Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 2 Bots

3ho

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Suicide and Redemption

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Suicide and Redemption  - Page 5 Empty Re: Suicide and Redemption

Post by IndigoDragon Fri May 13, 2016 1:13 am

He was still subject to being bent a few moments after submission. He collapsed after being let go of, though. Conza was going to sit up until a foot came down to grind on him in a rough manner.

Her question was a way for Conza to get out of this. And he may have only one shot at this. Figuring that the most submissive answer would be the best. "B-Because...I-Im easy to take advantage of? S-So you do it...?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Fri May 13, 2016 6:00 am

Minerva chuckled at the boy’s answer. It was indeed true that he was easy to take advantage of, and that was a factor at play in the Dane’s actions. But there was more to it than that.

“Good guess. But sorry, wrong answer.” Minerva replied. She then shoved off of his stomach and moved to grab a hold of his legs, looking to tuck them underneath her arms. If she could get a hold of them, she’d then try to roll Conza onto his front and sit down on his lower back while bending his legs back with a Boston crab.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri May 13, 2016 1:40 pm

Conza hopes that he was right. But she shut down any thoughts of that. When she pushed off of him, he sat up. But that was very short lived as Minerva snatched up his legs and started to turn him over. Conza made several small gasps and whimpers.

"A-Are you going to tell me or--Ahh!" He was cut off by the boston crab. It only made it worse that she was a much bigger person than he was. He makes a few small squeaks before continuing. "--A-Are you gonna tell me...?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Fri May 13, 2016 7:34 pm

“Hmmm..... Well, I suppose it’d only be fair, wouldn’t it?” Minerva said, all the while continuing to bend Conza back with the Boston crab. She had intended to do so anyway, not that Conza had any way of knowing.

“You wanted to understand dominant people better, did you not? And I believe earlier you said you shouldn’t have to live in fear of anyone, correct? Well, consider this your free lesson. You should fear people like me, because those who have the power to dominate others and enjoy doing so look for every opportunity to do it. Yes, you are easy to take advantage of, and you’re aware of that. Yet you still foolishly move far too close to those who would devour you, like a mouse wandering around the nest of a hungry snake. I am doing this to teach you your place, and make sure you fully understand it.”

With that, she scooted back further, until her rear was sitting down right on the back of the boy’s neck so she could bend him back even further. “Now scream for me some more.”

Last edited by LARIATO on Fri May 13, 2016 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri May 13, 2016 11:48 pm

A lesson. To make Conza fear her.

He wasnt going to take that. Suddenly, a thought appeared in his head. He had his phone! Although...It was in his corner of the ring. But not too far away. He tries to crawl a bit when she was moving up his back.

The pain only increased more, but he did not cry out. Doing that would make her transition to another move. He tries to reach his cellphone. Though, he didn't know who he'd get...Or what Minerva would do if she caught on...

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sat May 14, 2016 1:16 am

Despite putting Conza into an even more painful variation of her hold, the boy was not screaming as commanded. Was it deliberate disobedience? Or was she pressing down on his head too much for him to be able to comply? A glance over her shoulder revealed the answer.

“Hmm? You want that phone?” Minerva asked teasingly. She then stood, still holding onto his legs, and took a few steps forward to drag him a bit further away from it. The Dane would then quickly let go of his legs and sit back down on Conza’s back, this time pulling his arms over her thighs and cupping her hands around his chin to apply a camel clutch.

“Go on then, Conza. Reach for it.” she said with a wicked grin, knowing the phone was well out of his reach.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat May 14, 2016 1:52 am

"Uh..."

Conza said like a caught mouse. It was exactly what he was. He was pulled away from the phone and let go of. He only scrambled slightly closer when she came back down on him hard. He let out a yelp of a cry before a new submission came.

His back made several small cracks and pops as she pulled. He weakly reaches his arms to get next to nowhere near the phone

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sat May 14, 2016 5:09 am

“Come on, Conza. You can do it.” Minerva teased as the boy reached out for the phone, only to of course grasp nothing. The Dane laughed out at his desperate and futile efforts, and seemed to share not even a hint of sympathy for the pain she was subjecting him to.

“Oooohh, so sorry.” she said in a mocking tone. Minerva then unclasped her hands from around Conza’s chin, only to cross her legs in front of her over the boy’s back, with her feet locking together by the ankles right over his neck. With his arms still trapped by her legs, she’d have him in a nice and painful lotus lock, pulling his shoulder blades closer together all while she continued to sit comfortably on his back.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat May 14, 2016 6:10 am

The more Conza tried the more it seemed that Minerva pulled. His body was somewhat dulled to the abuses of being in his profession. But to be simply tortured was something else on its own completely. Her next move was only worse.

A lotus lock? While he was still laying on his stomach?! He cries out in the agony of being subjected to this move. He let out a small growl of resistance after, trying to tuen his head to bite down on one of her feet.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sat May 14, 2016 11:23 pm

Minerva was rather enjoying Conza’s agonized screams while her legs constricted on his arms and shoulder blades. But when she noticed him trying to bite, that wasn’t going to be tolerated. Her foot wasn’t quite close enough for his teeth to find, but the fact that he was even trying meant he still had some resistance in him that needed to be stomped out.

“No! Bad dog!” she said, slapping him in the back of his head. She released the lotus lock and stood back up, grabbing Conza by the arm and dragging him up too. Once he was up, she’d attempt to hoist the boy onto her shoulders facing upward, with one hand over his neck and the other on a leg to trap him in a torture rack.

“Your mouth doesn’t go anywhere near my feet unless I give you permission to worship them. Am I understood?!”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next