by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

Who is online?
In total there are 158 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 154 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Fummo, killcarrion, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Atlantic Spice! Double Tag Team Debut!

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Atlantic Spice! Double Tag Team Debut! - Page 5 Empty Re: Atlantic Spice! Double Tag Team Debut!

Post by Clobber Jobber Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:42 pm

As her opponent came toppling down onto her, Diabella let out a worried gasp, bracing herself for the sudden impact of their faces and bodies. However, compared to the painful beating she had been taking so far, the plush sensation of Isabel's face pressing up against hers, nearly bringing the two into a kiss, and of her breasts sinking down onto Diabella's own, practically enveloping them in squishy warmth. The gasp quickly became an involuntary moan as their bodies smushed together, and when Isabel had propped herself up again all Diabella could do was turn her head as she blushed with embarrassment. This... 'close encounter' was not her intention at all, but it wasn't all bad, either...

The state Camille was in, on the other hand, pretty much was all bad. "I-I'm not going to give up that easily!" she panted, her hands now at her sides as she clawed at the mat. In all honesty, she had no idea how to get out of this hold, and could only hope her determination would hurt Karmina's resolve enough to release Camille's ankle before she broke it.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Atlantic Spice! Double Tag Team Debut! - Page 5 Empty Re: Atlantic Spice! Double Tag Team Debut!

Post by JimmyRussler Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:04 am

Isabel recoiled when her opponent moaned. Was she getting off to this? That pervert! She quickly rolled off of Diabella, and stood up. "Y-you pervert! Did you fucking moan?!" she asked, still kind of shocked. "I've faced perverts before, but they never moaned when I fell on them!" she continued.

Karmina, to be honest, was growing tired of doing this hold, and didn't want to break Camille's leg. So, in an act of mercy (and to a lesser extent boredom), she let go. "I will give you 10 seconds of grace. Then, I will start to attack you again. Take advantage of this. I will not do again." she explained, standing up and waiting. Isabel would have been furious with her, but she was preoccupied.
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:34 am

For all desire to stay focused and intimidating, Diabella was a bit flushed at Isabel's insults. She certainly didn't consider herself particularly perverted (their attire choices were practical and elegant, nothing more), and the moan was completely unintentional. Really, it had nothing to do with being turned on, it was just the weight of the other girl suddenly pressing down on her body. At least, that's what she told herself.

Either way, when Isabel stood up, Diabella followed. Or, she tried, anyway. It had seemed the furious sequence of headbutts had done more lasting damage than she realized, and when she tried to go from a crouching position to standing up, Diabella found herself stumbling back on to her ass and trying to get up again.

At the same time, Camille was a bit confused, and even slightly flustered as well. Karmina had her on the ropes (metaphorically, anyway), and now she just let go? It didn't make any sense. Still, it was a good opportunity, and Camille didn't want to let it go to waste. "You seem to have forgotten who started with the upper hand here," she calmly replied as she struggled to stand up on wobbly legs, especially around her hurt ankle.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:45 am

Isabel grinned. "Oooh, is the poor baby too tired to get up?" she mocked, as her opponent pathetically fell onto her ass. This match was a total pushover. Isabel approached her sitting opponent, and yanked her up by a few locks of hair. "Were you stunned by my body, perhaps? Enticed by my breasts?" she growled, thinking of all of the times that perverted boys had tried to cop a feel in school. 

"Why don't you get a little taste, then?" she asked, before shoving Diabella's face in between her huge mounds! "You seem to like them so much."

Meanwhile, Camille's grace period had ended. "Your time is up, amiga. You wasted it." she saaid, before throwing a vicious superkick at Camille's poor, bruised belly! "A grande shame. I would have liked to fight you again, en lugar dominating you."
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:55 am

Still dizzily trying to stand, Diabella let out a shrill yelp as she was hoisted to her feet by her hair, clenching one eye as her hand reached up to her head. Once she had regained her footing, though, she glared at the girl still taunting her with her open eye. "Oh, please. I'm sure the idea of me ogling you is enticing, but I'm no waitWHA-" but she was hastily cut off as her face was absorbed by Isabel's soft, squishy breasts, enveloping her and suffocating her at the same time. Diabella squirmed and pushed away, and while part of her may have enjoyed this the inability to breathe severely hampered any pleasure she was getting from the situation.

At the same time, Camille wanted to press the advantage she had been so graciously granted, though making an advance seemed to be much harder with her ankle still sore from the prolonged hold just a moment ago. When she finally gained enough composure to go charging forward, she did just at the wrong moment, her own momentum bringing Karmina's cleated foot that much deeper into her sore, abused belly. "ECH-AAAH!" she grunted and shrieked, the dull, heavy pain of Karmina's weight pressing into her belly only outweighed by the hot, sharp pain of the cleats digging into her flesh. Gracelessly, she fell back toward the ropes, catching herself in a seated position between the middle and top rope, with her arms over the top to keep her from falling back out of the ring. "Owie..." she mumbled to herself, bringing one hand down to caress her tummy, which now was graced by a few bright red spots among the more subtle bruises, a couple of which were bleeding.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:25 pm

Isabel laughed. "Not so nice when you're too close, are they?" she asked, shoving her head further between them. She had never considered using her breasts as weapons before (somehow) but they sure seemed effective.

On the other side of the ring, Karmina had Camille on the ropes. Literally. Her heart hurt a little bit as Camille let out a cute "owie," but she had brought herself into this. She could submit if she hurt too much. She kept telling herself that as she backed up and then ran at the Italian, trying to spear her in her vulnerable state!
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:32 am

Suffocated by her opponent's enormous breasts, Diabella had resorted to flailing and pushing wildly, groping and squeezing the massive mounds that choked her. Her hands sunk deep into the fleshy cushions that had her trapped, while her legs kicked around. She threw a knee forward, hopefully landing it right between Isabel's legs...

Meanwhile, Camille rested against the ropes, caressing her sore belly when Karmina came sprinting towards her. She had little time to react when the Argentinean dove forward, slamming her shoulder into Camille's poor, abused tummy... and knocking the both of them out of the ring! Bending forward from the blow, Camille's position slipped right between the middle and top ropes, and with her momentum, Karmina was sure to follow, plummeting into the hard ground outside the mat.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:34 pm

Isabel was perfectly intent on holding Diabella there until she passed out, but her plans were foiled with a low blow. "Phuuu!" she wheezed, letting go of the maid to stumble backwards, holding her crotch. "I... I am going to break you in half." she growled, looking up. Of course, she was in no position to break anybody at this time, but once her crotch stopped hurting, Diabella was in trouble.

However, over on the other side of the ring, Karmina was having even greater success. She had just speared the weaker Italian through the ropes, sending them both crashing to the concrete! Camille hit the ground back-first, providing a softer landing space for the Argie a fraction of a second later.

Not to say it still didn't hurt Karmina. It did, but it undoubtably hurt poor Camille a lot more. The slender, tall girl got up, a cut on her knee from the landing. "Are you feeling like you want give up yet?" she asked, her accent helping get her point of intimidation across (hopefully).
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:23 am

Diabella sprung backwards with a deep gasp after her attack landed, evidently doing more damage than even she expected. Once she was done panting and coughing, she stood triumphantly with her hands on her hips at her crumpled foe. "Perhaps you should not have been underestimating us, hm? I'll let you give up now and spare any further humiliation, and all you have to do is say you give up. Capice?"

On her end of things, though, Camille was faring far less well. Having been sent crashing to the floor, her whole body was aching painfully, and a part of her wanted to give in to Karmina's threats and end this. But... she couldn't. If there was one thing that Camille refused to do, it was to let her older sister down. If she gave up now, not only would Diabella have to fight the both of them on her own (something Camille felt confident that she was capable of), but she'd do it knowing her younger sister gave up on her. That was far more intimidating than Karmina's threats, and that was why the blue-haired maid shook her head in response. "No, I am far from that, I promise," she responded with almost curious wording.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:14 pm

Isabel was angry before, but now she was absolutely pissed. Diabella's big talk made her want to strangle the little Italian, with her smug face... she had no right to smile! She was being destroyed! "You're fucking dead." she growled, before lunging at Diabella, trying to grab the little girl's throat and then stand back up. If she could, she'd put her other arm on the strawberry-haired girl's throat, too, and lift her up off of the ground before slamming her back into it.

Karmina was having a harder time beating up her opponent. Camille was so cute, so determined! Who was she to cause her so much pain? She kept telling herself that the two Italians had both agreed to this. They knew what they were getting into. "Okay." Karmina said, before stepping on Camille's ankle with one foot, and on her stomach with the other, keeping her quite painfully pinned to the concrete. "You cannot escape. Give up!" she demanded, grinding her cleat into the Italian's soft tummy.
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next