Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 173 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 170 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, hunter of speed, Jaystar

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Atlantic Spice! Double Tag Team Debut!

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Atlantic Spice! Double Tag Team Debut! - Page 2 Empty Re: Atlantic Spice! Double Tag Team Debut!

Post by Clobber Jobber Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:13 pm

"GLEH!" Diabella cried painfully as another punch pressed deep into her belly. The following knee to the groin didn't feel much better… in fact it arguably felt worse! Diabella shrieked in pain as her hands slid off Isabel's shoulders and rested on her supple breasts, Diabella's entire body following suit as her knees weakened and allowed her to fall forward. "You… foul…" she panted her eyes fixed shut in pain.

And all things considered, this was a good time for Camille to piece her own plan together. In the ring, her sister was being abused like an unruly whore, and the girl idly chatting with her was cheering it all on. But this was no disqualifications match, right? She could do anything she needed without worry, just likely times? Well, better take care of things sooner than later.

With that in mind, she scooted closer to Karmina before wrapping an elbow around the taller girl's neck and pulling her off the ropes and bringing them both crashing into the hard cement below. "Sorry about this…"

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Atlantic Spice! Double Tag Team Debut! - Page 2 Empty Re: Atlantic Spice! Double Tag Team Debut!

Post by JimmyRussler Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:55 pm

Karmina was stunned. Camille had seemed so friendly! When the two hit the ground, the tall Argentine screamed, her back feeling crippled. "You... agh! You puta!"

Isabel was about to shove Diabella's helpless face into her breasts, but she was stopped by the scream of her sister. "Karmina!" she gasped, before snarling at the woman clinging to her breasts. "I'll fucking kill you both." she growled, punching the dazed, straberry-haired Italian in the face to get her off.

Isabel may have incapacitated Diabella for the moment, and as enticing as it was to start destroying the big-mouthed mafiosa with her cleats, she needed to tend to her sister. She'd do that by sprinting to the edge of the ring, climbing the ropes, and jumping cleats-first into Camille. "You motherfucker!" she yelled on the way down, enraged.
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:46 am

The temporary pillow Diabella had in her opponent's breasts were quickly taken away by a harsh punch to the face, knocking the pink-haired maid down on her back with a grunt. She clearly was not off to a great start, and lying on her back, dizzy, she fought with all her will to get back up and save her sister from a similarly savage beating.

Although, for the time being, Camille seemed to be pretty in control of the situation. A soft grunt was all she let out as she too hit the floor before looking back towards Karmina dispassionately. "You musn't take this so personally," she said to the girl beside her with the same soft tone she had earlier, "it is, as always, strictly business."

However, for all her calm, 'business as usual' was about to go a lot worse. About as suddenly as the two of them had hit the concrete, Isabel came flying after them, landing cleat-first in Camille's soft belly. The dull, throbbing pain of Isabel's weight being pressed deep into Camille's tummy combined with the sharp, burning pain of the spiked shoes resulted in an ear-piercing scream from the younger maid as tears made their way to her eyes.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:56 am

Karmina growled and struggled, her back still hurting like hell. "Your business is that of cowards." she spat. Suddenly, her saving grace came from the sky in the form of her sister. As Isabel landed on her assailant, she smiled. "Yay, sister!" she cheered.

Since she now had a lot more freedom, Karmina tried getting back up, only to find that her back wouldn't allow her. It throbbed in pain, and she winced. "Agh! I-Isabel, could I have some help?" she asked in Spanish. "That bitch managed to hurt my back..." she continued.

Isabel nodded, and helped her sister up. "There you are." she said, before turning to the groaning, blue-haired Italian. "Now, you..." Isabel stomped on Camille's belly. "Fucking..." she stomped again, even harder. "Coward!" she finished, jumping onto Camille's poor abdomen. "I may use dirty tactics, but I only do them inside of the ring, whore!"
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:26 am

"UWAAAH!" Camille squealed and writhed miserably as Isabel's clear dug into her belly again, and again, clenching her fists as she tried to endure the pain. With the kind of people she had dealt with in the past, there is no way she couldn't handle this, that this was the worst she had endured… but it still hurt a lot. All the more when the enraged Argentinan leapt onto her battered and bruised tummy, the poor maid's eyes filling with tears as she whimpered on the floor. She tried to curl up to the fetal position, but any movement beneath Isabel's spiked heel only hurt more.

But the Argentinans were not the only twins protective of each other, and hearing her sister's cries threw Diabella into a rage (and a mildly aroused fluster). Pouncing from over the ropes, the elder Manitachi pearched herself atop Isabel's shoulders and constricted her neck with Diabella's stocking-covered legs. "You are only embarrassed your pathetic sister is no match for sweet Camille!" she spat, her accent thickening with rage. "Now leave my dear sister be, or face the wrath of true Mafiosi!" she hissed before leaning forward and latching her teeth into Isabel's head.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:41 am

"You're soft." Isabel spat, driving her cleat deeper into her belly. "Your skin reflects tha— lo que la codiga?" she gasped, suddenly finding a girl on top of her! "Ggglch!" she choked, Diabella beginning to apply some kind of headscissors. And then, that little whore bit her! Isabel shrieked, more out of shock than pain. She would have insulted the strawberry-haired wrestler, but her windpipe was cut off! "Ccclk! Fuccck!" she spat out, struggling. "Get off!" she managed, as she staggered off of poor Camille, trying to pry away those restrictive legs.

Meanwhile, Karmina watched the whole thing unfold. The tallest girl out of all of them simply reached up, grabbed Diabella by the pink hair, and pulled her off, letting her plummet to the concrete.
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:34 pm

Latched on in multiple places and tightening her grip in all of them, Diabella decided to keep up the pressure with some vicious punches to Isabel's skull to really establish her point. Her assault had worked, too, as Isabel was forced to take the pressure off of Camille, who let out a high-pitched sigh as her opponent's shoes finally stopped digging into her, panting heavily on the ground. Diabella almost felt bad for how useless the other girl they were fighting was. The tallest out of all of them, and all she seemed to do was stand around, only now just reaching up to... wait a minute-

WHAM! The tugging sensation in Diabella's hair only lasted a moment before it was replaced by the intense throbbing pain of her skull hitting the concrete floor. Arching her back, which had hit hard too and left her quite winded, she reached both hands over her aching head as she whined in pain. The one solace she had, that either of them had, was that Diabella had landed next to her sister, and once she was done cradling her own wounds, the two silently, almost reflexively, reached out towards one another and locked fingers.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:43 pm

Isabel grunted in pain, each strike stinging like hell. "G-get off!" she shouted, and her wish was granted. Karmina pulled Diabella off of her, and Isabel gasped for air. "Thanks, sister." she said, smiling, before looking down at her opponents. Her smile took a far different tone.

"No problem." responded Karmina, before she looked down at the two Italians, their hands interlocked. She felt a hint of sympathy for them, and turned to her shorter sister. "Look. They are holding hands. Maybe we shouldn't be so mean?" she suggested, feeling bad for the two sisters. 

Isabel acted like she didn't hear her, and her face was the home of a twisted grin. "Oh, how sweet." she said mockingly, before stomping upon their interlocked fingers.
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:02 pm

Both of the Manitachi twins couldn't believe how fast this had gone south for them, but neither of them were close to giving up, either. As their fingers interlocked, it was as though the pain faded away and their energy was renewed. Their heavy breathing slowed and quieted, and each sister slowly closed her eyes as she regained her composure.

And then both of them let out an identical, blood-curling scream. The pain of the cleated foot coming down on their hands was immense, and between all the spikes their interlocking fingers became more of a trap than a relief, making it all the more difficult to pull their hands away from the foot on top of them. Both girls screamed and writhed for a moment as it felt like their hands would be nothing but mush in a moment, before Diabella twisted her hips and threw a kick up at their attacker's groin.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:09 pm

"Scream. Scream like the bitches you are." Isabel taunted, before bing shut up by a swift kick to the groin. Her eyes crossed, and she fell to her knees, holding her poor... area. "You... aaooow... you whore!" she wheezed.

Karmina's sympathy disappeared when her sister receieved the low blow. Rage filled her mind as she picked up Diabella, and nearly threw her into the ring. "I can cause just as much pain as she can, puta." she growled, sliding under the bottom rope to get into the ring with her. "Isabel can deal with your weak sister mientras I deal with tú." she continued, getting up and striking a formidible pose.
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next