Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 34 users online :: 10 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests :: 2 Bots

321Shazam, anime_hentaifighter, bricktown, DizzyKnight, Gator_Tooth, Ragdoll_Jobbers, Teesta, Vcom7418, wrestleryu, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Minerva Larsen

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
???

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Inconsistent posting

Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:53 pm by RJD

I have stuff coming up in the next couple of weeks and will not be able to post anywhere near as often as usual/before. To be honest this has already been showing it's effects lately but it will do so even more from now on. I'll prioritise my Avalanche match and multi character matches but other than that I'll respond probably once every few days, I'll try not to leave anyone hanging though.

Comments: 7

Looking for Friction matches!

Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:07 am by tehbohemian

Hey everybody just posting a notice I have 2 wrestlers that could use some love!

Shinobu just got out of her match and I'm looking for some wins or losses to add to her record, she is a serious fighter and is looking for more straight forward fights, she could be a good match up against other "martial artist" type characters looking for a challenge or she could stand up to a violent heel, anything works.

Sonic is also up for matches, people familiar with Ring Dream or Wrestle Angels should …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

Finalls

Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:49 pm by xalex

So i tried to say to as many people as i could per pm.... but i will put it up here as well just to get sure that i get all....

my finalls are around the corner.... and this means something... my free time will be cut shrot... really short...

and unluckily my afw time will be cut down extremly...

so i say sorry to everyone i have a match with right now but in the next time i will be slow as fuck

i try to get back as fast as i can^^ i still will be online on trillian or here so if …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Help from a "Friend"

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Help from a "Friend"

Post by TripleHelix on Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:19 am

Ro squeezed them together harder and harder until Haru realized this wasn't just a defense tactic to his choke, she was trying to bearhug him! With all her limbs currently fighting him, it made it hard to kick or move and shake her off. She kept inching closer and closer into his choke, which despite probably hurting her, it was making it harder and more awkward for Haru to sustain. He tried to slide his hand under her chin to block her off with a different method for a choke, but had other plans and her lips were proving to be all too distracting. His breaths became shorter and more forced as she not only kissed but squeezed the life out of it. To say that Haru was turned on right now would be the understatement of the century.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Jaguar
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- Rafael Vega
- The Oni
- Sage Cáceres (Manager)

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.

TripleHelix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff on Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:16 am

Ro continued to crush the body of her new partner in their upcoming crime, squeeeeezing all of the air out of him, crushing him, while at the same time her lips cut off his remaining air. At the same time, she slid her womanhood up and down his cock, as if she was trying to do something…that something became clear as his member slid into her sex, and she began to ride his cock even as she crushed the life out of him.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller

beangraff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix on Sun Dec 27, 2015 4:46 am

Haru was on the outer rim of conscious thought, way past the stage of coherence and swimming somewhere in pure primal feeling. Ro sliding him inside herself was a wave of unbridled ecstasy heightened by the lack of oxygen going to his brain. His arms and legs were like putty, he was clearly going nowhere and wouldn't leave even if he could. This was just too good to pass up! Haru's eyes fluttered closed and from there it was all over, he came gushing out all at once and shooting deep into his red-headed controller. Even in a KO-ed state Haru's face retained a look like he was having the time of his life.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Jaguar
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- Rafael Vega
- The Oni
- Sage Cáceres (Manager)

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.

TripleHelix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff on Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:17 am

It was delicious. The choking, the squeezing, the fucking, the kissing. It was super hawt, and it was a little light hearted pay back for him KOing her in the ring. Though, she suspected he loved it just as much as she did—if not more. Ro let out a moan or pleasure into Haru’s mouth, until she felt his hard member burst and fill her up with his cum. Ro moaned louder, and soon she reached her own climax, their juices mixing together juuuust as Haru passed out.

Ro slowly let Haru go, as she gently pulled out of him. She didn’t realize how tired she was too, but now she was starting to feel exhausted. A climax, plus being KO’d before, and a match? Har had the right idea.

“Night night, Harry, we’ll plan after we nap.” Ro said with a smirk. She cuddled up next to him and gently rested her head on his chest, holding him tight as she drifted off to nap land.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller

beangraff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:14 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down