Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 38 users online :: 9 Registered, 1 Hidden and 28 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, Cirno, dragonswill, Harrier, Kamoi, Link-mon, RadiantKarna332, SimplyMoon, Vcom7418

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Vacant
#1 contender
David Blake & Ryo Kamiya

Back from the hospital

Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:55 am by Harrier

Hi folks,

sorry for my sudden absence, but I was rushed to the hospital at the start of the week. I am still a little weak at the knees so to say, but it will probably heal all up given some time.

So please have a little patience with me.^^

Comments: 3

Seeking new matches

Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:14 am by GrandAkumaShogun

I've been absent from here for a good while so I want to get back into the swing of things. If you have any interest in taking on either Takeichi Mori or Takeshi Kawai get in touch.

Comments: 2

My apologies for the small hiatus

Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:20 pm by Vcom7418

Apologies to all who have threads with me, but my midterms hit me hard. Thought I could balance stuff out while I revised...buuuut I failed. I will be back to posting either tomorrow or on Friday.

Good day, everyone Smile

Comments: 0

Old Kamiya Inc.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Old Kamiya Inc.

Post by Old_Man_Tai on Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:19 am

Friction Characters:

Silver Ace Difficulty: Hard. Facepainted fighter with a well rounded style, making her way up in the rankings. Open for Singles/Tag/Hardcore matches. Former Entropy Champion. 11 Wins/8 Losses/ 2 Draws

Dark Star Chaos: A big, scary, masked woman, a former Wrestle Angels Champion, here to crush bitches.

Riyu Kikuchi Difficulty: Easy. High flying wrestler with a high risk, high impact style. Available for Singles/Tag matches 0 Wins/ 2 Losses

Teddy Cat Hori Difficulty: Medium. Kitty loving grappler with surprising strength and stamina, always cheerful and eager to fight!  Open for Singles/Tag/Hardcore/Hentai matches 1 Wins/2 Losses

Hazuki Musumi Difficulty: Medium. A former Wrestle Angel known for being a bodyguard to several others, now finally claiming glory for herself. Teams with Garm. Open for Tag/Single/Hardcore Matches   0 Wins/ 0 Losses

Garm Takanashi Difficulty: Medium. Power Prizefighter who only wrestles against opponents she feels are worth her time...unless she's paid enough. Open for Singles/Tag matches. Teams with Hazuki. 0 Wins/ 1 Losses

Georgia Flynn Difficulty: Medium. Friend of Silver Ace's, second generation pro wrestler, with both parents before her wrestling professionally. Fights with a mix of various suplexes, high flying, and fast roll ups and counters. Open for Tag/Singles matches. Wins 1/Losses 1

Grizzly Yamamoto Difficulty: Hard. Former Wrestle Angels World Champion, with an old school style, coming out of retirement to put her body on the line and show she still has fighting spirit. Open for Single/Hardcore matches. 0 Wins/1 Losses

Gallium Heart Difficulty: Easy. Currently in a Match. Cute and determined young rookie fighter, being trained by her childhood best friend, Silver Ace.  Open for Single/Tag matches 0 Wins/ 3 Losses

Lauren Summers Difficulty: Medium. Former underground cage fighter looking for fast and hard fights. Open for Singles and Hardcore matches.  0 wins/ 1 losses

Kaylee Rush: A former indy wrestler, uses a blend of wrestling and hentai mixed into one style. Open for singles matches, hentai matches, and just hanging out. 0 wins/0 losses

Tension Characters:

Ryo Kamiya Difficulty: Medium Cousin to former Tension member Tai Kamiya and trained by former Wrestle Angel, Chigusa Yuuki-Kamiya, Tai's wife. Has fully combined regular and hentai wrestling in the ring and is willing to face both genders. Open for Normal/Tag/Hentai matches. Currently in a match.  2 Wins/2 Losses

Reira Kirishima Difficulty: Hard Current Tension World Champion. Grade-A Bitch, world class fighter. Open for normal, tag, and hardcore matches. 4 Wins/4 Losses

Gai Tendo Difficulty: Medium   The Buriki-One King, Ground and Pound Strong Style fighter, eager to smash bitches. Open for normal and hardcore matches. 1 Wins/0 Losses/ 1 Draw

Kairi Kamiya Difficulty: Medium. Sister of Tai Kamiya and cousin and tag partner to Ryo Kamiya, a high flyer with a flirty, cocky, and bratty personality, willing to use hentai moves and compete in hentai matches. 0 wins/0 losses.

Tag Teams:

Hellguard: Hazuki and Garm 0W/OL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum