn

Adrian Kytes
AV 16 Hardcore Title cage match: Adrian Kytes (c) vs. Silver Ace C0uJsIc
Vs.
Silver Ace
AV 16 Hardcore Title cage match: Adrian Kytes (c) vs. Silver Ace Ace_zps63a84512

Match Type: Cage match
Winning Condition: Pinfall, submission or exiting the cage
Special Conditions: victory is obtain by pinfall, submission or climbing up and over the cage wall or unlocking the door to the cage in one corner.

Last edited by Kelsea on Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Spotlight
characters:
AV 16 Hardcore Title cage match: Adrian Kytes (c) vs. Silver Ace ELZuoMvAV 16 Hardcore Title cage match: Adrian Kytes (c) vs. Silver Ace OG5hnuaAV 16 Hardcore Title cage match: Adrian Kytes (c) vs. Silver Ace Cg3CzYmAV 16 Hardcore Title cage match: Adrian Kytes (c) vs. Silver Ace 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

AV 16 Hardcore Title cage match: Adrian Kytes (c) vs. Silver Ace Empty Re: AV 16 Hardcore Title cage match: Adrian Kytes (c) vs. Silver Ace

Post by kerflubble Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:50 pm

Adrian Kytes had made a promise to Silver Ace before the roster headed for the Great White North...West that she was going to make sure that Ace had the full support of the Toronto crowd, and her own personal guaranteed method to make sure that everyone in Canada hated her guts. It wouldn't be that big of a deal, they were only there for a weekend, she could play the villain for a little while. And Canada was so fun to make fun of! Breaking hockey sticks, badly singing national anthems, saying "Eh!" after everything in a really drawn out accents. Sure she was going to be a pariah in the second largest country but it was Canada! Like she was ever going to be back with her home country just to the south. She just hoped Ace didn't get the wrong idea.

As she Made her way out to her One Night Only Avalanche 2016 theme only to be greeted by a wave of boos and jeers that threatened to mute even Queen, Adrian cackled like a mad woman, throwing her Hardcore Title belt over her shoulder. Dressed in 98 Owen Hart Black and Yellow caution-tape singlet, she made her way down the ramp and towards the ring. The Steel cage already in place leaving her to walk around, hand the championship to the official before making her way into the cage via the door. Not enough room to really pose and taunt on the turnbuckles, not that she needed to provoke the crowd to get a reaction out of this crowd.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

AV 16 Hardcore Title cage match: Adrian Kytes (c) vs. Silver Ace Empty Re: AV 16 Hardcore Title cage match: Adrian Kytes (c) vs. Silver Ace

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:22 pm

While Adrian had been having a fun weekend of breaking hockey sticks and pissing off all of Canada, who promptly booed the hell out of her, the champ living up to her promise, Haley had been preparing all weekend, focusing on this match. She postponed visiting her parents, rescheduled an autograph session, and had generally spent most of her time alone, with only her kitty Rai for company. Even her lover, Valley Doll, hadn't seen much of her since they arrived in Toronto. Ace hadn't even watched her match, the two women agreeing to avoid watching whose ever match came on first, in order to avoid being worried about the other and not being focused for their own title match.

She had every reason to be nervous. Roughly 6 or 7 years after she originally left home at such a young age to become a pro wrestler, after all the ups and downs, she was back in Toronto. She grew up here, she had friends and family here. She had learned to love wrestling here. She had seen Rush three times here, she had cried when she left, and now, when she was trying to rediscover herself, and recapture the passion and fire she feared she lost, fate had brought her back here, home, once again.

It was time.

As Adrian's music faded, the lights dimmed, several minutes going by, fans growing impatient as they waited, seeing unknown people setting something up on stage. Little did they know, Haley had set up a surprise for them...

"Ladies and Gentlemen...here to accompany Silver Ace to the ring...Toronto's own favorite band...RUSH!"

An announcer stated, the crowd roaring in approval as their most famous band came onto the ramp to perform.

"1...2...3...4..."

Neil Peart's drums kicked things off, before a quick bass strum led into Alex's Lifeson's guitar riff, the lights shining bright on stage as the 40 old band began playing Ace's theme music, "Animate".

"Polarize Me...

Sensitize Me...

Criticize Me...

Civilize Me..."

They played on, 70,000 fans headbanging, dancing, and rocking on to the beat as the band entered the first chorus, moving to the sides of the stage as a spotlight shone on the middle of the entrance ramp, finally signaling the arrival of the one they had been waiting for, the silver haired fighter coming out onto the ramp.

Silver Ace had arrived.

Upon seeing her, the crowd, 70,000 people strong, saw that Ace, coming out with a Canadian flag on a pole on her shoulder, that she proudly waved about, had a second surprise for them. Rather than go with a new attire, or her current standard of facepaint, tights, and a half shirt, Silver Ace had decided, for one night only, to go back to her original outfit, the long sleeved shirt/skirt combo, with stockings, knee pads, gloves, and boots. what she had first wrestled in back when she was learning all those years ago in Canada, and fought in her first year in AFW:

Ace's original outfit:

There was however, one alteration to it. Much like Adrian had chosen to emulate the late great Owen Harts yellow and black, Silver Ace's outfit was rocking the more famous pink and black Hart family colors, even the spandex shorts and top she wore under the shirt/skirt, (for modesty purposes) was in pink and black!

Banging her head and raising her fist in a salute to her fans, Silver Ace made her way around the ring, slapping hands and high fiving fans, hugging her old friends in the front row, and soaking up in unending reaction, her face beaming with a pride and happiness she hadn't had since coming to Japan.

Finally, she climbed the steps and entered the ring, taking the flag off the pole and climbing up the turnbuckle, holding it up and spreading it behind her, singing along with the final chorus of her theme music, directing it at her audience as many sang along with her.

"Polarize Me!
Sensitize Me!
Criticize Me!
Civilize Me!

Compensate Me!
Animate Me!
Complicate Me!
Elevate Me!"

With that, she handed the flag to the referee and, unable to contain herself, (and trust Adrian not to sneak attack her), Silver Ace climbed the cage the few feet to the top, just enough to look over the top at the sea of fans, pointing at them and screaming her heart out to them as she sang along with Geddy Lee's final lyrics.

"Complicate Me...ELEVATE MEEEEE! YEAHHH YEAHHH YEAH!"

With that, Rush jammed their way to the explosive end of the song, as Ace climbed back down the cage, hopping on the balls of her feet as the band left, her heart soaring at how it felt to be in the ring on the world stage at the Skydome, in the biggest match of her life!

Then the ring introductions were made, the cage door was closed and locked, and the mood changed. It was finally match time, and with Adrian Kytes as an opponent, Ace was in for one of the toughest matches of her life.

Silver Ace was home. Silver Ace was ready.

Silver Ace was here to fight.

Getting in her classic grappling stance, she looked over at Adrian, both women waiting for the bell to ring.

"Alright Adrian...don't hold back!"

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:32 pm

And there was the hometown hero herself. Even going so far as to match Adrian's costume theme with a Hart inspired colour scheme of her own. "Hold nothing back huh?" The champion asked, pushing herself off from the corner with her hands raised. "Start this the old fashioned way then?" the brunette offered, holding up as though she wanted to lock hands for a good-old-fashioned test of strength... only to put her boot to Ace's gut after the first hand touched.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:58 pm

Honestly, Ace saw it coming. The idea that Adrian would be willing to start things off with a classic lock up in a hardcore cage match was unlikely, at best.

Still, there is a difference between guessing that something was going to happen, and actually being able to prevent it, Adrian's boot colliding into her gut, staggering Ace a little, but not stopping her. Still close enough, gripping Adrian's hand with her own, Ace fired back, throwing her forearm out to smack into Adrian's chest!

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:29 pm

To Ace's credit she took Adrian's kick like a champ and quickly returned fire onto Adrian's chest, causing the Hardcore champion to take a step back, the one hand still interlinking fingers as she covered her chest with her free hand. Not to be deterred by a simple forearm shot, Adrian went back on the attack, reaching up to grab at the extended arm of Silver Ace and twist herself under it, trying to transition into a standing wrist lock.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:12 pm

Ah, there was the wrestler Ace admired, quickly coming back and twisting her arm and wrist behind her back. A classic, old school wrist lock. A simple move, but one the Toronto crowd, steeped in wrestling tradition as they were, respected.

Classic as the move was, it wouldn't hold Silver Ace for long, the native daughter reaching up with her free arm and gripping the back of Adrians head. Bending her knees, she hopped upwards, feet briefly leaving the ground, just enough to build up a little downward momentum, so that, as she came down, she could swing her legs down and lean her body foward, using her momentum to throw Adrian over her shoulder with a rolling snapmare, breaking the hold and separating the two women!

"Learned that in Mexico!"

She quipped, getting to her feet while shaking out her previously trapped wrist.

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:29 am

"Where'd I go just now?" Adrian asked as she found herself sitting up on the mat with a small ache in her back, trying to piece together just how Ace managed to get out of her wristlock and throw her to the mat in one action. It usually took two, at least for Adrian anyway. "Riiight... Lucha training, I knew that. Shut up." The champion mumbled as she got back to her feet, shaking off the cobwebs before she charged straight back at her challenger, looking to flatten her with a running forearm shot.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:54 am

Ace smirked back, moving forward as Adrian got to her feet, intending to grapple the champ and irish whip her into the ropes...only for Adrian to suddenly charge, closing the distance between the two women and smash her forearm into Ace's cheek, knocking her flat onto the mat!

"Gahh...lucky shot!"

She yelled, rubbing her cheek and pushing herself back up to her feet, hoping she could get up and get defensive before Adrian attacked again.

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:01 pm

Lucky or not, Adrian wasn't done with her offence, wanting to keep the Canadian under her control with a tight side head-lock. Squeezing down as she pulled Ace around the ring, just trying to make life difficult for her foe before she decided to add a little flair of her own, spinning herself from the headlock into a painful hammer lock, pulling and twisting the shoulder.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next