Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 248 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 247 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hashing out terms

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hashing out terms Empty Hashing out terms

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon May 30, 2016 1:50 am

Chelsea couldnt beleive how fast things seemed to go since she got Akiha as a manager, it felt long given she had been in quite a few bouts but it really only lasted a month, some were good one in particualr wasnt very good but overall the matches were fair and she held her own. Squaring off with the likes of Belinda who was growing in skill and popularity and Candy Cane who was bound ro get a following no matter where she went or what she did was quite the experince.

She had come to see her manager of the month with the decision that was offered to her awhile back. Chelsea had an idea her decision and now it was just a matter of discussng a few things and making sure there was no miscommunication. Though she wished Akiha would get here sooner so they could get it over with, sitting at the area near her locker room that Akiha wanted to meet her was feeling slow.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Hashing out terms Empty Re: Hashing out terms

Post by Serpon Mon May 30, 2016 3:00 am

Akiha had recently been very busy, doing all sorts of matches. That being said her career had not been doing so well. She had recently lost a few of her latest matches and it seemed her career in wrestling had hit a brick wall. Still she had hope and would keep pushing on. But the reason she came here was not for her own wrestling career but for Chelsea. The Japanese wrestler had been acting as her manager and been placing her in a number of matches in just a single month.

That being said the agreement was for Akiha to only be her manager for a month, that month had now expired. If the upcoming wrestler wanted to continue having the raven hair wrestler as her manager they would need to agree on terms and payment. The two had agreed to meet in her locker room, as Akiha had the resources to actually buy her own locker room and didn't have to share it with anyone but her maids but it also doubled as an office.

As she approached her locker room she would see Chelsea was already there, waiting for her. She would make her way towards the red head before offering her hand to be shaken. "Greetings Chelsea, it's good to see you." stated Akiha in a professional tone. Hisui and Kohaku were close behind and would open the door for the two of them before signaling for their entrance so they could talk in the locker room and not have to worry about anyone overhearing them.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon May 30, 2016 4:16 am

Finally Akiha came out and Chelsea was quick to stand up as the girl addressed her in a professional matter. " Nice to see you too Akiha. Thank you for neing quick about seeing me." She said as the maids opened the door for them and thye entered her locker room, the same one Amy barged into though Chelsea didnt bring that. While Akiha never apologized for the thing Amy came in looking for she never held the loss against her.

"So its been quite a month hasnt it? Facing off against your rival Belinda, agaisnt the ever popular Candy cane. I dont know how you managed to get those things set up, ive tried to get matches like that and all I get is silence." She complimented right off the bat. While the Candy cane match went horribly it was still an impressive opportunity to be granted with a name like hers and Chelsea didnt hold her own mistakes on the woman.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Mon May 30, 2016 4:58 am

The raven hair wrestler would give a nod to Chelsea comment as the two entered the room. She would take a moment to go to her desk before sitting down and offering a seat to her guest. The locker room was pretty tidy. It had four lockers, a few mirrors, showers on one end, while on the other side was a place that looks like an office, it had a desk and several chairs. Kohaku and Hisui would go about their own business, cleaning up the locker room.

She would then take out all the paperwork as Chelsea continued to talk. “Think of it like an interview. If you're not dressed for the part or if your resume is not done properly or if you are missing key components then you will not get the job. Sure it's not the same but you do get the idea.” stated Akiha as she got everything ready. “Also money talks. The Kosha family is a very wealthy family, we can do sponsorship and all sorts of contracts.” stated the Japanese wrestler before giving a serious expression. “Now then this bring us to the very important question. Our contract has ended, that being said I am open to renewing it but it won't be for free if you choose so.” stated Akiha as spoke in a professional tone.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon May 30, 2016 5:28 am

Chelsea followed suit waiting until she was offered to before sitting down, she already had her mind made on the deal but she didnt want to give Akiha any reason to be unreasonable in the negotiations. "I guess but I dont usually think in those terms, all my other companies just pointed me in the right direction, I arrived, did my match and left. This place is a bit more...high maintenced I guess you would say." She shrugged.

She figured money had some sway it always did, and if she ever got big enough it would be simple to have match set up but she was a long way from that. "Yes im aware and I have a few points to make but first lets deal with the easiest matter. Yes im interested in making a renewal but heres the thing, the first contract was from a deal made in a match so you were under some pretense to stand by the rules you set. Not thst you have anistory of doing so mind hou but lets just play devils advocate and say what huarentee do I get that now that im paying you you wont stifle me?"
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Mon May 30, 2016 6:02 am

Akiha would listen to what Chelsea had to say before taking a second to think about it. “Well, no other company has the number of wrestlers that AFW does. No to mention the talent level her is all over the place, we have people who have no experience to the best wrestlers in the world. Of course, it cannot operate like the other companies.” stated Akiha as she gave a nod before looking at all the paperwork she had gotten.

Then she heard the comments that Chelsea had made, this would result in her giving a glare. “If I were to screw you over, that would be bad for my reputation. I cannot wrestle forever and becoming a manager is what I plan on doing in the future. If I were to do a bad job with you, that would ruin my reputation. Basically taking care of you is good business. That being said, if you don't like the way I treat you, you can always quit, not to mention I always did give you a few days warning of a match, if not an entire week. Besides, I have no issue with you, I have many other enemies in my sight. In the end, the choice is yours.” stated Akiha in a professional tone despite being a bit annoyed.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon May 30, 2016 6:21 am

Chelsea nodded her head. "Heah I get what your saying. One week im facing a chick who looks like they oikced her off the street 5 minutes ago, next week if I make one mistake im done. This place is so vast with its roster and I dont think ive even met half of it, its overwhelming and exciting at the same time." She wandered before continuing

She wasnt surpised that her comment irritated her, in fact it reilved her as it showed she was passionate about what she was doing. "Alright good to hear, I meant no offense but ive just met people who would do such things and they can be crafty with it so im cautious. Next question, would beinging your client bar me from facing you again someday? Cause I really do want to fight you again sometime." She said, the qurstion was more personal but she stil felt like it was important enough to ask, itd be easier then the next qestion she had in mind thats for sure.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Mon May 30, 2016 7:06 am

It seemed that Chelsea was understanding what she was saying. “I doubt the two of us combined have even met a quarter of the wrestlers here.” stated Akiha in a calm tone. The amount of wrestlers in the company was ridiculous. It seemed there was always a match going on during the day.

“I have heard that comment before. There seem to be lower level managers who just put their girls through the blender. That being said they don't make top dollar and I intend on making top dollar.” stated Akiha as she then took a moment to think about Chelsea comment. “Hmm, that is a tough call, as that is a bit of a conflict of interest when it comes to me facing you in a match. It won't stop us from facing each other in a match but it will take longer than usually. I may even suggest that you hire a second manager just to deal with this. I could recommend a manager for such a situation.” stated the raven hair wrestler as she had a friendly rivalry with another manager here.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon May 30, 2016 7:39 am

Chelsea shook hernhead at the thought that there were that manny wrestlers here, if that were true she might go her whole career without seeing them all. Granted some were just girls who eere pretty enough to get in rather then actually have the skills to earn there place it was still an intimidating number.

She smiled at Akihas comment. "Iunderstand conflict of interest but im willing to wait for that match. Ill look into the other manger sometime, should be fun." She said. So far this seemd to be going well she just hopedmthat when she dropped her next big question it stayed that way.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Mon May 30, 2016 8:05 am

It seemed that the two of them were making progress. She would then take out some papers and give them to Chelsea. “These are my terms and rates, everything is in this contract. You don't need to sign it now. You can take it home and look over it. Take a few days or even a week if you want to look it over and get a professional opinion on it.” stated Akiha in a confident tone as she waited for Chelsea to grab them.

“Now then, is there anything you wish to talk to me about or shall we conclude our business now?” ask Akiha as she looked at Chelsea before looking a bit behind her to see what Kohaku and Hisui were up to.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next