Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 204 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 202 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hashing out terms

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hashing out terms - Page 2 Empty Re: Hashing out terms

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon May 30, 2016 8:35 am

Chelsea grabbed and scimmed over the paper nodding her head. She had more then enough money to pay for whatever price she had to and would just look over the laper later on to get a good idea of what it entailed before she made her final decision and signed it. There was no problem there.

The problem came when Akiha asked her if that was all she needs, whcoh made her go stiff a bit. "Well yeah actually there was. Ummm.." She hesitated, it was hard enough getting one client for her, after all Amy had a...reputation well before AFW, notinaly punching one of her managers in the face when they phrased some words the wrong way suggesting Amy do smut, but surely Akiha could see the benfit of the idea, after all she squared off with her. "I have someone else, a good friend of mine who could use a manger if theres another spot open.."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Mon May 30, 2016 4:00 pm

Just as Akiha believed their business had been concluded, Chelsea began to speak up. It seemed she was hesitant about it. Not wanting to pressure her, the Japanese wrestler stayed silent at the moment, letting the redhead get the words out. She then asked if there was another spot opened. A smile would appear on Akiha face. She was like a shark, always hunger and wanting to eat when it came to her career as a manager. The raven hair wrestler was always happy to take on new clients. If the Japanese wrestler where to guess who it was, she would assume it was Amy, who seemed to be good friends with Chelsea. “I am always taking new clients. If you have a friend who needs a manager feel free to send them my way.” stated Akiha as she nodded her head.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue May 31, 2016 2:19 am

Chelsea disnt know whether to be relived or concerned with her answer, on one hand she had come her partially to get Amy a contract as well seeing as how effective the girl ended up being, but on the other Akiha seemed way to eager to accept. Surely she knew of Amys attitude and she figured she was smart enough to deduce who she was talking about so it couldnt be that she wasnt aware of who she was taking in.

"Well im glad to hear it, because shes kinda in a bind with her current one. She kinda dug herself in the hole with her behavior but even then she doesnt deserve what's happened. Like for example, imagine someone you cant stand who is also a wrestler, someone who everytime you see them you just want to kick there asses. Now imigine your manager makes you not only unable to fight them but forces you to team with them for some bs ratings boost idea and you have Amy and her 'partner' Kyoko." She emphasized, making sure that Amy twchinacally being employed by someone else didn't ruin her chances.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Tue May 31, 2016 3:25 am

Akiha would listen carefully to Chelsea words. She understood the situation that Amy was in, in addition, she had also heard about Kyoko. The Japanese wrestler had never been forced to tag with someone she didn't like, in fact, Akiha had never taken part in a tag match before. Still it must be frustrating to partner with someone you hated.

“I see, well I think I could work out an arrangement. I tend to try to keep my clients happy, happy clients means they stick with me, which means more paychecks for me. After all, a shark is hungry and needs to eat.” stated Akiha as she compared herself to a shark. She never did this as a wrestler but as a manger, she had a bit of a different persona to her.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue May 31, 2016 7:58 am

Oh of course thatd be the reason for Akihas eagerness, where most saw a hazard she saw an opportunity. Likely having gone toe to toe with the girl had also influneced that, afterall as brutal as she was no one could deny Amy was food in the ring.

"Thank god, you have no idea how good it is to hear that. Amys not the most negotiating type so as her friend I take it upon myself to get her out of her crappy situation. I imagine I shouldt have to warn you how she can get." Chelsea said, making sure Akiha was fully aware of what she was undertaking, it wouldnt be fair to her otherwise.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Tue May 31, 2016 10:14 am

Akiha would take note of Chelsea warning but a bit of her look forward to the challenge. “Well thank you for telling me that. I hope that won't happen while she is in my employment as I see myself flexible and allow my clients to limit what kind of matches they want to do. It's all in the contract, if you wish, I can start preparing one for her as well, though it will take me a few days to get it ready.” stated Akiha in a professional tone. "Now then, I should probably talk to her in person and you should probably start reading those papers unless there is something else on your mind that you wish to discuss." stated Akiha as she was now ready to end this meeting.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue May 31, 2016 10:18 pm

"If you could thatd be preferable I can talk to her about the details and it might make her eventually talking with you to hash it out easier that way." She said as she started to get up, now it was just a matter of making sure Amy would actually take the damn thing.

"No that will be all, I can handle get this thing read and signed on my own time. Have a nice day Akiha." She said as she left her locker room the contracts under her arm to head home and get focused on other things.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2