Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 240 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 240 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Suicide and Redemption

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Suicide and Redemption  - Page 2 Empty Re: Suicide and Redemption

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:01 am

It was not what Conza had thought. He thought he had been targeted by Minerva. That she had come from Friction specifically to find him. Maybe he had her wrong? Just a bit. But he still didnt like her answer. And she even said she was the dominant type.

Comza had run into a few of those types. He nods. His next question may have come as mire of a surprise to Minerva. "How did it and does it feel to be the...Dominant one?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:12 pm

Indeed Minerva was surprised when Conza asked what it felt like to dominate someone. She hadn’t really made an effort to explain it in depth to anyone before, so this was a first for her. “How does it feel? Hmm, lets see...~” she mused, grinning as her eyes moved up toward the ceiling while she chose the words she wanted.

“‘Euphoric’ I believe is the word I would use to describe it. It makes me feel like a queen, or a goddess, especially if you have to fight for it. Conquering an opponent, forcing them into absolute submission... I suppose the experience is likely different for everyone, but to me there is nothing that can give a bigger rush.”

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:51 pm

An odd word to choose. But Conza supposed that it was the correct term to Minerva, at least. He felt jus a bit uncomfortable in the the way she was describing it. For the fact that she had dominated him before.

She lived the fight of it before and over the reward of being treated like a queen. The smaller boy unknowingly blushes at her description of it all.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:21 am

Seeing the blush developing over Conza’s cheeks drew an amused giggle from Minerva’s lips. “What was it like for you, Conza?” Minerva asked, quite curious to hear what the boy’s answer would be.

“How did it feel when I tossed you around... tortured your body until you begged for mercy... made you worship me?” Her grin stretched just a bit wider as she spoke. And she swung the shoe dangling from her toe a bit, as if to subtly remind Conza of how she’d made him lick and suck her her feet that day.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:26 am

Conza was reminded of what he had to do for Minerva as she beat him down and mad him worship her in a couple of ways. His eyes dart away, but slowly come back to meet her eyes again. "I didnt really enjoy it. I...Dont like to be the one dominated. Though, I guess Im cursed with the perfect stature to be a plaything..."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:23 am

“Hmm~” Minerva wasn’t all too surprised by the answer. She’d previously noticed that while she’d been dominating him the boy hadn’t seemed to be stimulated at all by it. Not that it was a matter she cared for, but it did at least confirm her thoughts regarding the matter. Still, that did raise another question in Minerva’s mind, one she was much more curious to learn the answer to.

“I must wonder then, why did you invite me into your home? If you disliked the way I manhandled you into total submission, would it not be better to keep your distance from me?”

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:36 pm

A capturing question. Why did he invite her here? To his own apartment and not to somewhere public? "Well, I personally wouldnt be comfortable talking about this somewhere public. And there weren't too many places I could think of..."

He sipped on more wine. "As well as, I dont like keeping distance from anyone. I dont think I should have to do that."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:59 am

“I see...” Minerva said, though she found his answer peculiar. There were lots of things and people one shouldn’t necessarily have to avoid, but that didn’t always mean it was a good idea to get too close either.

“So you’ve invited me here to learn why I did what I did... And why I enjoyed doing it. What is it you intend to do now that those questions have been answered?”

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:59 am

"With knowing something about what someone does, I can use that to compare to someone else who decides to trample over me. Until now, I had no idea why someone would do that. But it makes sense in retrospect. "

Conza dishes the wine around the glass in a slight nervousness. He hadn't planned to get the answer so easily. He takes another quiet sip.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:15 pm

Conza’s logic wasn’t entirely flawed. It was wise to try to “know one’s enemy,” per se. However, even if he hadn’t intended it as such, this meant he was using Minerva to get something he wanted. That didn’t sit well with the selfish Dane. The way she saw it, she had defeated and conquered Conza in their last meeting, not the other way around, which meant if either of them were to use the other for their own personal gain, Minerva should be the one doing it.

But she showed no clear sign of her thoughts, and just continued to smile while taking another sip of her drink. “I see... Well, if you really wish to understand dominant people better, I believe there is something I could do to help you. However, you would have to accompany me in my limousine again. What do you say?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next