Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 2 Bots

ScyldScefing, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

A double Debut! Katie Shadow vs Peyton Mckee!

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

A double Debut! Katie Shadow vs Peyton Mckee! Empty A double Debut! Katie Shadow vs Peyton Mckee!

Post by Submissive Girl Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:22 am

MATCH: Hentai Submision
The first woman to make her opponent submit or orgasim using a hold that could be considered "Hentai," wins.
STIPULATION: Striking allowed
ATTIRE: Bikini

A double Debut! Katie Shadow vs Peyton Mckee! 3fiQTNT
Katie Shadow had slipped into her new bikini as she was in the locker room in the back. She had to ask for a forward on her paycheck so that she could order this bikini, she was pretty much broke when she got of the plane about a week ago from the USA. Shadow looked down at her exposed body, she wasn't used to exposing so much of her body, but at the same time she knew she had to get used to not only this, but being a lot more exposed as this was a hentai match, where she was going to probably be stripped naked with another girl  and forced to play with each other until one or the other submitted to the other or cum. She hadn't wanted this match, but this was the only match that she had been allowed to take that paid enough for her to get an apartment in Japan, and she didn't like sleeping on the floor in the bathroom of the AFW Complex.

The former homeless girl heard her music play "From Shadows" and she stood up and walked toward the entrance. As she left backstage and made her way to the ring, she saw a lot of people siting around the arena cheering at Kat. The girl instantly covered up her body by reflex, but then stopped, knowing that she had to appear strong and like this was nothing. She made her way down the ring until she got right out it an remembered that Wrestlers usually did some sort of fancy entrance. She hadn't done anything up until now, but she felt like she needed to do something now. She got up on the ring apron and used her agility to jump to the top rope and jump from there into the center of the ring. That got a bit of a reaction from the crowd, but not as much as Katie was hoping for. The dark hair girl gave a sigh as she turned around and looked at the entrance, waiting for her opponent.
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

A double Debut! Katie Shadow vs Peyton Mckee! Empty Re: A double Debut! Katie Shadow vs Peyton Mckee!

Post by Teesta Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:46 am

Spoiler:

Backstage Peyton McKee was awaiting the start of her match. Not much seemed to actually give her any sort of anxiety, least of all wrestling, but a debut in Japan? That's kind of a big deal to her. She was two weeks removed from America and the culture shock was still hitting her hard, so at the very least, getting into a wrestling ring was about to be the most comfortable she's been in a while. Peyton had just changed into a bikini for her match. She didn't ask questions at first, but when she first thought about it her immediate question was "Why a bikini?" And then after a second's thought, she simply shrugged her shoulders and went with it. Peyton knew she'd look good no matter what she wore. She'd come out wearing a trash bag and she'd make herself look like the hottest thing to ever crawl out of a dumpster.

When her theme song "Wolves At The Door" by Bad Seed Rising played, one of the stage hands backstage tapped her on the shoulder and told her it was her cue. She grinned at the man and said, "No, I knew that. Just wanted to keep you on your toes." She slapped him on the shoulder and then said, "Keep up the good work though! And could you cheer me on too? It'll do wonders for my self-esteem." She wiggled her fingers in a wave to the crew member who honestly seemed flustered from what the newcomer was saying.

Peyton stepped out onto the stage in nothing but her white bikini and put her hands on her hips, looking around at everyone as they cheered. Sure, they were cheering her song. Or maybe her hot bod in nothing but a bikini. And you know, maybe they were still cheering for the other chick in the match, but Peyton just had to soak it all in with a big, dumb smile on her face and utter a single word. "Cool." She started to head to the ring and started to slap hands with the fans at ringside. She figured that maybe she could gain a few fans that way. I mean, they had to like her more now. She slapped their hand. Did the other girl slap their hand? Maybe. Peyton wasn't paying attention.

McKee finally got to the ring and walked up the steps to enter it, ducking under the top rope to do so. She was definitely cute. Heck, more than cute. She didn't seem too comfortable though in that bikini. Meanwhile, Peyton didn't think anything of it. She debated, briefly, trying to show off. Maybe try to jack up the crowd with a fiery display of passion, or get super sexual with it. Peyton had many ideas in her head. And ultimately... she hopped up in the corner of the ring and then propped herself up on the ropes, hands behind her head and reclined in the corner. All of that sounded like a lot more effort than she was willing to put into the match before it started. So she rested in the corner, glancing back over to her opponent and nodding her head up in acknowledgement of her. She then made a brief kissy face at the girl before laying her head back again, waiting for the match to start.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

A double Debut! Katie Shadow vs Peyton Mckee! Empty Re: A double Debut! Katie Shadow vs Peyton Mckee!

Post by Submissive Girl Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:14 am

Katie watched as the crowd gave her redhead opponent a much louder cheer as she came down into the ring. Kat got a bit flustered. She knew her opponent was a lot cuter than she was, a lot more charismatic than her, and probably a lot stronger than her, but Kat wanted to be well liked also. She thought back to when she was a kid on the streets of Chicago, she was often looked at second compared to all the other whores and shanks that her fellow gang members brought in. This woman reminded Shadow of all those sluts that came to the gang's headquarters and distracted the members.

Seeing Mckee give Shadow a kissy face made her loose it. Kat clenched her teeth and nearly forgot she was in a bikini, she probably shouldn't of, but she now wanted to beat this woman, make her submit to her and cry, it wasn't much of her fault, she was just a good looking charismatic chick trying to make a living, but now Kat didn't care that much.

The ref looked at Shadow and the dark haired girl nodded showing that she was ready for the start of the match. The bell rang and Shadow sprinted from her side of the corner and tried to catch The red head quickly with a flying knee. Kat hoped that this was so quick that perhaps Mckee wouldn't be quite ready yet.
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:23 am

Peyton had her eyes closed. She loved just listening to the crowd yell, nodding her head to an invisible rhythm. She never imagined life would get this awesome. Eventually, the bell rang and got the redhead out of her daze. She opened her eyes and heaved a sigh. Peyton rolled over onto her side and said, "Alright! This is going to be--"And at a moment, as she was about to dismount her perch in the corner, Katie nailed her in the stomach full on with the flying knee! McKee's breath was knocked out of her stomach as she toppled out of the corner unceremoniously and onto her face. She coughed and held her stomach with a hand. "Ooooh... oh-ho... Ow..." she said in a meek voice. It was the best she could muster out at the moment.

Frankly, she should've expected this. It wasn't her first rodeo in a ring, and she has faced some rather unfair opponents. But there had to be something a little bit upsetting about her big debut starting with her face down on the mat. Still, Peyton knew she had to get up. She had an arm covering her toned belly as she grabbed onto the ropes to use them to start helping herself up.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:57 am

With all honestly, what Kat should have done was probably attempt to strip Peyton right there and then, but the black haired girl didn't. Some people looking in at the match might thing that was because she felt like it was to early to have striping in the match, or perhaps that Shadow thought that she couldn't do it without being reversed, or even that a new girl would have been to embarrassed to strip her opponent down at this point.

The real reason though was because it didn't cross Kat's mind and she wanted to beat her opponent up some more.

Kat backed away from her opponent, not to give her space to get up but to gain some distance on her before runing full sprint at her and trying to punt kick the redhead in her breast.
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:13 am

She backed off. Thank goodness, Peyton thought to herself. Maybe this girl felt bad for her cheap shot. Maybe she was trying to give her some time to recover so they can start the match proper. And maybe they could get over that cheap shot and really go at it.

"Yeeeezus!" And then Kat smacked her with a punt to the breast and Peyton shot up to her feet immediately in pain, holding her wounded titty and racing to the other corner of the ring. "What the hell is your problem?! Are all of the wrestlers here jerks, or is it just you?!" yelled the redhead, glaring at Kat angrily. Then, less angrily, Peyton pouted her lips with a slight hint of concern. "...Really, I'm asking. Are they all jerks?" And then immediately, Peyton looked fired up again. "Because that way, I'll be ready for when somebody else is going to run up to me and attack me before I'm even standing in the ring!"

Peyton pouted again, looking down at her breast, her poor aching breast. She massaged it, trying to soothe the pain. It took a lot to get Peyton angry and emotional, but if anything could, it would have been the unfair double whammy attacks from her opponent. McKee hadn't even given thought to how to get on the offensive on this match. She was too angry at the moment, but she knew she'd have a solid chance of winning once her and her opponent were on equal footing.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:28 am

Kat gave her opponent a massive kick right to the breast and smiled. She felt amazing for being able to kick one of the sluts from the gang right in the place where the guys stared at them the most. As she backed away, just a little bit to give her some more room to stomp at her opponent, she realized that she had lost it a little bit and that this wasn't actually one of the girls that she used to hang with with back in Chicago. This was even more confirmed as the hurt red head backed away to the opposite corner of the ring and yelled out hateful comments to Shadow. Some of Shadow's rage subsided and she responded.
"Listen... that was a bit overkill at the start." Kat said, trying to be as calm as possible, but her anger was still obviously there. "You just remind me of a few people who I am not fond of....." Kat took a deep breath, "I apologize, I shouldn't of darted out at you like that. Now, get ready because I am not about to to hold my attacks again. Katie would wait for her opponent to become ready and start to come at her.
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:45 am

Peyton watched Kat as she began to apologize to her and slowly walked forward to meet her in the center of the ring. She could tell that she actually did seem sorry for how she acted, and the redhead did find it a bit strange, but she was willing to overlook it. Peyton then walked up closer to her, smiling and making a motion brushing off her shoulder. "Hey, listen, it's fine. I get it. I'm sure you're a very sweet girl, really, and I just want to--"

Peyton then cut herself off to attempt to catch her opponent off-guard with a headlock takedown and hopefully keep ahold of the headlock to keep her down on the mat. "And what kind of people do I remind you of exactly?!" It's fair! It's totally fair! That's what Peyton thought at least, and she probably wasn't far off. Apology or not, Peyton wasn't about to let this crowd see her looking weak or defenseless. Peyton didn't care about a lot of things, but looking cool as hell was certainly one of the few things she did care about. And there was no way she'd let this Kat girl ruin that for her.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:01 am

As the red head approached her, she thought she could sense something off with the girl, but Kat tried to shrug it off, thinking that it just her hatred and she owed the woman a chance to make her feel better. As she made the motion to brush off Kat's shoulder, she was caught completely by the bigger girl's take down as she landed on her back and was put into the head lock.

That slut! Kat thought, she is totally like the women that would use their looks and there charisma to take advantage of both Kat and the fellow members of the Gang. She was pressed down as the redhead put the dark haired girl into a headlock. "AGH! I thought... no... now I know... you are just like all the other stupid whores that are out on the street!" Kat would try to flail her legs to kick her opponent, but with their position it wasn't doing alot. Kat knew she was in trouble since she was not one to fight on the ground.
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:35 pm

A stupid whore on the street?! Peyton gasped exaggeratedly, cranking on the pressure from the headlock harder as she kept swiveling around on the mat to best avoid Kat's kicks. "I remind you of a prostitute? Seriously? That is the rudest thing ever." Sure, Peyton liked to wrestle. And she had no problem doing so in a bikini in front of a crowd. And she was absolutely comfortable making a girl orgasm in front of them also. But a prostitute? A common whore? Peyton was anything but.

McKee yanked on Kat's head more and eventually pulled her head in close to her chest, forcing the black haired girl's cheek directly against her ample cleavage. Despite seeming upset about the insult, she actually wasn't as upset about it. She found the accusation ridiculous, and having her dominant position managed to mellow her out from being angry earlier. Now was about having fun and putting on a show, and she could do that even while being called a prostitute. "At the very least, I can't be stupid. I mean, you're the one trapped right now! So what does that make you?"

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next