Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 9:28 pm

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Marla vs Moonea; Cowgirl titfight

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Marla vs Moonea; Cowgirl titfight - Page 3 Empty Re: Marla vs Moonea; Cowgirl titfight

Post by anegge Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:07 pm

Moonea grinned as she leaned over atop the princess. This kneeling position was actually the fastest way to milk someone since Marla's nips were now pointing straight down, but it was a very demeaning position. The only people she milked like this were poor girl's who needed to be milked for health reasons, those who couldn't pay the proper donation. For a royal to be in this position was unthinkably humiliating, but that was titfighting. Moonea slid her face up next to Marla's and laughed softly. "Thanks for bending over princess, you're making this a lot easier on me." she whispered teasingly and then slid her thick tongue inside Marla's furry ear canal licking at it and proding the girl's ear clip with her tongue.

Moonea then went to work. She started a firm finger massage of the girl's rack, her digits sinking in and stretching the tissue down sensually as she forced milk from the nips in long thick strokes ending each with a firm nip pinch that sent of flood of milk onto the mat.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Marla vs Moonea; Cowgirl titfight - Page 3 GXChUKwMarla vs Moonea; Cowgirl titfight - Page 3 1BElGMIMarla vs Moonea; Cowgirl titfight - Page 3 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Marla vs Moonea; Cowgirl titfight - Page 3 Empty Re: Marla vs Moonea; Cowgirl titfight

Post by luffy316 Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:16 pm

Marla's tan skin blushed a bit at the crude treatment, trying to buck off the cowgirl but met with a tongue to her ear that made her shiver. She was milking her expertly, squirts of milk spraying onto the mat before long and getting heavier.

"You... nn... you shall not... treat me like some common beast!" Moonea would bend her arms backward, trying to force Moonea's breasts off of her back to extend out by her sides, trying to dig her fingers rather roughly into her nipples and squeeze, even twist a bit to force some milk loose, or more likely and preferably just get her off

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:27 pm

Moonea groaned as the younger bovine pulled her tits out from their protective perch and gouged them. It wasn't a very clean motion but Marla's nails dug in and with her arousal over having Marla in such a precarious hold some milk did indeed spit from her jugs mingling on the mat with Marla's. Moonea smirked as the girl's bodies, no longer supported by the princesses hands slumped forward face first into the canvas. As her licks dampened the inside of the girl's sensitive ear Moonea continued to tease, "What was that? You're just making yourself look silly."

Moonea knew that this was a huge chance to even the score for the next tit to tit encounter and she was not going to let go with out a fight. Her fingers squeezed more and more firmly testing the ripeness of her foe's huge melons as she deepened her milking techniques ringing milk out if the girl's imprisoned nipples like water from a damp towel.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Marla vs Moonea; Cowgirl titfight - Page 3 GXChUKwMarla vs Moonea; Cowgirl titfight - Page 3 1BElGMIMarla vs Moonea; Cowgirl titfight - Page 3 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:46 pm

"Ahhhhn!" Marla wailed in arousal and shame as she was worked so easily, Digging her nail in roughly on the one breast and yanked it as far forward as it could go, trying to dig her teeth into it, suckling quickly if she could get to it. Just to escape the shameful milking!

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:00 pm

Moonea screamed as the girl's long flat teeth sunk into her mammary and her tip was tongue teased. "Ahh, fuck!" she grabbed the back of Moonea's striped hair to give her a forehead thump on the mat hoping to free her tit and roll away from the viscous response. Moonea grimaced, realizing this fight was probably going to end up rougher than she anticipated.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:25 pm

Moonea would give another thrash of her head after it hit the mat, then roll sharply to one side, looking to crush Moonea under her and releasing the tit in her mouth if she did. She had to break free or she could barely do anything

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:37 pm

Moonea groaned as Marla's weight rolled on top of her, but even in this position Marla's mammaries were open to Moonea's sexually draining milking and Moonea returned her hands there turning Marla's nips into fountains as she continued to do devestating work on the supple peaks. "Princess likes it rough?" asked the brunette playfully before giving a sharp nibble of the edge of the bovine's twitching ear. The truth was that in this position Marla could basically get free whenever she wanted if she could break the mental paralysis from the older woman's stimulating squeezes.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:02 pm

Marla wailed in frustration and arousal as she was milked openly, her juices splashing over them both. She kicked in frustration and whined like a child, thrashing any way she could to try and break free, at least banging her back into Moonea's tits and squishing them between them.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:10 pm

Moonea smiled as she felt Marla buck in her grasp. But then the girl's weight pressed down on her tits. Had she been paying attention it would have been no problem but Moonea was getting so excited about having Marla's rack in her grip that she didn't even see the splash coming. "Oh," she groaned momentarily releasing her death grip on the girl's breasts. It seemed Marla had her opportunity to get away.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:37 pm

Marla gasped in surprise at her success, hurrying on all fours to roll and scamper from her grip, cradling her milked out tits. She had some left, yes, but she'd lost a lot of her prized juices. "You... you'll pay for that!" she promised, visibly shaken up.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next