by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 182 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 182 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Help from a "Friend"

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Help from a "Friend" - Page 5 Empty Re: Help from a "Friend"

Post by TripleHelix Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:30 am

Haru had pushed Ro down and successfully climbed over her, he was so close to those chains! His fingertips were just about grasp the bottom edge when Ro decided to turn into the devil and start crushing his balls in a black hole of death.

"FUUUU!" Haru managed to choke out before the pain cut off his voice. She had a grip on his jeans to keep him in place, and Haru slunk down to his knees. He tried to fight her hand away and pry it off without damaging himself, but she pretty much held his life in her hands at the moment.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:33 am

Ro let out a laugh as Haru screamed, and she used this pause for a valuable couple of seconds to recover. She kept her grip on TIGHT, squeezing has hard as she could, crunching his big balls. Then she got to her feet, using her claw for leverage, pulling down on Haru’s crotch as she did.

Finally, with one big yank, she tried to pants Haru and trap his jeans and underwear at his feet, then give him a nice shove to make him fall so that Ro could get the chain!

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:43 am

Haru's mind was blank with pain, anger, and more pain as Ro mercilessly crushed his balls in her vice-grip. She seemed to enjoy this torment way more than he believed she should. Haru felt unable to stop her as she got to her feet unhindered.

After giving a swift yank, she managed to slide his jeans all the way to his feet and then shoved him aside. They did indeed interfere with his ability to come after her, but it was moreso recovering from the incredibly pain in his balls that kept him down.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:15 am

Ro did indeed love doing that. Male or female, it didn’t matter, it was always a special kind of fun for the heel when she managed to get one of them down there. Somehow, it was just better with boys though. Even funnier was when Haru ended up with his pants down, now almost naked and nursing his balls.

With him down, it was easy for Ro to get the chain, and she went right for it. Quickly, she snatched it off the corner and tried to run up behind Haru. She grinned and sat down behind him, wrapping it around his neck twice, and pulled on it tightly. Her legs then wrapped around his body, squeezing his waist a bit…but that wasn’t her main objective. While her one hand choked him with the chain, and the other held and squeezed his abs, Ro snuck her feet around to start to play with hi snow exposed cock, stroking it as she choked him.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:32 am

Haru was just getting to the point where he could breathe normally and not have surging lightning ball pain. He had to be sure not to let that woman get her deathclaws into him again or he was surely going to be forced into sterility or something. Ro had other ideas for her future though, she wrapped the chain twice around his neck and started to pull.

"Gahhh! fuck! fuck!" Haru cursed as the metal dug into his skin, and he immediately started wiggling his fingers underneath to try to give himself some breathing room. She wrapped her legs around his waist and was practically hanging off his back like some sort of monkey backpack didn't help the situation either. Her fingers decided to be flirty and play with his steely abs, and to top it all off, she used her toes to really go over the top and start teasing his hard cock. You really had to be some sort of crazy genius to pull off some kinda move like this, and Haru couldn't decide what he was supposed to defend first.

It was his turn to suffer from lack of air and that made the decision making even harder. While it might not have been the smartest thing to do, Haru decided to fall back and hope that his weight would crush or stun Ro long enough that the could slip his hand in the chains and create some room.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:54 am

Ro continued to rub her feet up and down his deliciously hard cock, mixing pain with pleasure as she loved to do. Suddenly, he fell back, slamming her into the ground! Ro let out a yelp of surprise, and her foot job stopped for a moment, but she held tight onto the chain. After a second, she got into an even better position than before, really going after his cock!

As she strangled him, she leaned up to lick and kiss at his ear, than whisper into it. “Mmmm…don’t give up, sexy. I wana knock you out, I wana see you choke, I want you to be out cold. Don’t give, fall asleep in my arms, let me send you to dream land, than I’ll give you something amazing to dream about.” She whispered, licking at his cheek some more, kissing it, trying to lull him to sleep with sex and choking while the chain pressed against his throat.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:15 am

The fall seemed to momentarily surprise Ro and the tension in the chain let up just enough for Haru to get a whole cough and a half in before she was pulling it far too tight once more. The foot job resumed without much pause either, eliciting a new breathy moan from him his throat. It certainly didn't help his focus on escape when she began to talk dirty in his ear, even kissing and licking at it.

Although this sensory experience was absolutely tantalizing, Haru had a mission here! He began to throw his elbow back into Ro's side while the other hand reached for her wrist to try to pull it forward to his chest. It wouldn't do a whole lot since the chain was wrapped twice, but it was progress.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:25 am

Ro kept pulling, sliding her mouth over to his neck to veeery gently nibble on it. She could feel his heavy breathing, hear his moan, and she knew she was getting to him. Ro wanted him to feel so good that he stayed in the choke, giving himself over to her. Alas, though, he seemed too able to fight his way through it.

Suddenly, his elbow began to jab into her side. In surprise, Ro “accidentally” bit very hard on his earlobe. She grunted with each hit, trying hard to keep her grip on the chain. While she fought against the hits, he grabbed the wrist holding the chain and yanked her forward. The chain slipped, giving him space to breath and making Ro yelp in surprise. She shoved him away and tried to pull her wrist free so she could crawl back and stand up.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:33 am

Gahhh! Another bite from the crazy chain-wielding-sharkwoman! He was glad she wasn't one of those weirdoes he'd seen on tv who literally gotten all their teeth sharpened to a point, otherwise he'd have bled out and died or something. In any case, his jabs into her side and grabbing of her wrist messed with her enough to have her abandon the hold before it was too late for him. Every second he had spent in that tantalizing position was second closer to his not-so-happy ending, and now that he was free, he made huge gasps for air as he rolled away from her.

There was no time to sit there and rest though, not when he'd hounded her so much in the beginning. He wobbled as he struggled to get to his feet and turn around, even on his dark skin you could see the marks left behind by the bit of chain.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:11 am

What could she say? Biting was excellent! It was like kissing, only there’s a winner.

Ro got up to her feet, smirking a bit as she looked over the wobbly Haru. “What did you say about me knowing you would win?” She asked teasingly, chuckling as the now naked man got up.

Ro was a bit more cautious this time, not wanting to charge recklessly and get in trouble like she did last time. Still holding the chain in her hand, she cautiously approached Haru. Then, she had an evil idea. She wrapped the chain around her wrist and forearm a few times, so it would be hard to seize, then started to spin the chain around in a circle, like a helicopter blade spinning vertically in front of her and forming a shield. She then started slowly moving towards Haru, driving him towards the corner.

Ro wanted him to try and stick his hand out to seize the chain, hoping she could use that to pull him in. Or, maybe she’d whip him. That would work too.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down