by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 204 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 203 Guests :: 2 Bots

Bare

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Help from a "Friend"

2 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Help from a "Friend" - Page 6 Empty Re: Help from a "Friend"

Post by TripleHelix Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:27 am

Haru sighed heavily and rolled his eyes when Ro decided to wrap the chain around her arm and spin it like a propellor or helicopter blade. At this point he wasn't even shocked at the crazy he was seeing before him. Any way he sliced it, this was going to hurt, so he might as well go for the method that would cut her off from her nasty little weapon.

Haru bent down to grab his discarded jeans and then wrapped those around his right forearm. He darted forward and shot his arm through the "shield" she had created. He cried out when the chain whipped around into his arm, but at least it didn't hurt as much with the jeans softening some of the blow. Unfortunately it also ended up wrapping around his arm and tying them together, but that he could deal with.

With his free arm Haru cocked back and threw a punch for Ro's gut, hopefully knock the wind outta her a bit.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:34 am

That was exactly what Ro wanted him to do. She could have just whipped him, but she wanted him to go for it with his arm. It wrapped around his arm, just as she wanted. With a yank, she tried to pull him in towards her.

Before Ro could make her move, though, Harus hot out his fist into her stomach. She let out a coughing gag, hesitating for a second. Then, she pulled Haru forward and did what she was TRYING to do the whole time—shoot her knee into his crotch. The only problem was, she was slower from the gut check. She didn’t know if he’d notice and block her now.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:38 am

Ro pulled them in close after his fist landed in their gut, making it harder for him to pull his arm out and go for another. Their knees ended up banging together to prevent her little crotch shot, though he wasn't aware of what she had intended to do. With no other choice he reeled his head back and slammed his forehead into Ro's with a sickening crack.

"Sonnuva bitch!" Haru cursed as he wobbled and his head spun. Now he knew why he didn't ever try that move in matches...

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:42 am

Ro’s low blow failed, and she was about to pay for it. Before she knew it, Haru’s head sailed right into hers. It was a loud, cringe worthy crack. Ro let out a shout, and stumbled backwards. Her head was spinning and her eyes were wide, her vision was blurry and confused. With nothing behind her, Ro fell onto her back…but with the chain wrapped around both of their arms, she’d end up pulling Haru down with her!

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:49 am

Haru ended up falling on top of Ro thanks to their chained arms, and now they were both downed and dizzy. Sensing the opportunity to take the lead again, Haru grabbed at the bottom of Ro's shirt and yanked upwards, trying to get her shirt caught around her head to distract her. He was breathing heavily now, but it was still a helluva lot better than being choked out. While working on that, he also tried to get a proper mount on her and sit on her abs.

"I WILL win, it's just a matter of time, Crazy" Haru grunted in reference to her comment when she was the one in control.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:53 am

Ro had stripped down to her sports bra before the match, and now she was completely topless. Her bare tits bounced free—delicious melons right before him—while her own sports bra covered her eyes and mouth! Ro shouted into her clothes, but being blinded, she couldn’t stop whatever Haru was planning. She felt Haru sitting properly on her abs now, trying to go for a schoolboy pin, and she quickly tried to yank and flail her arms towards her head to keep his knees from pinning them, while she struggled to yank the bra off of her face and toss it away.

“Don’t count on it, sexy!” Ro grunted as she tossed it off of her face.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:01 am

Haru gave a grin as he stripped Ro of her top and watched her struggle to remove the rest. Unable to resist the urge, he gave her a quick squeeze before working at unwrapping one of the pant legs from his arm so he could work. He grabbed Ro by the hair to lift her head up so he could slide the leg sleeve of his jeans underneath and then wrap the slack around the front and behind the sleeve again into a makeshift pully. Now not only were their arms tied together, but if Ro pulled at Haru's arm, she'd be tightening the pant leg against her throat.

"This is around the time I'd offer to let you give up, but then I remembered that there's no giving in, only passing out" he taunted, and then reached with his free arm to try pulling down at her last article of clothing. If he was gonna be stark naked, so was she!

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:07 am

Ro let out a slight yelp of surprise as her tits were played with…she loved that >.> But now was not the time to be caught up on that.

Ro was in a bad position, this might be the end! While she was blinded and captured by his pin, she suddenly found his pants wrapped around her arms and her neck! Ro growled out, snarling as she tried to pull free, but she couldn’t! Every time she did, the noose tightened, and her choking got worse! She didn’t understand this, and tried a few more times. Each time she pulled her arm, the noose got tighter and her tongue stuck out from the choke! Her throat was squeezed red by the pants, and she felt herself running out of air!

As she struggled, he felt her pants slide down…now they were both naked! Haru would be able to clearly see that Ro was a little wet, clearly this was incredibly arousing to her. She had to admit, her breath play fetish was clearly as big as John and Haru’s, and despite being about to lose, she was very turned on…it also helped that Haru was a sexy beast.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:13 am

Haru grinned as Ro started to do his work for him when she struggled with her arms and ended up choking herself. He her sports bra up a little bit more to free her face, as he wanted to watch her go out when it happened. He slid his lower half down a bit so they chest to chest, and then quickly grapevined her legs to cut off that route of escape. Of course, this pressed their now bare crotches together and he let out a breathy moan.

"If you're enjoying this, just wait and see what I do to John...." he said in a husky whisper, planting a hard kiss across her lips to help expend that air faster.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:20 am

Ro gagged and choked more even as he grapevine her legs, rubbing their bare crotches together. He leaned down close, and she felt his hot breath upon her rapidly paling face. Drool dripped down the sides of her cheek as she struggled to reply. “Mmm…stop teasing….” she said in a barley audible, choked whisper, “Fuck…me….sexy.” With that, she could get no more air for words…not that it mattered, with his sexy lips pressing into hers and cutting her air off.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down