by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 153 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 152 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Marla vs Moonea; Cowgirl titfight

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Marla vs Moonea; Cowgirl titfight Empty Marla vs Moonea; Cowgirl titfight

Post by luffy316 Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:17 am

Marla was in the locker room, freshly washed and feeling radiant. She had a fresh touch of die just yesterday, so her black stripes went down here and there in her hair, even after the shower. She was enjoying all the interesting people she was meeting in this league, even if it was technically a side-track from her finding her mate among the humans. There was never any rush, she knew, and royalty was allowed to pace themselves when finding a lover.

She was wearing only her towel at the moment, wrapped tight around her chest to make her breasts look ready to burst under the pressure. Her nipple rings were in place beneath them, not wanting to sully the shower with her fluids. She went to her locker, the section seemingly isolated at the moment. She went through her clothes with a mix of comfort and disappointment that no one was around to see her lovely body exposed while she changed.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Marla vs Moonea; Cowgirl titfight Empty Re: Marla vs Moonea; Cowgirl titfight

Post by anegge Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:05 pm

Moonea's gaze passed quickly down each row as she strode the locker room. Surely, the princess was present. She had been told the princess was in the shower. Moonea herself had removed her clothing so that she could search the showers, unsuccessfully, for the girl. Small droplets of water still clung to her chest beading and dripping from her nipples as the cowwoman had been in too much of a rush to claim a towel.

Then she saw her, facing away and smiled softly. Padding softly up behind her she reached around and grasped each of the girl's tits in her hands, a feeling that would be familliar to the oftmilked princess, a royal unulan version of guess who. "Lady Marla, I've been sent to make sure you are properly maintaining the standards of the royal family." she informed her. "These feel alright..." she began, "have you been taking proper care of them, Miss Malone? Shall I check further?"

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Marla vs Moonea; Cowgirl titfight GXChUKwMarla vs Moonea; Cowgirl titfight 1BElGMIMarla vs Moonea; Cowgirl titfight UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:18 am

Marla let out a soft, almost playful gasp at the impish greeting. She shifted her shoulders a bit, letting her breast jiggle inquisitively in the hands. “Moonea?” she said in friendly surprise when she recognized the grip (it was always underhanded with hers, and a finger or two always slid up the skin until it prodded her nipple from below; most girls had their preferences, and Moonea was no exception) “I didn’️t… well, I didn’️t expect you to be here!” she said, not quite decided between being glad to see a familiar face or worrisome of some duty present, hers or Moonea’️s. The breast grabbing, though, was almost polite in some standards, and didn’️t make her so flustered.

She turned, tugging her bulbous tits popping from her even more bovine-looking priestess’️ grasp. “Of course I’️ve been taking care of them,” she insisted, perhaps a bit more huffily than she meant. “I don’️t need a babysitter to tell me how to care for my treasures. Inspect all you want, you‘ll only find them in tip-top shape, worthy of any bovinian royalty.” She’️d thrust her bosom out proudly, her still-pierced nipples jutting out with a bit of excitement and not a little pride.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:31 am

Moonea look hurt at being called a babysitter. "Miss Malone, you needn't raise your' voice at me like that. I simply intend to ensure..." Moonea's eyes widened as she stared at Marla's nude nipples. Immediately, she reached down and undid the ring on Marla's right tit. "You pierced them? I can't very well milk them like this! I don't suppose you've found any better way to test your' breasts now that you're all worldly, and don't need me anymore." volleyed the priestess, starting to get worked up.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Marla vs Moonea; Cowgirl titfight GXChUKwMarla vs Moonea; Cowgirl titfight 1BElGMIMarla vs Moonea; Cowgirl titfight UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:16 am

Marla eyes widened and she gasped short and sharp as her piercing was removed, a few pent up drops of her milk dripping onto the tiled floor. Marla frowned a bit and removed her other piercing herself, a minor splash escaping this one as she did and plucked the first from Moonea's hands firmly.

"I wouldn't taint my treasures so needlessly! They're simply so I don't leak at inappropriate times," she insisted. "And it's not like I wear them all the time..."

She stepped up to Moonea and thrust her chest forward, bumping them lightly but significantly enough that she hoped to barely stagger the priestess. "And I find that the traditional ways are still the best ways to test them, thank you," she said, a bit smugly. She had found her breasts to be still just as successful at titfighting here as they'd been at home, and she still felt her engorged breasts were just about unbeatable.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:33 am

Moonea's eyes widened slightly as she pressed up against the princess. "Are you suggesting that, you and I," she mumbled blushing. She had known that Marla had been into titfighting with her friends, and she certainly had experience with it herself but it would have been improper for her to propose that she and the princess participate in such an activity together. "You would give me the honor of, of titfighting you?" she stuttered still taken off guard.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:03 am

Marla blinked in surprise at Moonea, mostly in reaction to her own bashfulness. She had practically assumed that was what Moonea had meant.

"Well... yes. If you wouldn't mind. You ARE practically royalty, anyway, so it wouldn't be so out of place. And you're certainly practiced in the art. So what better judge of my milky bust than another's?" she'd offer, far more politely this time. She really didn't want to hurt Moonea's feelings or anything with all this, she'd just started getting carried away.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:01 pm

Marla's suggestion kindled a lust that Moonea had even believed she had for the girl. She took Marla's ears in her hands and leaned in pushing back on the princess' larger bust. Her face leaned down towards the shorter girl and when it was only an inch away she whispered, "I accept." Then she bent in further and kissed the girl's lower lip sucking for just an instant before asking, "Right now or in the ring Miss Malone?"

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:17 pm

Marla's eyes shimmered when Moonea's breasts touched hers, a jolt of a sensation going up through her nipples. Her eye closed gently when Moonea kissed her lip, not failing to notice the sucking sensation.

"Ring," she said as she opened her eyes again. "It is the safest place, and I wouldn't want to truly hurt you, after all." She looked Moonea up and down as best she could at this intimate a range. "Since I suppose modesty does not become us, shall we head there as we are?" she'd smile playfully, motioning for the exit to the locker room.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:34 pm

Moonea followed Marla to the ring in quickly slipped under the ropes despite her girth. She leaned down to stretch out doing some toe touches which left her melons hanging down like true udders for a moment. The cowgirl couldn't tear her eyes away from Marla her pussy already throbbing with excitement. Her tail swished wildly as she leaned side to side finishing up her stretches. "So, tit, hands, mouth, all fair game, but breast attacks only, right?" she questioned leaning back against the turnbuckle.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next