by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 148 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Help from a "Friend"

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Help from a "Friend" Empty Help from a "Friend"

Post by TripleHelix Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:07 am

It had been several weeks since Haru's loss in the POW match with former Tension champ John Mitchell, and while his physical condition had since healed, his ego was still incredibly bruised. He had nearly gone crazy going over records of the match, trying to pinpoint the exact points where he had gone wrong. He had made a strong start in the beginning, but it seemed like once things left the ring was where his streak fell apart. And then there was the unaired aftermath, while hadn't been all that bad to be honest, bruised his ego even more in the ways that John got to take complete dominance over him. He couldn't get the thoughts out of his head. And worst of all, John had refused to call him by name. It just wouldn't sit with him.

Soon enough those thoughts turned from anger to revenge. He started devising a plan to get back at John in the best way possible, but to do that, he would need information. Insider information. And that led him to tracking down Ro Laren, one of John's friends and the owner of the place he had stayed at during the aftermath of the match. Haru's fingers punched at the letters on his touch screen as he sent Ro a message.

Yo. This is Haru, don't pretend you don't know who I am. SEND

I need your help. Meet me at the following address in an hour. SEND

Haru tossed his phone to the couch beside him and glared at it in anticipation of the girl's response. If he knew anything about her, she was batshit crazy, but he had an inkling of a feeling that she might be crazy enough to listen to him anyway.

Last edited by TripleHelix on Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:16 am; edited 1 time in total

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Help from a "Friend" Empty Re: Help from a "Friend"

Post by beangraff Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:14 am

Ro was at home. She shared her place with Amanda, her other best friend. It was a nice place, and the dungeon they both had downstairs made for great fun. It had just so happened that Haru had been dominated right bellow her, in their small half-house basement. Fortunately, Ro and Amanda payed for sound proofing.

Just a few days ago in fact, in fact, Ro had looked again at the video taken of Haru’s POW session. It was fairly hawt. Ro loved her yaoi, after all.

Ro had just gotten in from a run, enjoying the sites of winter Kyoto. She never got tired of this city, no matter what the season. After just recently watching the tape again, though, this was an interesting time to get the text. Ro heard the blip through her headphones as she came in the door. She took her jacket off and tossed it on the living room couch, reading the message. As she did, she smirked widely.

She knew exactly how to respond.

?????? Is this Harry Fujiwara?

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:19 am

"Fuck you, are you coming or not?" Haru texted back with a roar of indignation. He didn't know why the stupid little nickname had gotten under his skin, but it had, and there was definitely something he was going to do about it.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:24 am

Ro laughed at the reply.

lmao ill be there. If this is a trap ill castrate you. K bai.

She forwarded the initial invite with the message to Amanda, then went to the stairs and shouted out. “AMANDA! John’s slave wants me to meet him. Gonna go see him!”

“Take pictures!” Amanda shouted back.

After a brief shower and change, Ro was on her way to the address in the letter. Under her jacket, she was wearing a tank top with a cute futurama/John Cenapun on it, which left her arms bare and accentuated her ample chest. She also had a tight pair of jeans. Soon she parked the car down the street, and started walking towards the address in the text message.

Help from a "Friend" Futurama_john_zoidberg_maternity_tank_top

With her, she had the essential hardcore wrestler’s anti-trap kit. Brass knuckles on her fist, steel toed boots on her feet, and a short length of chain in her pockets. Everything she’d need to kick ass if this guy made any trouble.

She also had a cheap flash drive she didn’t care about, with a copy of the HD recording on it.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:03 am

Haru leaned on the side of his building with arms crossed over his chest, hot breath puffing into the cold winter air. He had a dark red shirt on underneath an open puffy jacke and a pair of dark jeans. When he saw Ro coming, Haru stood up and waved her over. Assuming she would be following behind him, he entered the building and got into the elevator. He hit the button for one of the top floors, but said nothing till they got down the hall to his apartment.

Haru's apartment was quite large and spacious on the inside. Just inside the door was a full-size kitchen and dining area, and beyond that the living areas. One entire wall had floor to ceiling windows that looked out over the city, and there were stairs that lead to a second story loft of sorts. There were hallways that lead to his bedroom and other rooms. He even had his own ring set up just beyond the living area. Haru slipped out of his coat and tossed it onto the table and then plopped down on one of the couches.

"I'll cut to the point. I want to get back at John, and I need your help. Interested?"

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:24 am

Ro flowed Haru in, letting the silence pass as they ascended up the elevator. She had to restrain herself from chuckling at how serious Haru seemed. Despite that, though, she was also taking it seriously. Her knuckles were clutched in her jacket pocket as she headed up.

Ro looked around the huge apartment. It was somewhat pretentious, much bigger than any one person needed. The ring and the crazy windows were especially ostentatious. Then again, she had a BDSM dungeon in her basement…so she could hardly comment. She looked around, then made a whistling sound.

“Some fancy pants shit you’ve got going, here.” She said with a chuckle, before she turned around to listen to what he had to say.

Then she laughed once, loudly. She folded her arms, not even bothering to take her jacket off—as if to communicate that she wouldn’t be in there too long.

“So, let me get this straight, you want me to help you go after my best friend. Hmmmm, why should I do that? Hell, I want him to beat you again. The tape of you getting fucked was hot.” She said with a smirk.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:47 am

"I have money, so what" Haru scoffed when Ro criticized the extravagance of the place. It honestly was bigger than he needed, but his parents had a dedicated room and it had all the real essentials anyway. If that's how they wanted to spend their hard-earned money, so be it. The ring had been his idea, and so far it had really.....wait wait wait.

"The fuck!?! What video?" Haru nearly choked, and he would have done a spit take had he been drinking anything. [b]"Sonnuvabitch, he taped that? Arghhhh I'm gonna kick his ass! Haru growled, slamming his fist on the table and getting up to pace angrily in front of the windows. This news was certainly not good news, in fact it was terribly no good bad news, but it also added fuel to the revenge fire.

Haru whipped around, hands on his hips, with a crazy look on his face. "Never mind that, I'll give you something better. I want to get back at John every single way he got at me, the defeat and the aftermath both. I want to kick his ass and then show him the mutt he really is, shock-collar included. You help me set it up, and I'll let you tape the whole thing."

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:02 am

Ro chuckled at that, then finally removed her jacket. Apparently he got her interested enough to stay, but not much more.

“So, you’re offering me what I already have—a tape of the kinky action if I help JOHN win instead of helping you win. So why do I want a tape of YOU winning?” She took the flash drive out of her pocket, then tossed this at him.

“Cause have you seen dom john? Hot as fuck. I should help him beat you…unless you’ve got a better offer.”

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:27 am

Haru caught the flash drive tossed his way, she fuxking made copies?! Haru threw the drive across the room and it skittered out of sight under the couch. "If John....wins? If John wins? You're kidding me right? There's no way that bastard is pulling off another win unless he cheats his way to it!" Haru complained in response, hopping over the back of the couch. He could tell he was losing Ro's interest in his idea, she said as much by telling him to give another offer. But what could he possibly give her that she wanted?

"Because John is fucking vanilla dom compared to what I want to do to him. You've seen how hot I am, just think how hot it will be when I utterly destroy him on the mats, then force John to eat his words over and over. And if that doesn't convince you, then what about settling it with a match? I win, you help me, you win, fuck, I don't know, what would you want?"

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:37 am

Ro raised her eyebrow as he tossed the flashdrive away, eliciting a judgmental stare from Ro. No matter. “Well, there’s not much cheating in hardcore fights. Plus I could just beat you up with him.” She said with a smirk.

Then he said it. He’d make it hotter. He’d do more. John WAS a little vanilla, Ro and Amanda practically had to make him play with his new slave. To be honest, that might have been enough to convince her right there. But then he proposed the match. Mmmm, that was a fun prospect indeed.

“And you’ve got the ring and everything.” she said with a smirk, then walked closer to him. The fiery red head was now nearly chest to chest with him, looking right up into his eyes, smirking mischievously. “Hmmm, let’s make this a little more interesting, then. I saw how much you liked getting choked. So, for this match, let’s make it a choke KO fight. I win when I choke you out, anyway I want, using anything I want. BUT,  when I win, I’m really gonna stack the tables with you and John.”she said, laughing wickedly. “You’ve gotta wear a nice, tight, vibrating ring around that sword of yours when you fight him. And I get the remote. And a front row seat, of course.”

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down