Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 181 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 181 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Lets Me & You Talk

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Lets Me & You Talk - Page 3 Empty Re: Lets Me & You Talk

Post by Lobo Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:58 am

"Heh... You and yer Dad are pretty interstin'..." Clyde smiled before looking down at his ring boots bashfully. He could tell Juniper really liked him and it was flattering. He felt he could do just about anything with Juniper and she'd let him. But he told himself to behave and not get a big head. He really didn't want to be that kind of guy again.

Still, he looked up at Juniper and his smile widened, he was impressed. "I really respect that." He said in pleasant, honest demeanor.

"This place can be real bad. You can end up in situations that are just plain... Awful." Said Clyde, recalling some of the awful things he had been put through. The bad shit he'd been responsible for.

"I admire the respect you have for yerself. Just be careful."

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:25 am

"Maybe you can met him sometime. Im sure two 'cowboys' like yourselves would get along pretty well." She says. Juniper catches that moment of thought Clyde had to himself. She couldnt think of what Mus be going through his head. He respected her for not being one of those women that just sell themselves out.

And she prided herself on it as well. Clyde also warns her to be careful. "Who? Me? I think I can handle myself fine. You...Be careful too. You seem to be someone hated by a lot of people around here."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:55 am

Clyde stifled a laugh when he heard Juniper's words, taking another sip of his water before setting the bottle down. "Maybe..." He said in a pleasant enough tone.

His expression sours slightly however at Juniper's next statement. "Yeah, I am." He said, thinking about all the bad luck he had and everyone that was out to take his head off. Melissa and Allison clearly loved to make his life miserable.

"I ain't a total victim though... Some of the things that happened ta' me, I was responsible for, more or less." He admitted solemnly as he thought of Emily Clarkson.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:11 am

"You have to take responsibility for your actions. Everyone does. But it doesnt mean you have to do it alone. You get stuck in an unfair match? Like that hell of a 3 vs 1 match? You call in back up. Whats Melissa gonna do? Its on t.v. and she already filled an arena. She cant cut it there."

Juniper Crosse her arms and looks away. "You get a surprise, you give them a bigger one. Thats the way." Of course, Clyde may have thought differently than her. But she may also have given him and idea.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:37 pm

Clyde blinked at Juniper's words, it took him a moment to process before he smiled just slightly and then looked at the red head with a wry smile.

"Juniper... You tryin' ta' tell me somethin'?" He asked, honestly getting what she was trying to say. It made him think about the friends he did have... Or lack thereof.

"I'm flattered."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:50 pm

Juniper didnt go on rants and tangents too much. But they were never too crazy. Not for her. She lets out a sigh. "I dont like the way Melissa operates. But if I am under her contract, I guess I have to deal with it."

She looked over to Clyde when he had that...Big smile. She raises an eyebrow. "Flattered? Why?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:23 pm

"Ah ha!" Clyde laughed nervously all of a sudden, scratching the back of his head while keeping that goofy grin.

"It sounded like you were offerin' ta' help me the next time Melissa tried to screw me."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:33 pm

This was it. Juniper always took a disregard towards authority. But this was what she was waiting for. A chance to do something to really piss off the big boss!

Her eyes widden. Thats kinda what she was offering, wasnt it? She grabbed Clyde by the shoulders and shook him. "YES YES! This is what I wanna do! Help and get noticed by that annoying She-Devil! Of course I'll help you!"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:38 pm

Clyde's eyes shot wide when Juniper grabbed him and began to suddenly shake the smaller cowboy, the tall redhead had the blondie rocking limp like a noodle back and forth as she shook him place.

"Y-You can! You can!" He repeated quickly.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:50 pm

She let go of the cowboy and gave a nervous chuckle. "S-Sorry, Clyde..." She scooted back on the couch and smiles. "But yeah, thanks. I know you have some strong enemies. But they havent met strong until they meet me!"

Juniper pauses for a moment. "This girl that you like. Whats her name?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next