by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 6:49 pm

» alice "noir" Rodrigues - the lucky black bunny
by hunter of speed Today at 3:37 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 149 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 147 Guests :: 3 Bots

Blue_Snakie, ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

A double Debut! Katie Shadow vs Peyton Mckee!

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

A double Debut! Katie Shadow vs Peyton Mckee! - Page 4 Empty Re: A double Debut! Katie Shadow vs Peyton Mckee!

Post by Submissive Girl Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:16 am

Katie laid there, trying to get a hold of herself, when suddenly she noticed her opponent was right next to her legs, and made a comment about that. Kat, who was slightly currious, but wanted more to mock her opponent, responded with, "Ugh.... I bet you would.... but how do you think you will....agh!" Katie yelled out as she was put in the hold, her legs and thy aching in pain. She yelled out and tried to squirm her way free, but that didn't seem to work.

After a few seconds in the hold, Katie would try to see if she could sit up with the hold on, she doubted she could go all the way, but she figured that if she could get a little bit of the way, she could try to throw a few punches at her opponent during the hold, Although Katie was not sure if she was going to reach.
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

A double Debut! Katie Shadow vs Peyton Mckee! - Page 4 Empty Re: A double Debut! Katie Shadow vs Peyton Mckee!

Post by Teesta Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:20 am

Peyton laughed as she cranked on the Leg Splitter, leaning back in the hold. As Katie tried to sit up, Peyton watched her swing a few times at her, and each time, Peyton, who was just out of distance, bobbed her head back to avoid it. "Oh, you're so close! You know, instead of insulting me all the time and trying to punch me, you could try to... I dunno, ask me nicely if I'll let you go. Or maybe you can pay me a compliment. Flattery will get you everywhere with me." Peyton then used her long limbs to stretch out the legs further.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:36 am

As Katie bit down on her lips she yelled out in pain as the submission hold was sinched in even deeper. Crying out, Shadow continued to try to hit her opponent, but to no success. She laid back down on the mat, trying to collect herself. A few tears fell down her face as she yelled back at her opponent. "What, complement shank like you? No... I won't..... now get off me!" The midnight hair girl would try to yank her legs away from the hold, but there wasn't anywhere they could go as they were already being pushed back as far as they could as she continued to struggle against the redhead's assault.
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:41 am

Peyton rolled her eyes and let out a long sigh. "Okay, come on. Is it that hard? I mean, you're crying right now! And you just called me a skank. So normally, I'd show a little more pity. But now? Now I'm sticking to my guns. I want a compliment. It's not that hard. I'm totally gorgeous and I have an awesome personality. And I'm really funny too!" McKee flashed a big smile at her trapped opponent, pushing on the hold suddenly and giving her a more serious look. "But seriously, you probably want to say something nice about me."

The redhead was having a blast still, even though her opponent was blubbering. She lacked the certain pity for her to relent on the hold, however, and was totally fine with keeping it on her. It was why she liked the Leg Splitter: not much exertion on her part. She could just lay there forever.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:00 am

Katie, who realize she was crying and tried to hide it a bit, she was a big girl, she needed to hide her tears. And besides, what would the boys from the gang back at home say if they saw this? She held back her tears, and knew she had to figure a way out of the hold before to long, other wise she would start to cry again and that could not happen. Her mind, which was delicious because of the pain, came to the answer of just complementing her. Kat took a deep breath and grunted out, "I'm.... Sorry... I'm sorry I called you a slut, shank and whore. I am just jealous of your amazing body and amazing good looks, you....are so much better than me in every way and fashion, Now please.... Let me out!"

Katie wanted out, but she hoped this didn't count as a submission, Katie doubted it did because there wasn't anything sexual about the hold.
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:12 am

Peyton looked very touched by the compliments and absolutely flattered. "Aww... that's very, very kind of you. Wow. I wish you had said this earlier in the match. But my feelings are still so hurt." There was a lot of sarcasm in the redhead's voice as she grinned and pouted slightly. "Could you... give me your top? I just think that if you really wanted to show me you were sorry, you'd give me your top. And you'd make a lot of people in this crowd happy if you did. So please...? For me...?" Peyton smiled sweetly as she pushed on the hold just a little bit more.

She knew this crowd would love to see some bare boobies. And while she normally didn't ever had a problem showing off her own, she wouldn't mind letting them see some of her opponent's first! Peyton wanted to teach this brat a lesson, and while some might think it was cruel, McKee considered it all in good fun. And she wouldn't even do all of this to her if she didn't continually insult her.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:25 am

Katie was in breathing deeply at the point, she was in so much pain! But she felt good knowing that her opponent was about to release the hold. But it didn't happen, instead, she heard the redhead make another order, and did it in a mocking and embarrassing manner again,

[color=#000000]"What?"[color] Kat asked, "I'm a virgin, there is no way I'm going to strip on live..... Agh!!" Katie cried out as she felt the hold get even tighter. She yelled out in pain and gave in.

"Agh! Ok, please take it!" Kat reached behind her and had to play around with trying to get her top off because of the hold and her body was dripping in sweat right now, making her bikini top not want to come off. As she removed it, she quickly took one arm and tried to hide her breast to the best of her abilities, and took the other one and reached over as much as she could towards Peyton with her bikini in hand and offered it to her.
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:33 am

Peyton finally released the hold once Katie held out the bikini top. With a giddy smile, McKee snatched the top and stood up, sauntering over to the nearest corner and then gave the top one look over before shrugging and dropping it outside the ring. The redhead leaned back against the turnbuckle and crossed her arms, deciding to give her opponent a little bit of a breather. She had to admit, it was pretty amusing to see the frantic brunette, but there was something she had to say...

"So... you're really a virgin then? I mean, I was just going to rough you up and force you to an orgasm, but now I feel like I need to romance you and buy you flowers first. Do you want me to make it special for you? Because I can." Peyton shrugged. It was a very minor dilemma to her. She really didn't care one way or another, but she still thought that a girl's first time shouldn't be getting roughed up in a ring and taking a pounding that way, even if she was a bitch. Still, Peyton decided to leave it entirely up to her. And if the girl was going to fight her every step of the way, Peyton was going to have her question answered for her in a way that Katie might not enjoy.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:51 am

After Peyton let the hold go, Katie was left huffing and puffing on the ground while flustered. Why did she have to fight a complete slut that loved embarrassing her! It wasn't fair that she had the body, the knowledge, the skill, and the charisma. At this point, the crowd was cheering for Peyton, loving how she was humiliating Katie in front of them.

After about half a minute, Katie got to her feet and felt her legs, she wasn't going to be able to run nearly as fast on her legs now, and on top of that, she had to keep one hand wrapped around her breast at all times now, so this was not looking like a good situation for Kat.

As Kat got up and assessed the situation, she heard Peyton say something, mocking her again, as if she had won the match, Kat was not going let that happens and responded with. "Well that would be nice, however, you forgot the rules of the match, Because only the loser has the orgasim, the winner doesn't have to orgasm at all, as such, I don't think I will be orgasiming tonight. " With that, Katie would get closer to her the red head before trying a super kick to her face.
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:03 am

Peyton rolled her eyes as she heard the smaller girl talk. She then kept her eyes in the lights as she spoke. "Right, right. I'm sure you think you're going to win still. And it's very cute, but I'm trying to give you a choice here, because I don't think--" Peyton McKee didn't get an opportunity to finish her statement as she was kicked square in the chin. She bounced back into the corner and then flopped forward. She was stunned for a few moments before she put a hand to her chin and shook her head, caught completely off-guard by the kick.

"...Buh...?" was the best that Peyton could muster out at that moment. She took her eyes off of Katie and that was all it took for her to get a good hit in. Peyton remained on the mat, trying to shake the cobwebs loose from that blow.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next