Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 181 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 180 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Marla vs Moonea; Cowgirl titfight

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Marla vs Moonea; Cowgirl titfight - Page 7 Empty Re: Marla vs Moonea; Cowgirl titfight

Post by luffy316 Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:00 am

"Ahhnnn! Ahhhnnn!" Marla sounded like a weakly crying child as her pussy was reunited with Moonea's, The priestess she has never known anything but kindness from was ravaging her tits, her screams so loud they shook her body before her orgasm did. "Spare meeee!" she sobbed. "Oh gods, my poor miserable udders! She's just too strong... too... damn... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHNNNN!"

She screamed like someone had put a knife into her, though it was merely the intensity of her orgasm. She tribbed back with soaking noises coming from between them, eyes rolling back into her head as tears and drool ran down her cheeks. She sobbed and sputtered nonsense, only stopping now and then when the bosomy pain returned and she let out another short scream, just to keep on cumming for the dominant priestess. "Thank you!" Marla gasped desperately when she stopped. "Thank you for that beautiful punishment, high priestess! Please... oh please, stop... Moo! Mooooo!"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Marla vs Moonea; Cowgirl titfight - Page 7 Empty Re: Marla vs Moonea; Cowgirl titfight

Post by anegge Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:26 am

Moonea continued to rock her hips her pussy starting to milk the honey from the girl's cunt just as she had milked the girl's destroyed jugs with her hands. "If you want me to stop, order me to do so like the stuckup little princess you really are. You know I can't refuse." explained Moonea leaning in towards her. It was clear Moonea's next step was to lie bosom to bosom on top of the girl and complete the destruction of the girl's brutalized bust.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Marla vs Moonea; Cowgirl titfight - Page 7 GXChUKwMarla vs Moonea; Cowgirl titfight - Page 7 1BElGMIMarla vs Moonea; Cowgirl titfight - Page 7 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:39 am

"Uhhhn... not... stuckup..." she whimpered, writhing in a fruitless attempt to fight back with her breasts, shivering miserably as her breasts attempted to produce milk that was long-tapped out. Her cunny released that last of that session's cum, and Marla did her best to push the priestess off with her weakened body. "I'm... not just a princess. I'm a warrior of my people," she insisted through her tears and sweat. Relying on her royal power now felt like it was worse than giving up.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:24 am

Moonea resisted the urge to smile at the princesses' tenacity. "Too bad we don't need warriors who are horrible at titfighting, which makes you no better than a street whore. I think I'll go ahead and just permanently shatter your' breasts so that you don't waste your' time trying anymore." Moonea informed the terrified princess reaching down to pin her wrists to the mat as she struggled uselessly. Moonea pushed up off of her pinned prey her powerful breasts hanging menacingly over the girl's shattered husks. Moonea willed her breasts to become as hard as rocks and nearly as heavy her nipples hanging like the sword of Damocles over Marla. As the unrelenting priestess ground herself deeper into the girl's helpless clitoris and puss she smiled evily at her pinned opponent one more time, giving her one last chance to repent before she dropped her bust like a pair of wrecking balls down onto the girl's chest.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Marla vs Moonea; Cowgirl titfight - Page 7 GXChUKwMarla vs Moonea; Cowgirl titfight - Page 7 1BElGMIMarla vs Moonea; Cowgirl titfight - Page 7 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:43 am

"NO!!!!" she begged. "NO NO PLEASE!" she screamed, she fought back with her powerless breasts, an amazingly vulnerable feeling that made her whimper miserably. Seeing she was powerless at last, she let out a little sniffle and resigned to laying back. She shivered as her tender pussy soaked itself anew with her unnatural excitement. She saw her breasts tighten above her, jaw dropping open.

"Oh gods..." she gasped. "I... I'll be your whore! My pussy, my body my..." She swallowed hard. "My pathetically weak udders! Moooo, I'll give myself to you! Do... do anything! But spare me, please! Torment me no more, mistress! I.. I shall do anything to please you! Just... not the Jug of Stone technique... my poor fragile titties... I don't know if they could bear it!" she pleaded.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:31 pm

Moonea rolled off of the girl suddenly, frowning. "I couldn't have done it anyway." she admitted, "I had a healing salve to restore your' breasts, even from that. But I just can't put you through it." She rolled up onto her knees and smirked. "It all worked out for the better I suppose. Now I have a new sex slave." she kidded. "Next time we fight we'll have to try some different rules. In a titfight, you win if we go head on, and I win if we don't... too simple." she mused.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:35 pm

Marla laid on her back, shuddering and closing her eyes. "Th... thank you, Priestess," she breathed unsteadily, wiping the tears and saliva from her face lightly. Her tits jiggled with her shaking, but closer to a plastic bag in a breeze than a bouncing basketball. "That.... was very educating. I thank you," she sighed, lifting herself up to a sitting position, but with the help of her hands to keep her steady. "It was also..." She blushed over her dark cheeks. "There was a part of myself that greatly enjoyed that. I had never been treated so brashly, even by the foes of this land, and I found it..." She let her hand gingerly rub over her sore and cum-soaked pussy. "Rather exilerating!" she almost laughed.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:05 pm

Moonea waved one hand dismissively at the princess, "You know most of that stuff I said was lies, right?" she leaned in to give the girl another lick on the cheek. "It sure as hell better have been 'rather exhilarating'. I'm the high priestess, that's my fucking job." She stood up and shook her butt in Marla's face her tail swishing from side to side. "Anyway, you tell me when you're ready for another match, weak tits." she said giving her ass a light slap.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:43 pm

Marla smiled and noded, sniffling the last of her tears away. 'I did," she said meekly. "It was very fun though." She giggled and batted at the tail as it swished in her face. "I shall. Though I fear I shall need a day or more to fully restore my stock," she said, cupping her tender breasts. Bovinian milk replenished quickly, but to be at full capacity would take at least that long, even for royalty.

She cradled her chest a bit and smiled at her. "I... I am grateful for your teachings, my lady. You are truly exemplary of our people, and I would commend you to my mother if I was not so certain you have been in her good graces for ages."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:46 am

Moonea smiled softly and bowed slightly to her charge. "Thank you." Then she climbed out of the ring blowing a kiss in Marla's direction as she started to leave. "Take all the time you need, dear. Cause it won't help." she teased.

Moonea wins submission by milking Marla out

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7