by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 200 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 198 Guests :: 3 Bots

Fummo, Nix

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Marla vs Moonea; Cowgirl titfight

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Marla vs Moonea; Cowgirl titfight - Page 2 Empty Re: Marla vs Moonea; Cowgirl titfight

Post by luffy316 Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:57 pm

"Naturally. And victory when the opponent yields and acknowledges outloud the winner's superior udders. Unless you'd rather have the loser be milked dry, that is."

Marla's nipples were stiff with excitement as she stretched her arms from side to side, making her breasts jiggle one way then the other. She'd lean down into a leg stretch or two as well, showing that her pussy lips shone slightly with moisture beneath her trim patch of white fuzz. She knew she had a natural edge by being born into royalty, but Moonea wasn't a priestess for being a pushover and she was certainly attractive. She expected only the best from this encounter. She wondered what Moonea's more directly bovine body would do to influence the encounter.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Marla vs Moonea; Cowgirl titfight - Page 2 Empty Re: Marla vs Moonea; Cowgirl titfight

Post by anegge Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:17 pm

Moonea bit her lower lip on cupped the bottoms of her breastsbringing them up and softly pressing them together as she moved to the center of the ring. "I intend to milk you dry anyway, so that part will not be needed. Now, Miss Malone, let's begin." she suggested allowing the princess her choice of how the matchup would start.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Marla vs Moonea; Cowgirl titfight - Page 2 GXChUKwMarla vs Moonea; Cowgirl titfight - Page 2 1BElGMIMarla vs Moonea; Cowgirl titfight - Page 2 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:46 am

Marla would brace her hands on her opponent's hips, pulling their bare bodies into eachother and thrusting her breasts a bit upward, intending to grind her nipples up beneath Moonea's udder-tips as their masses of tit flesh squashed together in warm combat.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:17 am

Moonea frowned as Marla pulled her in. Of course, the girl would choose to start chest to chest, not only was it traditional but the princess had a significant advantage in making the fight straightforward.

Moonea bit her lower lip as the slightly smaller girl's frame met her bust to bust. Her nipples were already somewhat stiff, which on one hand proved that Moonea wasn't the only one excited about the match. Unfortunately, it also meant that the girl was starting off with her best weapon already drawn. Moonea could feel an electric surge of pleasure rush into her as the pair slid up her own. It would be a very bad idea to remain in this stance with the princess for long.

Luckily, Marla held her only by her hips. Moonea leaned back suddenly and then forward swinging her mamaries up off Marla and then bringing them down like a hammer on the younger fighter's exposed tips. If it stunned her she would follow up with a tit first frontal shove looking to again spank the hardening points of her opponent's jugs and send her stumbling back. At least far enough to get her hands on the girl's mammoth pair.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Marla vs Moonea; Cowgirl titfight - Page 2 GXChUKwMarla vs Moonea; Cowgirl titfight - Page 2 1BElGMIMarla vs Moonea; Cowgirl titfight - Page 2 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:27 pm

Marla wouldn't see the sudden hammer blow, crying out and a minor squirt of her regal milk forced from her jugs as she cried out in surprise and mild pain. Stiff nips met like lance points as her stance was disrupted, losing her grip and tumbling backward. She would try to use this to her advantage, leaning back when she could to try and hit the ropes and bounce back, looking to add momentum to her mammary ram.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:24 pm

Moonea lowered her hands reaching out for Marla's orbs but the girl had dropped back another half foot to lean on the ropes. Moonea's eyes widened. She knew exactly what was coming and wasn't about to be the target. She stepped to the left leaning out of the way to avoid the milky train collision Marla intended and instincually lifted her right knee up towards the forwards springing girl's midsection.

--
If Marla is hit by the knee, Moonea will attempt to spin around behind her and get her in a rear bear hug. A position obviously only a second away from the girl's standard "milking" position.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:27 pm

Marla was caught in the counter-attack, unable to stop as her elder spun behind her. Grunting feminely as she squirmed and tried to break free from the imminent milking, she'd try to entwine her legs with Moonea's and fall to her knees, tossing her forward as she ducked down.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:16 am

(OOC~ You'll have to tell me if I misinterpreted Marla's action here.)

Moonea's eyes narrowed as Marla's legs began to wind back around her. Obviously, the spunky princess wasn't going to settle for being in this bearhug. Moonea didn't know what was coming next, but it was likely she could use a better grip on Marla when it happened. So the priestess did what came obvious, only a moment before Marla dropped she released the hug and buried her hands in the squeezable flesh of the princess' milk tanks.

Marla went down on her knees tugging Moonea's legs out from under her and then leaning forward to throw her. The only thing stopping Moonea from being flung off the princess was her grip on the girl's breasts. In an instant, her grip as tight as it was slipped from the back of the enormous orbs all the way to the tips ending with Moonea barely pinching those nipples with her index and thumb. As dizzy as the movement made the older cow, it surely had done a number on Marla giving her a firm milking with the combined force of the girl's 380lbs.

Moonea was now atop the back of the princess who was on her hands and knees, their legs still twined together.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:04 am

((wasn't the clearest thing i've done, but she basically ducked and tries to buck her over her head))

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:53 pm

"Moooo!" Marla wailed as her nipples were stretched, squeezing some milk from her in a burst as she stumbled, trying to keep her balance through the maneuver, but wound up falling forward unless Moonea's grip kept her up, in which case she'd still flail to try and stay up and potentially escape.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next