Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 101 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Lobo, Underdog21, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

A double Debut! Katie Shadow vs Peyton Mckee!

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

A double Debut! Katie Shadow vs Peyton Mckee! - Page 6 Empty Re: A double Debut! Katie Shadow vs Peyton Mckee!

Post by Submissive Girl Mon May 02, 2016 4:40 am

Katie was practically out of it when she hit the ground, It took her a moment to notice where she was and by then, She was being locked into a hold, one that wasn't that painful, but at the same time was quite embarrassing. Her breast were exposed to the audience and her body was shaking a little bit. She tried to fight out of it, the hold, but to no real success.

Struggling against the hold, Katie cried out. "Agh, I'm... not going to give up!" As she tried to break free, but she was so weak, from all the damage she had sustained in the match, she hadn't been making much damage.

The crowd was on its feet as Peyton put in the hold, waiting to what she would do.
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

A double Debut! Katie Shadow vs Peyton Mckee! - Page 6 Empty Re: A double Debut! Katie Shadow vs Peyton Mckee!

Post by Teesta Mon May 02, 2016 4:48 am

Peyton sighed and shook her head, looking a little bit disappointed. "Come on babe... It's over." She released Katie's one arm and then slowly slid her free hand to her waist. She trickled her fingers down the abdomen of her captured prey and then slipped them under Katie's bikini bottoms. After that, Peyton started to rub her hands gently over her opponent's lower lips, trying to bring a sensation of pleasure.

"I gave you your ultimatum... so it's up to you now, okay? This is your last chance." Peyton actually legitimately seemed a little concerned for Katie's answer. She didn't like the girl's attitude, and she certainly didn't like the many insults she had taken from her either, but she didn't want to traumatize the damn girl. She understood she wanted her to fight back but... it just wasn't going to happen. Peyton wouldn't let it. But she could at least put her away in a pleasureful way, but only if she wasn't dumb enough to fight against it.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl Mon May 02, 2016 5:55 am

The thought of surrendering crossed Katie's mind, however, she thought back to when she was on the streets in Chicago, running supplies, possibly drugs, to various gang members. There was no surrender then, and Kat would not surrender now."ugh.... Its not over... I'm going to get out of this!"
With a little bit more time to recover, Katie's fighting back was becoming more and more powerful, as she started struggling to pull out of the hold.
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Mon May 02, 2016 6:05 am

Peyton rolled her eyes as Katie continued to try fighting back and groaned. "Okay, I warned you. You only have yourself to blame, babe." While Katie had managed to dislodge her other arm free, McKee decided that it was best to try and nip this in the bud. Peyton would attempt to just grab Katie's bare breasts with both hands and then squeeze them hard. It was about time to get to this hentai part of the match too. And she had a perfect position to start and she wasn't about to give it up.

It was around this time that Peyton typically grew bored of her most successful matches. There wasn't danger. There wasn't the sweet satisfaction of taking out a girl. Now it was just finishing it off. And if Katie didn't have such a bad attitude, she could've at least had some fun with this! But instead, she had to do things the hard way.

Peyton absolutely loathed the hard way for anything.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl Mon May 02, 2016 6:17 am

As Katie got her arm free, she smiled and was about to try to elbow her opponent, but then she screamed out.
"GAH!!" Kat yelled out as her breast were squeezed and she yelled out in pain, she was not enjoying this at all, but she did notice her breast were getting a little bit harder. Tears started to fall down from her eyes and she tried to grab her opponent's hands and pull them off, but with little success.
"Ugh, stop!" Shadow would yell out as she tried to get away.
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Mon May 02, 2016 6:25 am

Well, that was one way to stop her. Peyton released one of her breasts and then slide her hand down Shadow's stomach and started to rub her crotch once again while the other hand squeezed her breasts tight, playing with the nipple between her fingers. "Just relax and freaking enjoy it... This isn't going to be fun for me either. You're not my type at all!" She didn't like people who seemed so uptight like Katie. Fortunately for her, she wasn't interviewing to date her or anything. She just needed to make her orgasm. That's easy enough, right? Peyton knew she had skill in this expertise. But usually they never fought so madly to avoid it. In fact, she was used to most people begging for it! She also wasn't used to them crying during it either... which honestly just puts a damper on the whole thing.

But who knows? Maybe by the end Katie would be begging for it. Peyton was pretty good at this.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl Mon May 02, 2016 6:38 am

As she released and started to rub Katie's crotch, Katie let out a moan, half in pain, but some in pleasure, she had never let some one touch her down their before! While it was embarrassing, she felt a slight joy as her still clothed sex was being played with. Her face slowly started to lightly blush as her fighting picked up a little bit. She knew that her friends from Chicago were watching, and she did not want to be seen like this! She said this in her head but her body was not being able to do much, even with her slight surge of energy.

Katie would moan under her breath, "Please.... stop..."
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Mon May 02, 2016 6:51 am

"I can't stop, girl... You know that." replied Peyton. She attempted to squeeze her breast again, reaching for the nipple to tug on it in an attempt to pacify Katie further. Meanwhile, she slipped two fingers between Katie's folds and started insert them gently. "Just relax... It's going to be okay. I know this isn't what you want... But I kinda need to do it. You know, to win. And even if I do stop, you'd need to do it to me and I don't even know if you'd have any idea what to do with me." Peyton had a soft spot for Katie, seeing her be so worried and afraid right now.

"Hey... look at me." Peyton was still seated in a body scissors behind Katie, but if the black-haired girl were to turn to face her, she'd go in for a soft kiss to try and calm her.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl Mon May 02, 2016 7:07 am

With Tears in her eyes, Katie made another moan as Peyton started pulling on her nipple, which did slow down Katie's fighting. Katie continued to fight though until the gorgeous red head told Katie to look around and kissed her lightly on the lips.

Katie was stunned for a second, surprised that Peyton would do such a thing, but then blushed an even deeper version of red. Kat was by no means a lesbian, but for some strange reason, she was actually enjoying this! She closed her eyes and kissed her back, lightly and then pulled away. At this point her fighting had stopped which left Peyton to go to town on Katie's sex.

Katie took a deep look at the woman, first into her eyes and then at her body which was still in a bikini, she was really gorgeous, and thinking back at it, If this woman was like those sluts on the streets, she would be doing everything she could to make Kat uncomfortable and just trying to get a show for the crowd. After a quick look over, Kat looked at her own body, it was no where near as nice as her's, but she was doing this anyways. She must have been hating this, but was still trying to and taking some time to be nice to Kat about it for some reason.

Kat looked back at the girl and with tears still in her eyes, Kat would ask

"Does....Does it hurt?"
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Mon May 02, 2016 7:19 am

Peyton's lips twitched slightly as she stopped herself from having an amused chuckle at the question. "Sometimes. Usually in a 'hurts so nice' kind of way... but I'll be gentle." She was glad that Katie had stopped her fighting. It would make it much easier for her to deal with this match. McKee continued to play with Katie's folds with her fingers before releasing her body scissors and attempting to push Katie down with her free hand, staying intimately close to her. Her larger breasts in her bikini rested on top of Katie's bare chest as she stayed slightly to Katie's side so she can continue to fondle her sex. "Just close your eyes and let me do my thing... Trust me, okay?" Peyton offered Katie a reassuring smile before leaning in close to brush her opponent's hair from her face and giving her a deep, tender kiss.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next