Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 242 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 242 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Help from a "Friend"

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Help from a "Friend" - Page 4 Empty Re: Help from a "Friend"

Post by TripleHelix Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:45 am

As soon as Haru had managed to get Ro onto her back, she'd done the smart defensive thing like he had and started a bodyscissors. With her legs digging into his bare sides, he fought to grab at her hands before she could use them again. He dug his feet in and pressed forward, trying to slip through her grip and get as much of his upper body over hers so that he could control her better.

While he worked at grabbing her right arm with his left to preoccupy her, he placed his own right forearm against her throat to prop himself up so that she'd feel his weight bearing down. Not his best work for a choke, but he'd make do till he could regain better positioning.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:57 am

Ro grinned as she squeeeezed, crushing him, trying to put enormous pressure on his ribs Meanwhile, though, Haru was working hard to try and stop her arms. She fought to evade him, but he snatched the right arm and held it tight. With his other arm, he pressed down against her throat, once again choking her. Her eyes went wide as a gasping cough came out of her mouth. Reacting on instinct, she threw her one hand up and immediately wrapped it around HIS throat, fighting fire with fire, the two choking each other, their bodies tangled together, her sex rubbing against his body as she squeezed harder.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:17 am

Haru coughed slightly when Ro decided to retaliate by using her free arm to choke him back. Maybe a little crazy wasn't so bad after all. In the end though, his choke was probably going to be more effective, and while her bodyscissors were tight and kept him in check, they weren't a game-changer for her. The more they fought however, the more distracting the growing bulge in his jeans became. He had worked up a thin sweat so far but it wasn't going to help him slip out of Ro's grip just yet.

"Just go the fuck to sleep next time" Haru grunted, easing up on his forearm choke so he could reach under Ro's waist. With a grunt Haru lifted her up on his knees, and then slammed her the short way back down to the mat. Instead of going for a forearm choke however, he focused on getting hold of both her arms first and pinning them above her head.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:27 am

Ro gagged a bit more in the choke, drool beginning to leak from the corner of her mouth as the two of them focused on choking the life out of each other. Ro had to fight hard, keeping both the scissors and the choke going, but Haru wasn’t about to let her keep squeezing. Suddenly, Haru lifted her up and SLAMMED her down hard!

The big thud totally jarred Ro, and she dropped her grip on his neck and her scissors also faltered. She let out a shout of pain, her eyes rolling back into her skull for a moment, while her body slackened. Soon, he was grabbing her arms, holding them tight, and immobilizing her while she tried to recover.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:10 am

Haru grinned in triumph when he managed to get ahold of both of Ro's wrists and pinned them above her head following his chokeslam. He had her almost right where he wanted her, if it wasn't for that pesky bodyscissors she was digging into his sides. Still, he had control of those arms which he felt like was the bigger battle. Haru brought her wrists together so that he could hold them both down with a single hand, and then used his free hand to slowly and teasingly trail down the inside of her arm to her throat. His thumb moved across the front of her throat slowly as he looked from her eyes to her throat, and then began an old-fashioned hand-held choke.

"Just sit pretty and give up already, we both know I'm going to beat you...." he taunted with a smirk.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:25 pm

Ro had put up a great defense, but had gotten no offence in. Ultimately, one can’t win that way.

Ro’s hands were bound together at the wrist by one of his arms, while his other arm trailed down her arms and towards her neck. Her skin tingled as his fingers trailed down her soft skin, from her muscled arms, to across her neck. She let out a gulp, momentarily captivated as she locked eyes with him. Then his eyes drifted down to her neck, and he started to squeeze.

Ro’s eyes bugged out as he squeezed. Cute little choking sounds came out of her mouth, as she struggled and gagged against his hand. Her air was running out, and her scissors began to weaken. Ro HAD to turn the tide now, or she would truly be knocked out!

With no other ways to attack at her disposal, she tried distracting him another way. Using her legs, she started to pull his body into her more, rubbing him back and forth against her. His crotch began to rub against her crotch, forcing his member against her, trying to get him rock hard and cause him to lose focus so she could slip her hands away.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:52 pm

This little fight was rounding up to a close nicely, and things were coming together for Haru. He had Ro pretty much dead to rights, which meant she would help him with his plan for revenge. And oh would that revenge be sweet! He'd teach John a thing or two about what it meant to piss him off!

While Haru was busy choking the life outta Ro and swimming around in his own thoughts, Ro was busy fighting for her consciousness with dirty tactics. Her bodyscissors gave her a position from which she could repeatedly and easily grind herself on Haru, crotch to crotch. Her efforts did not go unrewarded as Haru found himself letting out a small moan and the bulge in his jeans had grown to full-size. Unconsciously his grip began to let up slightly as pleasure battled with his ability to focus on the task at hand.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:23 pm

Ro was starting to lose. Her tongue hung out and her eyes rolled back a bit. She really didn’t want to lose.

Ro wasn’t particularly invested in this fight because of the stakes, she was invested because it was an awesome fight. Now she just had to make it awesome…er…awesomer by winning! Ro kept at her sexy attack up, grinding their crotches together, her sex against his member through their clothes, trying to distract him and force him to slacken his grips on her hands.

Then, he felt his grip go limp. Quickly, she flailed her hands around, breaking them free from his grasp! Ocne she did, she rushed to each out and grab his arm and with one giant heave, she tried to throw him off and to the side so she could scurry away towards the chain corner!

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:09 am

Shit! Haru knew the second he felt Ro suddenly shift her hands that he had made a mistake, and sure enough she was gonna make him regret it. She grabbed at his arm and used her vantage to quickly turn things around by flipping him off to the side.

Ro turned and scrambled to get to her feet and the moment Haru guessed where she was going, he was hot on her heels. "Oh fuck no!" Haru yelled rushing madly to get his feet under himself so he could get there first. Ro had a head start but he was determined as hell not to put chains in that mad woman's hands.

Haru jumped and dove to grab Ro's legs to trip her up. He struggled to climb over her like a child might, extending his arm to try to get there first~!

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:25 am

Haru jumped and dove to grab Ro's legs to trip her up. He struggled to climb over her like a child might, extending his arm to try to get there first~!

Haru was fast, and a bit faster than Ro considering Ro was half chocked out just a second before. Suddenly, Ro was grabbed at the heels! “WAH!” Before Ro knew it, she hit the floor with a bang, her big tits cushioning her impact.

Haru started to climb over her, scrambling for the chain. Fine, he could climb over her if he wanted to. Ro grunted, recovering as he did, and just when he got his torso over her head she reached out, grabbed his waist line to hold him in place, and punched reached right in between his legs for a very mean crotch claw.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down