Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 12 Registered, 0 Hidden and 31 Guests :: 2 Bots

Brooklynn, CybeastGregarX, dragonswill, KillerV, LARIATO, noob, RJD, SleeperAgent94, Teenwrestler, Underdog21, Vcom7418, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Kelly Conway

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders

Kawaii Champion
Tsukasa Kurosawa
#1 contender
Claire St. Clair

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Carmen Rodriguez
#1 contender

Tadao Debut Match

Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:33 am by TheEditor1023

Looking for a debut match for my new character, Tadao Chikamatsu. If you're interested feel free to PM me Smile

Comments: 1

got some new characters

Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:14 am by anime_hentaifighter

Hi everyone,

Made 3 new characters and looking for some matches for both my 3 new characters who are called Yugito Shirone , Regina Ravenwood and while at the same time won't say no to anyone who wish to have a match with any other character i got in my roster.

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Looking for a tag team debut match

Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:22 pm by xalex

Hey guys i am looking for a debut match for my new tag team:

just hit me with a pm if you are interested

Comments: 0

Aiko "Ai-chan" Takeda

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aiko "Ai-chan" Takeda

Post by wrestleryu on Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:27 pm

Name: Aiko Takeda
Wrestling name:  
eyes: dark-brown
hair: brown (long ponytails hairstyle as seen in the pic)
height: 5' 0"
weight: 100 lbs
Nationality: Japanese
Entrance song: God is a girl -

Fighting style and moves: agility based moves, drop kicks, scissorholds.
Finishing moves:
Hot Stretching - basically a grapevine hold where Aiko makes full use of her flexibility to painfully stretch and spread an opponents' legs apart. She than starts pushing her hips back and forth, against opponents' crotch, aiming to submit them from either painful stretching or sexual humiliation.
Purrfect Landing - Basically a Frankenstiner throw ending with a sitting pin: Aiko will wrap her thighs securely wrapped around the opponents' head frontally and throw herself backwards, hopefully ending in a straddling pin with her crotch grinding opponents's face.

Personality: Aiko is full of enthusiasm and willing to show that "size is not everything". She's proud of her flexible and lower body, which is her best weapon during a fight. Out of the ring she tends to be polite and cheerful, but she's a bit sensitive about her small size and height: easily upset when they mock her about being a "shorty", gleefully happy when people appreciate her kawaii looks. In spite of her competitive spirit, all in all Aiko is young and lacking wrestling experience, especially about hentai holds.

Past: Aiko is a former gymnast who was disqualified from competitions when she went mad on a cheating rival and decided to make herself justice, trapping the other girl in several embarassing submissions. When one of the judges came to stop the brawl, the furious Aiko gave her some of the same medicine. That was the end of Aiko's career in competitve gymnastics... and the starting of a new adventure: some AFW manager noticed her "performance" and convinced her to join Friction.

Attire Often using very tight gymnasts leotards on the ring, set to teasingly show off her well toned legs, peach-perfect bum, and a little of her small perky breasts too.

AFW Information:

Alignement: Face

Alliance: none yet

Last edited by wrestleryu on Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:22 pm; edited 7 times in total

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aiko "Ai-chan" Takeda

Post by wrestleryu on Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:30 pm

OOC: Aiko had joined Friction in order to test her skills against bigger wrestlers but, after a hot and pleasurable spar with the fellow gymnast Gemma Piper she decided she would love to be in the Kawaii legue too.

Ryu's team:

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top