Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 2 Bots

skip-stop

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Suicide and Redemption

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Suicide and Redemption  - Page 4 Empty Re: Suicide and Redemption

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:20 pm

Conza waa trapped his time. Last time, he could have walked away. But now not only was he in her house, he was in a locked room with th woman. He didn't even look back at her, only walking slowly and reluctantly to the ring.

The man slowly removes his shoes, just as last time. He got into the ring and took a deep breath before turning around to look at Minerva with a brave face.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Tue May 10, 2016 3:53 am

Minerva continued to grin as she watched Conza obey her command. Despite the face he put on, his eyes betrayed him. She could tell he wasn’t as confident as he tried to look. Or at least, Minerva highly doubted he was.

The Dane then walked to the side of the ring, then peeled off her dress set it on the apron by the nearest corner. She stepped out of her high-heeled shoes, then entered the ring clad only in her bra and panties, and moved to stand in front of Conza with her hands resting on her hips. The confident smirk never left her face as she stared into his eyes. Indeed she had every intention of dominating him in this ring just as she’d done before. But first, there was something she wanted to test.

“Kneel and kiss my feet.” she ordered. Would Conza obey and immediately submit to her will, knowing he was at a disadvantage? Or would he attempt to stand up for himself? Minerva was quite curious to see what the boy would choose.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue May 10, 2016 6:31 am

He watches her strip down to her bra and panties and bare feet. Conza made a small swallow. He watches as she walks up to him. "I-I...I...." It hadn't been too long since they first encountered. But Conza had done a bit of growing.

"I wont. I wont do it!' He suddenly lifts his hands up to give Minerva a shove. He was inciting a worse punishment sure. But he wasnt going down without a fight.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Tue May 10, 2016 10:54 pm

Truthfully, Minerva wasn’t entirely sure whether Conza would obey her command or not, though she wasn’t very surprised when he chose the path of resistance. Still, it wasn’t a very wise choice on his part, as Minerva was about to make him understand.

When Conza threw his hands out to push Minerva, the Dane grabbed onto his wrists right as his palms shoved against her, then smiled wickedly at the young man. “Yes, you will.” she said, then thrusted her right knee forward, attempting to blast Conza right in the stomach with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue May 10, 2016 11:24 pm

All his hands did were getting to touch the soft skin of Minerva. She grabbed his wrists and pulled him forward. Conza made a small gasp, followed by a stinging cry. Minerva had sunk her knee hard into his stomach.

This attack was different. Before, she just hurt him to toy with him. This knee strike was meant to cause damage. He body slumped down, but she still had his wrists, so he couldn't fall.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Wed May 11, 2016 10:14 pm

Minerva chuckled after hearing Conza gasp out in pain. The way she saw it, it was his own fault really. The boy could’ve just done as he was told, and just maybe the Danish amazon might’ve spared him the pain that was to come. Though then again, that wouldn’t have been nearly as fun.

The raven haired beauty moved one arm between Conza’s legs and lifted him up, before attempting to drop him down back-first over her knee for a backbreaker.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed May 11, 2016 10:45 pm

Conza tries in vain to break free of her grip. But her lifting yhe small man up in the air proved that he couldnt. He waved his hands around in the air a bit before he come down hard on her knee. Back first.

He let out a coughing cry, laid out on the big woman's knee and unable to escape the upcoming backbreaker.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Wed May 11, 2016 11:56 pm

Conza’s cry of agony was music to Minerva’s ears. She hummed and smiled, taking it in, then pushed against his chin and stomach to continue bending his back painfully over her knee.

“That was nice. Now scream a little louder for me.” she commanded, knowing Conza wouldn’t have much choice in the matter anyway. Regardless, Minerva was almost bound to enjoy it.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu May 12, 2016 12:41 am

She began to force him to bend over her knee. He cries out in pain, flailing his arms and legs around. His back made a small crack."L-Let me go...!" He cries out and stomped his small feet on the ground.

It only took a few more painful moments before he squeaks out: "Stop...I-I give up...!"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Thu May 12, 2016 10:02 pm

“Hahaha! Oh I’m sure you do.” Minerva said, clearly being thoroughly amused by the boy’s pain. She held him in that agonizing position, bending his back over her knee for a few more seconds before shoving Conza down onto the mat. She stood, then stomped her foot onto his stomach and began to grind her heel into his abs.

“Do you know why I’m doing this, Conza? If you can guess, I’ll consider letting you go.” she said, smirking down at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next