» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 140 Guests :: 3 Bots

Old_Man_Tai, Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Fancy Dancin' and Dinin'!

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Fancy Dancin' and Dinin'! - Page 2 Empty Re: Fancy Dancin' and Dinin'!

Post by Lobo Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:16 pm

Clyde raised his brow at Eliza coyly. That just a polite way of sayin' you been checkin me out?" Teased the Cowboy with a lopsided grin before chuckling softly, trying to get a reaction out of Eliza before he heard her speak on her family.

"That's real interestin' I ain't think you had such a big family." Clyde said, honestly surprised that this rich aristocrat from Britain had so many siblings, she never mentioned them. "I take it your sisters ain't like wrestling as much as you?" He asked, genuinely curious to hear about this family Eliza had. Her family was probably way more put together than his was.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:45 pm

Checking one out huh? In Eliza's mind that was something that was done on her on a regular basis, why the outfit she came to the ring in was modest sure. But still, and for the most part the British girl didn't mind. In fact she was proud of herself, and her legs most certainly. She earned those toned lower limbs.

Ms Harenwood smirked and said "Why Clyde, it's never the lady that does that. Take it from me, I've turned down more than my fair share of men. As gently as I could believe me~" that was true. Eliza had indeed been approached by those trying to seek her hand, Eliza danced with others sure. But it needed something else, that those men just didn't have it. Something that lit the fire of the dancing passion.

"Oh yes my Sisters didn't, moreso because they were older than me I believe. So they were leaning towards other things that had already caught their interest, in fact they were quite surprised by my choice. Still I like to think they've come to approve, considering how I have improved over time as you know.~" Eliza said as she trailed a finger on the top of her wine glass, smiling at her reflection in the glass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:16 pm

Clyde huffed in amusement when he heard Eliza's response and couldn't help but continue playing. "So what yer sayin' is, ya don't find me attractive." He teased with a coy gaze just to continue giving Eliza a hard time. He didn't completely ignore her other statement, but he was just curious to see if he could get something out of the dancing passion.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:44 pm

Eliza knew what Clyde was doing here, he was playfully attempting to get a rise out of the dancing passion. Her eyes drifted from her wine glass back to the cowboy, one of her eyebrows lifting in amusement. Her hand moving to the table to drum her fingers against it, she crossed her legs once again.

"Oh my, Mr Gastin of course I do~ Miles better than some men I've met let me tell you." Eliza said with a smirk, that was all he was getting. In the past when Eliza was just finding her ground here in Japan with no one she really knew the girl might have stuttered awkwardly while relying on her politeness since growing up.

Here though she was with someone she trusted and that warranted her tone of voice, at least it wasn't negative comments like some people would do back home in Britain. Hushed whispers in noble ballrooms was a common noise, and Eliza knew that sometimes she was the topic of discussion there.

But that didn't matter right now, Eliza was quiet at that point before saying "You know I wanted to ask, have you gotten a chance to use those dancing lessons that I gave you a while back? It was the first time I ever really instructed someone."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:01 pm

Clyde beamed with a grin when he finally managed to get a response he wanted out of Eliza but what he got was something better than he expected. "Miles better eh? Why Eliza! You dun' know how much that means ta' me!" Clyde teased back.

"I think you're miles above a lot of girls here, yerself. Yer kind, yer pretty, you take care of yourself, you value yerself. You've helped me against King's crew. And you work very hard! Like, you've improved a lot since we had our match and stuff. I know losing to Akiha might'a been hard, but you fought so good and honest-like, I'm proud of ya. And I'm... Really happy to have met you." Clyde added, blushing a bit as he lowered his head bashfully, before he cleared his throat and decided to speak up about his other situation.

"Ah ha! About that!" He beamed with a nervous laugh. "Mercy. She.... Was impressed that I learned but didn't want to dance. At least not ball room dance... She said she'd rather just go to a nightclub and yeah..." Clyde said as he took a small sip of his wine before setting it down and looking to Eliza.

"But... That's part of why I asked ya here..."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:37 pm

Eliza was honest with her opinion of Clyde, most men didn't do much to endear themselves to the dancing passion. Usually they were all bark and no bite in their efforts to impress the young British girl, she made it no heed unless something brought her to them. Clyde had managed to do that through a mixture of being in the ring and being a decent man, at a time when Eliza was finding her bearings.

Ms Harenwood was thankful for the cowboy's kind words, he had listed the things that Eliza had going for her. She knew them, and it was endearing to know that her friends could see them with their own eyes. Clyde stating that she had improved since her arrival was also reaffirming to the dancing passion, that gimmick change she had done in her return wasn't just for show. After the holidays then Eliza spent a couple of months with a British wrestling group, to learn properly the steps of the squared circle properly.

Clyde then brought up how it had gone, Eliza had taught the cowboy how to dance as a means of impressing his girl. After all that was what Ms Harenwood judged the suitors in the ballroom by, cooking was second. So it was surprising for Eliza to hear that this Mercy woman didn't take Clyde up on that, though she needed to remind herself that this woman probably came from a different walk of life than Eliza.

"Oh dear. That is unfortunate. Go on....." Eliza stated as she leaned forward.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:44 pm

"Yeah so... I'm still grateful I learned how to dance and I didn't want it to go to waste.... And then for Christmas ya got me this real nice suit so I figured 'Hey! Imma take Eliza dancin'!' " Said the Cowboy brightly as he stood up and walked around the table before extending his hand out to Eliza with a wide grin.

"I'll show ya a thing or two." He added before giving her a quick wink.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:30 pm

Now that was something Eliza wasn't expecting, it seemed that Clyde was intent on putting that dance practise to good use. The dancing passion was a bit amused by this, and intrigued. After all Eliza did want to see how her training of Clyde would pay off for the cowboy, to see if he could make the level of progress that she had done since her gimmick change.

"Oh my. Why Mr Gastin I should have assumed you had this in mind, I would have brought one of my dresses. No matter I would be happy to do so." Eliza said with a little smile on her fact as she stood up, putting her coat on her chair. They could pass the time with some dancing while dinner was being made, made sense not to do it after. Eliza knew of the stomach cramps.

"Show the master a thing or two? Well I often let my dance partner to take the lead, unlike in the ring of course. Nevertheless, impress me~" Eliza would politely take Clyde's hand and see what he'd do from there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:26 am

Clyde silently cursed himself for not hinting to Eliza to wear a dress. Oh well, he was more than happy to hear she wanted to dance.

"Oh you ain't gotta tell me twice!" said Clyde as he took Eliza' hand, giving a soft squeeze before he led to a door, pushing it open so they could head onto the balcony motioning to a nearby violist, one he had talked with earlier to play a tune for him and Eliza, and so he did, accompanying the two and playing something soft, slow and harmonic while Clyde stood in front of Eliza.

"Okay." He'd say, putting one hand on Eliza's shoulder and the other around her waist, pulling her in close before taking that big, dramatic step to the left, then moving the right, using the left and following up with the right again, the duo slowly rotating as Clyde began their waltz in front of the starry night that was vaguely seen thanks to the bright neon lights of Tokyo.

"How 'm I doin'?" He whispered as he learned in close to her ear.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:50 pm

In spite of her ring name Eliza hadn't actually danced with another in some time, not even during her time back home in England. She worried inwardly that she might be a little bit rusty, but those years of training was deeply ingrained into her. Therefore when she accepted Clyde's hand it had come right back to her, even if the heels weren't the ones she used. Personally made to her.

Eliza was surprised by what Clyde had done, they were at a balcony of sorts. It was suitable enough in terms of space, which was important as Eliza had knocked her fair share of flower pots in the past. Complete with a violin player even, this sort of preparation was something the Brit liked. With a small smile on her face Eliza prepared to follow Clyde in this, to let him take the lead. Ms Harenwood was curious to see if the cowboy had remembered what she taught him.

The dancing passion followed her partner, mirroring his steps. He asked how he was doing here, Eliza nodded and responded with "Your not going too fast, the place you've picked has a good amount of room and the music is something that is suitable. Are you sure you've not been to the British ballrooms Mr Gastin? You'd do quite well there~" Eliza smiled after saying this, it had been too long since she had done something like this. Clyde wasn't trying to forcefully impress the young Brit like many men had done in the past, he was just being his usual good hearted self. And that was what earned Eliza's respect.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum