Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 9:16 pm

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 6:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 4:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 2:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 10:18 am

Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 88 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:01 pm by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

A double Debut! Katie Shadow vs Peyton Mckee!

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

A double Debut! Katie Shadow vs Peyton Mckee! - Page 5 Empty Re: A double Debut! Katie Shadow vs Peyton Mckee!

Post by Submissive Girl Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:12 am

Katie knew this was her opportunity, she had to capitalize now or she would never get another opportunity again. Katie grabbed her opponent by the foot, and pulled her a few more inches away so that she was not in arms length of the rope, at that point she would go up and stomp on her Peyton in the stomach a few times, still with one arm covering her breast. The crowd started booing Kat, they were mad that the gorgeous redhead was loosing, and it wasn't in a sexual way. Kat heard them and had to think about what she was going to do.

Katie, who was still a deep shade of red and unsure about what to do in this situation, proceded to mount herself on her opponent's waist, and slapped her in the face a few times.

"Well.... now it is your turn to complement me... you slut....." Katie said, trying to figure out what turned her opponent on, and tried to grab her opponents still clothed breast with her spare hand and started to put pressure on it and rub it, hoping that would do something.
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

A double Debut! Katie Shadow vs Peyton Mckee! - Page 5 Empty Re: A double Debut! Katie Shadow vs Peyton Mckee!

Post by Teesta Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:17 am

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Ahhh!" shouted Peyton with every slap to her cheek. The redhead was surprised by every slap and tried to cover up. But then she was surprised to feel Katie groping her chest as she let out a low moan when she started to rub it. "Ooooo..." cooed Peyton, who then realized what was happening and had to snap out of it! McKee grit her teeth before trying to grab Katie's arm and force it off of her breast. "Here's a compliment... You don't suck as much as I thought you did!"

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:24 am

As Katie had her arm grabed at she smilled thinking that her opponent couldn't do anything and said,"What are you doing? You could try to be nicer and I might... woah!" The redhead was stronger than Katie thought, cause she was able to pull it off her breast. Katie blushed even a deeper red before she let her opponents breast go and covered up her own, trying to ring free her own arm from Peyton's grasp.

"UGH! let go!"
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:30 am

"What did I tell you about trying to call me a slut?!" Peyton kept a hold of Katie's arm before hauling back with her fist and attempting to punch Katie in her face to get her off of her. The redhead was not about to let Katie talk down to her like that. Nor was she going to let her slap her either. She tried to teach the girl a lesson, but it wouldn't take. So instead, Peyton McKee decided she might just beat her instead.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:37 am

Katie didn't expect the punch and it connected right on Katie's chin, she fell of of her opponent and landed on her side. Peyton still had Katie's arm and Shadow tried to force her to let go by kicking her while they were both on the ground, but Shadow's legs were still injured from the submision a while ago and just wouldn't do the damage they did before. Katie cried out

"What, would whore be better? Now, let go of me!"
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:48 am

Peyton continued to hold onto Katie's arm, rolling her eyes at the feeble attempts to kick her away. "Baby, you're really asking for it." McKee then kept a hold of Kat's arm as she stood up, then yanked her close. She would then attempt to lift Katie up in a suplex position before dropping her down face-first into the mat with a sitout front suplex. She was sure that she could start setting up to win if she could perform this move, and because she knew that her opponent was dwindling.

And despite all of this, the match started to become a bummer for her. Why? Because too much thinking and planning and effort. It honestly started to bum Peyton out!

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:53 pm

Katie tried to fight the suplex, she honestly did, but she was just in to much pain from the splints before. She was suplexed and landed straight on her face before yelling out in pain. She rolled around, crying and flailing in pain.
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Sun May 01, 2016 12:50 am

Peyton watched her opponent writhing in pain for a moment before shaking her head. "Just remember... you brought this on yourself babe. I gave you an easy out." McKee then went to grab Kat in an attempt to powerbomb her straight into the mat. She hadn't intended to hurt the brunette this badly. Hell, she never wanted to! Nor did she want to have to give the girl her first orgasm like this, but she had tried to exhaust all other opportunities. Now, it wasn't up to Peyton. She'd do what she needed to in order to win. And hopefully that started with a powerbomb.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl Sun May 01, 2016 6:11 pm

Katie was lifted up in the air with a power bomb. Katie cried out, "Agh, what are you doing? Wait, please no!" As she was slammed into the ground with a resounding 'THUD'.
"OW!" Shadow yelled out as she hit the ground hard. She held her head which hit the ground hard, forgetting about her exposed breast.
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Sun May 01, 2016 6:24 pm

Peyton McKee let out a gleeful laugh after seeing Shadow bounce on the mat hard from the powerbomb. "Whoooo! You know, that never stops being incredibly fun, no matter how many times I do it. I feel the tinglies." Peyton then let out a sigh and looked down at her aching opponent, crossing her arms. She figured it would be about time for her to end the match. She had her fun, and she didn't exactly feel like toying around with the poor girl any longer. "So alright, I need to end this, and I'm being very perfectly serious when I ask you..." The American girl then walked over the black haired girl and pulled her up to a sitting position. "I'm going to win now. You know it, I know it. I know it's you're first time, and I'm being much nicer than I ought to be considering what a mean jerk you've been all match..."

Peyton then sat down and attempted to apply a body scissors from behind with her legs before using her feet to spread Katie's legs apart, just enough to keep her constricted, not to hurt her. She would also try to grab her arms and constrict them so she couldn't fight back against her, although she wasn't too worried about that. "I can either make you cum, and make it a nice time for your first time... or I can make it rough, unpleasant first time for you. It's up to you. And if you reply with some kind of mean and nasty thing, I'm making the decisions for you. So think before you speak, alright girly?" Peyton would then go for a peck on Katie's cheek.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next