by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 88 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Marla vs Moonea; Cowgirl titfight

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Marla vs Moonea; Cowgirl titfight - Page 4 Empty Re: Marla vs Moonea; Cowgirl titfight

Post by anegge Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:47 pm

Moonea rolled up to a sitting position and stood. She was grinning broadly, "Really? What do you intend to do?" she asked as she prowled after the wounded girl.

--
If Marla stays down Moonea will stand over her and grab her lightly by the hair to control the girl's movement ready to deliver another attack before the girl can recover from her draining encounter.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Marla vs Moonea; Cowgirl titfight - Page 4 GXChUKwMarla vs Moonea; Cowgirl titfight - Page 4 1BElGMIMarla vs Moonea; Cowgirl titfight - Page 4 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Marla vs Moonea; Cowgirl titfight - Page 4 Empty Re: Marla vs Moonea; Cowgirl titfight

Post by luffy316 Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:12 am

Marla would stay down until she approached, using her lower position to grab Moonea's udders in both hands and get as much meat as possible at once, trying to squeeze them tightly enough and squirt the milk from her.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:19 pm

Moonea gave a sensual groan, her hot snatch flooding as Marla began to return the milking maneuvers. But the larger woman still had Marla by her candy striped head and she started to pull the girl up to face her.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Marla vs Moonea; Cowgirl titfight - Page 4 GXChUKwMarla vs Moonea; Cowgirl titfight - Page 4 1BElGMIMarla vs Moonea; Cowgirl titfight - Page 4 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:00 pm

Grunting in indignant arousal as she was yanked up to face her, she met her gaze with wavering confidence. After staring weakly at her for a bit, she'd try a desperate tactic. On top of her hopeful milking, she'd chance the pain in her hair to lean forward, hopefully the grip loose enough to allow her to caress her tongue over Moonea's crotch.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:03 pm

Grunting in indignant arousal as she was yanked up to face her, she met her gaze with wavering confidence. After staring weakly at her for a bit, she'd try a desperate tactic. On top of her hopeful milking, she'd chance the pain in her hair to lean forward, hopefully the grip loose enough to allow her to caress her tongue over Moonea's crotch.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:21 pm

Moonea gripped Marla's hair tighter as the girl dipped forward, then she grinned widely as she realized what was happening and let the girl go. Moonea's back arched pressing her bust more firmly into the girl's grip as Marla dipped down for a taste of her pussy. The girl was breaking the breasts only rule... a dangerous move for a girl who had lost her best weapon. "Mmmooo," intoned in arousal. Moonea then reached down at the bent of girl and reaffirmed a grip on her breasts, again working the hyper-stimulated mammaries in an attempt to empty the girl's tank completely.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:01 pm

Marla did not feel in the wrong, since a belly blow seemed no less out of the rules than her lapping at her crotch. It turned out to only encourage her though, making Marla's lips and tongue part from her crotch as she wailed, milked like a true cow with her breasts pumping out onto the mat. "Ahhhn! Please! Please stop!" she finally moaned. It was a blatant defeat, none of her tricks bearing enough fruit to get a real response from Moonea but turning her on or giving her fodder to tease her with.

"I acknowledge my defeat!" she wailed in traditional formal surrender. "Spare me me precious breasts for now!"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:13 pm

Moonea let go of Marla's breasts and pulled her back up so that they were face to face. She was struggling with accepting the submission. She really wanted to climax badly now. Her mind flashed back to their encounter in the locker room, and she remembered that Marla had added a specific phrase to the submission. "So, then, my udders are superior to yours?" asked Moonea quizzically as her proud chest hung only inches from her opponents weakened but still beautiful rack.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:28 pm

Marla pouted a bit, but stopped and nodded tamely. "They are. You outmatch the chests of bovinian royalty, and those of any other land. No beast nor woman bears stronger milk than yours. By right of trial by combat, the victory, and the loser, be momentarily yours." It was odd how poetic she could speak when talking about breasts. She kissed her nipples firmly each, suckling daintily enough to get a small mouthful from each.

She shivered openly, her milk-coated nipples dripping a bit on the soaked mat. Giving or receiving, she loved udder domination, and it had been a long time she had been so soundly humbled

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:53 am

Moonea giggled softly. "That's not true at all. Your' breasts are probably the best in the world, certainly superior to mine." she admitted. "But I did forget that part about my bonus prize." Her expression was ravenous at this point. "Now that I have the chance, I wish to see you learn more about humility. Others will not be kind to you in this league so you must be prepared for humiliation like what I have shown you."

She arched her back slightly her breasts peaking as the aroused points glimmered from the sheen of milk Marla had brought to them. Twin spears, that Moonea meant to impale the princess on. "Fight me as you did at the beginning. Tit to tit." ordered the priestess. It was a sentence of erotic agony, as Unalans used their milk to enhance their sexual defenses and Marla had none remaining to protect herself.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next