Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 2 Bots

Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

A double Debut! Katie Shadow vs Peyton Mckee!

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

A double Debut! Katie Shadow vs Peyton Mckee! - Page 2 Empty Re: A double Debut! Katie Shadow vs Peyton Mckee!

Post by Submissive Girl Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:45 pm

Kat groaned out as she was forced into the redhead's gorgeous breast. Katie was not one for a ground wrestling match, especially against a girl that was bigger than her self. Squirming a little bit, Kat said. "I'm.... nothing special... but when it comes to fighting, I'm leagues better than you!" Shadow knew she was in a bad spot, but she wasn't sure how to get out of it. She thought for a second and realized her head was right next to Peyton's breast that was just punted by Kat. Rather than trying to pull away, Kat tried to push her head into the woman's breast, trying to put pressure on it, hoping that she could make Peyton wince in pain and let go.
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

A double Debut! Katie Shadow vs Peyton Mckee! - Page 2 Empty Re: A double Debut! Katie Shadow vs Peyton Mckee!

Post by Teesta Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:15 am

Peyton scoffed as she listened to Kat speak to her and rolled her eyes, saying in a sarcastic voice, "Oh, okay then." Honestly, she didn't care about who was the better fighter. She was just in it for fun anyway. Kat was a bit surprised to feel pressure on her breast and winced slightly. The the redhead grinned despite it all and said, "Babe, if you wanted a closer look, all you had to do was ask." And then without another word, Peyton released the headlock to tried to roll on top of her. If successful, the redhead planned to wrap her legs around the brunette in a body scissors and then thrust her face into her ample bosom. One might think that it was too early for a breast smother in this match, but McKee didn't think differently. As far as she was concerned, any time was a good time to have another girl's face nestled in her rack.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:57 am

As Peyton rolled on top of Shadow and started to smother her, Katie was left in a bad position, she didn't have enough wrestling experience to push the bigger girl off her, and she was running out of time before she passed out due to lack of oxygen."Ugh!! Gmmphh mph!" Katie would try to say but her face was being smothered and she couldn't speak. With no real way to escape, Katie tried to use her free hand to strike at Peyton's side and force her to get off of Katie.
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:07 am

Peyton smiled happily as she looked around at the crowd. They were cheering! Success. All it took was shoving a girl's face in her chest. Pretty easy stuff, really. If Peyton knew anything, it was how to get the crowd fired up. The redhead was beaming at the crowd, even waving at them with her one free hand. She had to admit, the wriggling of her opponent's face in her chest had turned her on a little bit. She could see making this much more hot and heavy, but then she was hit in the side with a fist. And then her other side. At first it wasn't hard, but then each one grew more frantic. And then the mood was lost.

McKee tightened her legs around Kat's waist and then released her head. She would then try to grab the black haired girl's wrists to attempt to pin them down to the mat so she couldn't fight. "You know, that really hurts!"

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:35 am

With her legs squirming from under her, Katie was released from the smother, she took a deep breath in before Peyton grabbed her hands and pinned her to the mat.

*Gasp* "You... what are you, some kind of lesbian? Did you like smothering me with your massive breast?"

Katie tried to hide her pain in her waist, but it was definitely there. Shadow would try to roll her opponent off of her, to try to escape from the hold.
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:45 am

Peyton couldn't help but laugh at Katie's question, waiting for her to smile or laugh with her... but it didn't happen. The girl was actually serious, which just made Peyton laugh more. "Of course I liked smothering you with my breasts! And don't pretend like you didn't like it either. They're like pillow-y mountains!" exclaimed the redhead in a whimsical voice. She was having fun with this girl, even if she seemed like she wanted nothing to do with her. She was going to love seeing how she'd react later in the match.

But as Peyton spoke, Katie slowly started to roll her over. And she succeeded, and Peyton was rolled over onto her back, but she kept her legs locked around the cute brunette's waist still and continued to hold onto her wrists. McKee gave her opponent a playful look and then asked dubiously, [color:2f5f=ff0000]"And just what do you expect to do now?" She was legitimately curious what the black haired girl would try next.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:45 pm

As Katie rolled over, she thought her opponent wasn't going to be able to keep the hold, but no luck, Peyton kept the hold. However, now that Katie's hands were not pined between the ground and Peyton's hands, and were just being held at this point by the red head, Katie would try to wriggle those free. If that worked, she would try to get in the best mount position she could while being scissored by her opponent's legs, and attempt a ground and pound.
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:47 am

Peyton looked very proud of herself. She had this girl totally helpless with nothing to do! She was doing such a good job keeping her pacified that she was sure that by the time she let her go that she'd be totally helpless to stop her from doing whatever she wanted! It could really be this easy, Peyton thought!

And then Katie broke her arm free and slugged her in the face. "OW!" And then Peyton being thrown off forced her to release her other arm. And she was soon met with the furious pummeling from her opponent! Peyton covered up her face and released her body scissors on her opponent. "Ow! Ow! Ow! Knock it off! Ow!" She continued to cover up her face. That brunette had to get tired eventually, right? That was her hope at least, should she be so lucky.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:02 am

Katie tried to continue her ground and pound for a few more seconds, The girl from the streets was quite used to cardio and had a lot of stamina so if it was just this, she could continue the barrage for a good bit longer.

The problem was the scissor hold that the Midnight haired girl was in was starting to really damage her waist. She had let it go for a bit to long and knew she had to get out and had to get this back to her feet.

Knowing this, Shadow would bark at the red head "Ugh! Your a sticky one, aren't you? Let go!" stopped the barrage and tried to get her hands in between Peyton's thy's and her own stomach and tried to force the two apart. If this worked, than Katie would slip her hands back out and attempt to repeatedly elbow the redhead's thy's.

Last edited by Submissive Girl on Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:09 am

Peyton released the protesting brunette's waist without much effort and scooted away from her, rubbing at her own face. "Hey, you could have really hurt me, you know! This is my face we're talking about! You'll mess up my winning smile!" She chuckled mildly at her own joke and started to her feet, ready to take on the brunette's next attack. Katie seemed to be really upset, so she figured she could probably take advantage of that.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next