Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 238 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 238 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Fancy Dancin' and Dinin'!

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Fancy Dancin' and Dinin'! - Page 3 Empty Re: Fancy Dancin' and Dinin'!

Post by Lobo Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:35 pm

Clyde continued to dance round and round with Eliza, feeling genuine joy as she spoke about everything he had done right! The room the music. He felt a little cocky at this point, being told he did everything right and was dancing good too!

"Your praise moves me, Ms. Harenwood." Clyde said confidently before taking one of Eliza's hand, giving her a brief twirl to spin her around before letting go of her hand, letting his grip trail to the back of her waist and thigh as he tried to dip her low before bringing her right back up!

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:47 pm

Eliza was wondering if Clyde had been practising his moves since the time the dancing passion imparted them on him, she would have been very happy if he had done so. After all she wouldn't consider herself a good teacher otherwise if the student didn't learn, the cowboy not only took in what she'd taught him but expanded on it as evident by picking a good locale to do so.

In response to Clyde's words Ms Harenwood would simply give a little chuckle, no flattery needed to be given right now. And the cowboy seemed to be as bold here as he often was in the ring, which was fine by Eliza at this point. Of course in a match Eliza often leaded in battle, here though as often in her dances she was content to let Clyde lead and see what he would do.

And with practised movements Eliza did what Clyde motioned her with, going into the twirl and then with the right amount of weight shifting allowed Mr Gastin to dip down low. This was something that her partners usually faltered on, but it was good to see that Clyde would be an exception to this. After going right back up Eliza would smile and say "Nice Clyde, see what I meant that time. Given your wrestling background and a great tutor I think you've done quite well~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:06 pm

Spinning and dipping Eliza down low, Clyde felt like a pro. Without much effort, Clyde whipped Eliza back so she could stand straight back up, although the cocky cowboy might have done it a bit fast as the two suddenly ended up nearly nose to nose, the closeness making Clyde's eyes widen for a moment, but he tried to play it off cool like nothing happened and would grin brightly in front of Eliza as she complimented his skill and reminded him of her awesome teaching.

"I think yer just a really good teacher, Ms. Harenwood... The best I ever had." Clyde added as he resumed waltzing around the balcony with her.

"Again, I thank ya for bein' there for me Eliza, havin' my back against King's Crew and all... I hope you know that I'm happy to return the favor and be there for you too."
He added with a bit of a bashful smile.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:49 pm

Eliza was glad that she could assist Clyde in both dancing and in the ring, in terms of dance routines most of the British girl's effort went into her legs. So when she was dipped low she could make sure to keep herself there without falling, at least while her partner supported her. Though she'd admit she was a bit surprised by the sudden closeness of her and the cowboy, but Eliza took it in stride. She'd been in that spot several times growing up.

As they continued dancing Ms Harenwood was respectfully quiet as Mr Gastin said his words, then Eliza would reply with her own.

"Heh, well it's good to know that my years of ballroom dancing has come in handy for you Clyde. Aside from helping you give lessons in manners to harlots of course, I think having you at my corner in my next match would be very nice. What say you?" Eliza asked with interest in her expression, it would be interesting to see. Plus having someone root for her ringside would be a boost to the dancing passion's morale, should the flame ever flicker in battle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:48 pm

Waltzing around with Eliza, Clyde huffed with a sly grin from how Eliza worded their fight against Shay and Eagle, that was an interesting time when everyone was against Killer King and his crew.

However, Clyde's head perked up when he heard Eliza's sudden request and his step became a bit off for a moment. "Me?" He asked, honestly surprised.

"Well... 'Course I'll do it! You ain't even got to ask!" He beamed, only to grow quiet, this was going to be a little embarrassing to say.

"If there's anythin' you ever need Eliza, just ask and I be there." Said the cowboy with a bright smile.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:51 pm

Eliza could not only dance and wrestle very well, she could also have a certain way with words. Aside from the dancing lessons she was giving growing up there was also the manners that came with being a British noble, her polite nature had certainly helped her in Japan when she was just starting out and not used to the way of the land. Which also helped endear her to the Tension fanbase as well.

"Why yes, I see no problem with it. You have my thanks Clyde." Ms Harenwood stated with a smile, the cowboy had earned the dancing passion's trust. Something that had been hard to gain, quite a lot of men had sought to earn the favour of her back in England as a way of earning praise. Trust and respect was earned, wise words from Ms Harenwood's Mother.

After a few more dance routines Eliza would comment by saying "Clyde perhaps our dinner should be ready. Shall we sit down now?" the British girl heard the clinking of silverware coming from the nearby room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:34 pm

Eliza's words brought a smile to Clyde, it was a nice feeling knowing someone wanted him to watch their back, to hear this from Eliza felt grand and he couldn't be happier to know that she trusted him. He certainly trusted her.

"You can keep me company at ringside too if ya want." Said Clyde with a wink as the two waltzed flawlessly in a circle, matching step for step with ease while a few folks looked on at the pair that dancing pair. It was quite impressive.

"Oh right! The food." The cowboy had forgotten all about it. With that said, Clyde brought himself and Eliza to a halt before guiding them both back to their table, but not before Clyde thanked the violinist!

-------------------------------------

The two were allowed to sit, eat and chat for as long as they desired until they seemed to both be done.

"Oh man, that was good!" Clyde said as he looked down at his empty plate before fishing out his phone, noting that it was around nine p.m. and a train ride back to Kyoto would be at least three hours... He could stay in Tokyo no problem but he couldn't ditch Eliza while it was so late.

"It's pretty late Eliza... Do ya wanna get a cab and catch a train back to Kyoto? I'll ride with ya." Clyde said as he fished out a card to take care of the bill.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:57 pm

The only downside to being in Japan for Eliza was the drinking age limit, she was under it. She didn't mind but after turning 18 she did enjoy the odd glass of red wine with her dinner from time to time, it had suited her overall favoured clothing colour after all. No matter, a good cup of tea could beat all. To this day though Eliza's butler made one that she could attempt to make, but just lacked that certain something.

Eliza nevertheless enjoyed her meal, her attempts at making her own food had.....varying results. She had hoped her years of dance training would grant her the deft hand needed to make excellent dishes, though perhaps said hopes were just a bit too high in light of her success in wrestling. Again in the grand scheme of things it wasn't important, still though the night had gone on. And it was time for heading back home, Kyoto where Tension was. Aka Eliza's ballroom.

The dancing passion made sure her phone and mirror was in her pockets, before buttoning herself up. The days were getting longer, but there could still be that chill present in the air. Eliza would state to Clyde "This has been a nice outing indeed Clyde, I'm fine with however you decide we get home. I don't have the train times on my though, but it might be faster."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:09 pm

Clyde just chuckled softly. "Eliza... I ain't had this much fun in a long while!" Beamed the cowboy, honestly having a hard time remembering his last pleasant outing.

He'd wait for her to bundle up while he took care of the bill, tipped the waiter and scooted in his chair. People were starting to leave as it was getting quite late and a crowd was forming at the doors as everyone squeezed in to leave the restaurant or go to their hotel rooms.

"How we get home, huh?" Clyde asked as he turned to look at Eliza with a coy smile before laughing softly and offering his hand. "C'mon... I know where the train station is at." If she took it, He'd lead her outside of the hotel/restraunt onto the side walk outside to hail for a cab.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:35 pm

"Heh, likewise Clyde. I've been far too accustomed to formal events, what with getting the right dress. And keeping the opinions of the other rich folk in mind, and knowing a missed step could mean disaster. It's been a refreshing change of pace indeed." Eliza said, it was true.

At times the life she had led felt like a gilded cage, she wouldn't trade any of it as it set her up to be the woman she was. Heading to Japan felt like the shift in her life that she needed, to realise another way of life and taking what she learned from her old one.

Eliza walked out the hotel with Tension's cowboy, there was a crisp night air. The sort that the dancing passion was no stranger to, giving a smile Eliza accepted Clyde's hand and would led him lead the way. She'd mutter to him with "Hrm, coming to Tokyo for this was a wise decision. It'd be annoying to deal with the fans of Tension right now, I mean I'm fine with giving the autograph and all that. But still an outing like this has been just the way to start off the year."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum