Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 206 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 206 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Merciless

3 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Merciless - Page 3 Empty Re: Merciless

Post by d_ultsch Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:48 am

Brittany smiled as Trixie nodded to accept the job. "Good, I will draw up the paper work to make it official." Brittany said as she moved to sit down on a nearby chair. "Now on to something else you will have to do. You will have to find a suitable ring attire to accompany me to the ring. Don't worry, i will pay for it but it will have o meet my standards." Brittany said as she waited for Trixie to recover from her brief taste of what Brittany could offer.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:16 am

Trixie was still sprawled out and panting on the sofa when she heard Brittany, coolly and calmly address her. "O-Okay..." She muttered weakly before hearing Brittany talk about clothing, causing the young girl to actually sit up with a perplexed look on her face.

"Whats wrong with my style? I like what I wear!" Argued the girl who loved her punk look.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:26 am

Brittany looked Trixie up and down before sighing. "Your look is just so bland. I mean i guess you can keep it but you should add something to it to make you seem like you are worthy to stand next to me." Brittany would say as she wasn't going to force the issue but she hoped that Trixie would at least take her advice. "Also we will need to get you on a training regiment. I am going to teach you how to wrestle and i am going to get you in shape."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:03 am

"I am SO not bland!" Trixie argued as her cheeks puffed, trying to keep her cool look while Brittany shot all that down and promised training even. As much as the skater didn't want to bother with training, getting it from the champion felt too good to be true.

"I can fight just fine, you know? An-" Trixie began to whine before there was a sudden knock at the door and Trixie got quiet.

"Who's that?" She asked with a tilt of her head.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:09 am

Brittany heard Trixie's complaints but before she could tell Trixie just who was in charge, there was a knock on the door. Brittany was actually surprised by this as she wasn't expecting any more guests today. Brittany would get up and move towards the entrance to her apartment before opening the door to see quite the surprise. "What the hell!" was all Brittany would say as she looked at her new guests.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:36 am

Reaching Brittany's door, Clyde 'mostly' ignored Lilly as much as he could and clinched his fists tightly as Lilly tried to black mail him. He immediately turned to Lilly to argue with her.

"You're the one who needs to keep cool! Karisma and Brittany will just kick yer ass if..." Clyde began to say before the door opened and the viper stood before them, clad in tight skinny jeans a very tight top that revealed her midriff.

Clyde huffed. "Hey Brittany." Clyde said while Trixie tried to peek from the couch and see who was in the door way now.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:41 am

Lilly glared at Clyde when he turned to her. She was about to shout back at him when the door opened, and she saw Brittany standing there. And she was intimidating as hell.

Lilly didn't say a word, and she slipped partway behind Clyde on the off chance she tried to have a go at her. She didn't know if he'd keep her away from her, but she really, really hoped so.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:48 am

Brittany didn't know what to say for a second as Clyde and Lilly stood outside her door. "What the hell do you want?" Brittany said as she stood in the doorway not letting wither of the two people into her apartment. "Show up because you want another session of me dominating you?" Brittany would say as she looked at Clyde. "And who is this chick?" Brittany would say as it seemed she forgot just who Lilly was.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:01 am

"Charmin' as ever." Clyde muttered dryly before Brittany's comment made his eyes widen sharply. He looked at her with a furrowed brow and was quick to answer defensively.

"No." He grumbled with an attitude as he crossed his arms, only to hear Brittany's next set of words that honestly made him laugh, Brittany had forgotten Lilly and the cowboy couldn't help but crack up and look back at Lilly with a huge, amused grin.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:12 am

Clyde sure seemed to have a history with a lot of girls in the AFW. And it made her happy to hear that Brittany had dominated Clyde. She snickered a bit at the thought. For someone who was supposed to tough, he sure wasn't hard to beat.

But Brittany just... forgot who she was. She shot a glare at Clyde, who just started chuckle. "Shut up. At least she didn't dominate me." she shot at him before turning to the blonde. "Where's Mercy! And you'd better know! I didn't take a three hour train ride here for you not to know!" Lilly shouted, only to, once again, shrink back behind Clyde. For all she knew, this girl had a temper.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next