Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests :: 1 Bot

killcarrion, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Marla vs Moonea; Cowgirl titfight

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Marla vs Moonea; Cowgirl titfight - Page 5 Empty Re: Marla vs Moonea; Cowgirl titfight

Post by luffy316 Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:07 am

Marla whimpered at the sight, understanding as she stood up to rest her bust gently against hers, her nipples hard but not as enhanced as Moonea's were. "I accept my sentence," she said, anxiety but courage in the face of the otherworldly punishment.

She'd push her breasts into hers tentatively, trying to parry the nipples as best she could with her own as her arms folded obediantly behind her back.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Marla vs Moonea; Cowgirl titfight - Page 5 Empty Re: Marla vs Moonea; Cowgirl titfight

Post by anegge Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:19 pm

Moonea's pounced forward, her milk jugs hammering into Marla's rack like a pair of fists, but even so her peaking nips subtly slipped up and down Marlas in an expert combination of ferocity and technique. Moonea's firm bosom then pressed futher in to force it's opposing pair back as Moonea panted with eagerness staring the princess down.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Marla vs Moonea; Cowgirl titfight - Page 5 GXChUKwMarla vs Moonea; Cowgirl titfight - Page 5 1BElGMIMarla vs Moonea; Cowgirl titfight - Page 5 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:48 pm

"AGGGGH!" Marla let out a pained cry as her weakened breasts were smashed in, though her nipples stiffened in arousal at the erotic combat. Even still, Moonea's firmer nipples fenced with hers, her rubbery nubs pressed about tenderly while she was forced to relent, backing up until her back was against the ropes and left at her mercy, her eye pained, aroused, and daring all at once.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:02 pm

Moonea grinned. The princess was being very valiant in the face of defeat which Moonea felt was quite admirable. Unfortunately, her lesson was to be about humility, so the larger bovine intended to crush that spark out of the girl.

Moonea leaned her heavier body in pinioning the girl's under her own while the girl's back tightened to the ropes arching under the priestesses advances. Then the weight of Moonea's breasts suddenly doubled and they bore down like millstones smashing their counterpoints like the empty shells they were. Moonea's nipples were directly on top of the princess' actually inverting them into her own mammaries.

Moonea pressed down on the girl completely, her hungry,wet snatch meeting Marla's for the first time. Moonea reached forward to grab the top rope and bounce herself tit first down on the girl delivering an inconceivable level of stimulation as her nipples drilled into the girl's helpless jugs in a manner only possible through magic. Moonea pursed her lips in sort of lustful curiosity as she watched the expression on the girl's face further.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Marla vs Moonea; Cowgirl titfight - Page 5 GXChUKwMarla vs Moonea; Cowgirl titfight - Page 5 1BElGMIMarla vs Moonea; Cowgirl titfight - Page 5 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:52 pm

"MOOOAHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNGGGG!" Moonea's cry was a bizarre mix of animalistic pain and tormented lust. Her tits felt like they were trying to turn inside out under her priestess' power, her milk unable to resist in its absense and leaving Marla wincing and shivering, tears squeezing from the corner of her eyes.

Marla's dark skin blushed heavily, eyes forced closed in pain when Moonea's crotch nuzzled hers, though the bouncing made Marla's eyes whip open. More of her mixed cries escaped her. "Unnngh! Unnnng!" It was a twisted feeling of want and wish for it to end, all mixed with the grinding of their womanhoods. "P... please..." she wailed, eyes wide and pleading, though not clear what for. "H...have mercy..." she said humbly, her royalty worthless now.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:10 pm

Moonea felt her heart breaking as she watched the princess suffer, but at the same time her lust for the girl was at it's greatest. Marla was clearly at her breaking point, and Moonea didn't intend to torture her much longer, but of course, the lesson would be ruined if Marla suspected. Moonea put her best cruel face on and then lied through her teeth, "No mercy. I'll destroy your' chest completely." It was a feeble lie indeed, as what she was suggesting was completely opposite her job title, but Marla was in such distress that she probably wouldn't notice. Moonea bore down even more on the girl taking a thick lick of her cheek with her long flat tongue.

The part Moonea didn't need to fake was that her hips had started grinding firmly against Marla's her sex drenched with honey and trying to maximize the rubbing of their lips and clits with every thrust.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:25 pm

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!" Her hope for mercy seemingly shattered, Marla couldn't help but scream out in frustrated pain. The fight was taking so much out of her and her breast that she couldn't think straight enough to see through the torment, shivering at the lengthy lick. Panting coos escaped her full lips as Moonea ground into her, making her shift her weight now and then only to let out another cry as her nipples were forced back into place by Moonea's.

"Oh gods," she gasped, face wearied and body weak at the hands of her busty tormenter and lover.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:42 pm

Moonea immediately leaned up into a normal standing position. "Now do you understand humility?" the priestess asked her expression softening completely, "I'm sorry I had to do that, but now comes the fun part. No more breast torture, dear." Moonea assured her. She continued to pound the girl's pussy meshing her drooling sex lips with the girl's vulnerable mound flesh. Teasing her with stabs of her proud clit as if it was just another version of a titfight. Moonea reached up to grab the girl's breasts and stopped herself instead wrapping her arms around the girl and stroking her hair. Her breasts pressed into Marla's again certainely, but this time they were light like balloons incapable of doing anything more than some light stroking. She craned her neck in and whispered, "Now, fuck me you dirty cow slut." Then the priestess stuck her tongue out to slip it behind the princess' ear and ensnare it into her waiting mouth noshing on the wide edge firmly.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:04 am

Marla was left breathless and wide-eyed, unable to help admiring the gorgeous victor before her. "I... yes," she conceded. "I am humbled before you, Priestess Moonea." She raised her eyes meekly and let out a clear, simple and feminine "Mooooo." It was known to come out in times of arousal or passion, but an open and unprovoked mooing was an open yielding, acknowledging the receiver with a high sign of respect. It was usually only done in formal submission or by lesser males in the presence of royalty.

She let out an overwhelmed gasp at the pressing. "Oh gods, with pleasure!" she purred, seduced back into a childlike pacification as their wet snatches urgently beat into one another, Marla's mouth left open and lips quivering against Moonea's massive tongue as she drooled with mind-numbing pleasure.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:26 am

Moonea moaned softly down the cone of Marla's ear as the girl's pressed passionately sex to sex, her body heat rising higher and higher, but then something happened that aroused her more than any of the princesses moves had before.

Marla mooed. For her. Marla had mooed for her. Moonea shuddered with pleasure, it ran like lightning up her spine. She was hoping to do a little domination of the girl, but to hear a member of the royal family moo like that. It actually had her on the edge of orgasm in just one utterance. "You mooed." she whispered in shock, then she felt a deep surge of desire in her heart and leaned the girl back on the ropes again. "That's right you mooed. Moo again, you little bitch." demanded the forceful priestess.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next