Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 8:05 pm

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:16 pm

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Today at 10:42 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Today at 8:52 am

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Today at 6:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 11:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:04 am by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Suicide and Redemption

2 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Suicide and Redemption  - Page 6 Empty Re: Suicide and Redemption

Post by IndigoDragon Sun May 15, 2016 9:36 am

That was it. A small moment, but even Conza :ould see that Minerva slightly panicked and faltered when the threat of a bite came along. It was just a glimmer of hope.

Conza was then lifted up into the air and onto the shoulders of Minerva. He made a small cry before shouting out even louder. "N-No....! What I understand is t-that you are going to break m-my back if this goes on for any longer!" He struggles around in the deadly torture rack.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sun May 15, 2016 2:09 pm

Minerva chuckled at the boy’s comment. “You worry that I’ll break your back, and you know I could easily do so if I wished, yet you continue to disobey and resist me? If I wasn’t already convinced you were a fool, that would’ve done it.”

After a few more seconds of applying the torturous hold, Minerva leaned forward and flung Conza’s body down onto the mat, then walked over to his phone and kicked it out of the ring before walking back over to the boy. “Well? Anything to say for yourself?”

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon May 16, 2016 7:46 am

Conza was dropped onto the floor, where he rolled a few times. Laying on his stomach, he watches her kick the phone away. "Y-You're a bitch..." He hisses out at Minerva. He continued to sentence himself to more and more doom. But at this point he was too angry to realize it.

His phone clatters on the floor. Conza struggled back up onto his feet and put his hands up. "Im n-not going to take this laying down..."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Mon May 16, 2016 11:08 am

“Tsk, tsk. You’re quite a slow learner, aren’t you?” she replied while moving toward him. “You’re going to take it however I want you to take it. You’ll thank me for it. And you’ll beg for the privilege to worship me. That I promise you, Conza.”

Clearly unintimidated by the boy’s anger as he put his hands up, the Dane chuckled and raised hers as well. “Come on, then. Give it your best shot.”

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon May 16, 2016 1:53 pm

"W-Why dont you just find someone that likes the abuse?" Conza questions. It would have made more sense for someone so sadistic to find someone equally masochistic, right? The small man goes for a few punches towards the stomach and chest area of Minerva.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Mon May 16, 2016 4:12 pm

“Oh, I’ve done that quite a bit. But no one like that invited me into their home today, did they?” Minerva replied with a small laugh. Then when he threw his punches, the Dane brought her arms in for a guard. His fists hammered against her, but the raven haired sadist showed no sign that they were having any noticeable effect.

When the last punch came in, Minerva lashed a hand out to catch his wrist and hold it in place. She’d then pivot her hip into Conza’s body while pulling his arm over her shoulder, attempting to flip the boy over her and dump him onto the mat.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon May 16, 2016 4:57 pm

He got flipped hard onto the canvas. Conza shot back up, knowing he cant be on the ground for too long. He throws his leg towards hers to try and trip her up. "None of them have the patience I do...!" He was hoping to knock her down, but that wasnt likely. He wouldnt wven know what to do if he was successful.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Tue May 17, 2016 9:57 am

“Perhaps, but they’re certainly not half as naive either.” Minerva replied with a chuckle, before the boy’s leg struck against her own. Another bad move on his part. At least he tried, but in the end all he’d accomplished was giving Minerva another reason to toss him around some more.

She reached down to grab his legs and tucked them under her arms, then began to turn in place, elevating him off the mat and spinning him around with a giant swing. Ten times she’d swing the small boy around before finally letting go, tossing him onto the mat once more.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue May 17, 2016 2:51 pm

He wasnt even knocked down. She just picked him up and started to swing him around. Conza began to yell out as his body was spun in the giant's swing. He became dizzy from the swing, as when he came down he came down hard.

"Mgh....F-Fuck..." He cursed. Conza tried to get back up once more, but was struggling hard to do so.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Tue May 17, 2016 3:18 pm

Minerva rested her hands on her hips, and simply stood there watching Conza as he slowly struggled to pick himself back up. Only once he was up past his knees would she then move toward him again.

“I don’t remember giving you permission to get up.” Minerva taunted. And as she drew near, the Dane would throw her foot out with a big, shoving front kick at Conza’s chest, intending to launch him backward into one of the corners of the ring.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next