Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 33 users online :: 8 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests :: 2 Bots

Harrier, Kamoi, Link-mon, LunarWolf, Mystery Dragon, Nelv, Novalacrosse, TiefBlau

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Vacant
#1 contender
David Blake & Ryo Kamiya

Gonna be slow the next week or so... just had surgery IRL

Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:33 am by SleeperAgent94

Hey guys, got back from surgery today. Ruptured abdominal wall. In a LOT of pain right now, so posts will be VERY brief the next few days.

Comments: 6

Character updates.

Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:14 pm by Lotuswarrior

Since I'm starting to get a bit busier here, I'm trying to be a bit more professional. With that I'm going to overhaul my characters and update their profiles or release them all together. I'll post any images here of the characters I release, so that you guys/girls can claim them if you want.

Also looking for some characters to interact with outside of matches.

Comments: 0

My Absence

Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:45 pm by Shutter

Heeeey again. Very Happy I wanted to apologize for my recent absence and state that I'm back, now!

I don't know if I mentioned it before, but I work a job that keeps me traveling quite a bit. Usually this is good time for me to write and kill time, which is why I was here in the first place, but I had limited data this time that kept me from using it for much recreation. It shouldn't be a problem anymore, or not for a while. That said, I will be messaging the people who had threads or ideas with …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

Atlantic Spice! Double Tag Team Debut!

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Atlantic Spice! Double Tag Team Debut!

Post by Clobber Jobber on Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:20 am

Diabella's awareness of her situation hit her in incredibly brief waves, all of which ended up being vocalized one way or another. "I'm afraid you're the one who will be- oh wai-HUECK!" With an iron grip unexpected from someone her size, Isabel had lifted her pink-haired opponent into the air and brutally began strangling her, before bringing her down in a double-handed chokeslam! Diabella's legs kicked helplessly while her hands gripped and pulled at her attacker's wrists, but the strangulation had divided her focus too thouroughly, and all she could do was gag and squirm. When she hit the mat, she immediately went into a coughing, gasping fit, the air harshly forced from her body between the hands on her neck and the wind being knocked painfully from her body by the impact.

Meanwhile, Camille squealed beneath pair of cleats. She was pinned, painfully so, and though blood dropped from her body under Karmina's weight, her spirit was unbroken. "T-try to break me!" she squealed, "but even if you succeed, Diabella will end you! W-we are mafiosa! We d-do not leave s-survivors!"

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler on Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:09 am

"Fucking piece of shit Italian whore." Isabel growled, before she brought her fist up. Her other hand still rested on Diabella's throat. The sight of the furious Argie's fist must have been a terrifying one for the little maid, and a scarier one was that fist flying towards her face. Over and over.

It seemed like Isabel was trying to cave Diabella's skull in using her fist alone! "You won't have a fucking open casket!" she yelled, feeling nearly happy inside. Causing pain like this— it was fun. Especially on somebody like Diabella.

"That is not a good idea." Karmina said, a twinge of sympathy in her voice. She took the cleat off of Camille's belly, and then pulled her up by her blue hair. She set her sights on Camille's poor midriff, and then slammed her knee into it. "Submit! BREAK!"

Last edited by JimmyRussler on Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
JimmyRussler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber on Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:01 am

Diabella's world seemed to explode in white-hot pain when Isabel's fist came crashing into her face. Blow after blow left bruises and even blood as the weakened maid was near powerless to resist. Any advantage she once had was certainly lost by now, but she resolved not to give in until she could no longer stay conscious. Until then, there was still a chance, no matter how slim it could be. But for now, she simply squealed and screamed as each heavy blow damaged her beautiful face ever more.

Camille's situation was largely the same, though the pain in her abdomen was arguably even more crippling. Hoisted up by her hair, a series of blows sunk deep into her tender tummy, causing her to gurgle and moan in agony as spit dribbled to the floor. Still, she too would not give in, not while Diabella still held on. Her confidence in her older twin could be irrational at times, but it had managed to keep her going through worse situations than this before.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler on Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:46 am

Isabel wanted to wipe whatever redeeming qualities that Diabella had from the face of... her face. Not that there were many. The little bitch probably got by on winks and 'cute' shit. She probably eagerly accepted any offers of sex from fucking pig men. But, after a while of hammering her face, Isabel let go, waiting for the little maid to drop to her hands and knees. She spit on her before she curb stomped her.

The pain Karmina was inflicting was much less enjoyable for both parties. "Come on, please! It hurt me to hurt you like this!" the slender Argentine begged. Perhaps another submission hold would work better? Perhaps one of the ones she had done during one of her matches... Karmina dropped Camille, and rolled her onto her belly. She grabbed both of her hands, and then wrapped their legs together... she fell back, and stretched her into a ceiling hold!
JimmyRussler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top