Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 225 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 225 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Kicking back and having fun. (For Valyn)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Kicking back and having fun. (For Valyn) Empty Kicking back and having fun. (For Valyn)

Post by Deus001 Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:12 pm

Kicking back and having fun. (For Valyn) Willard_h_wright_by_tk4_master-d2y2azg

Since becoming one half of the Tension tag champs John had been at the gym, well if he was honest it was before even that tournament. It started right around the time he was recruited by Ryan Knight and Lucy Grange, following him completing his course at an art college in Japan. At the start the young man had taken wrestling up as a part time thing, something to earn money while he worked on his course and being able to perhaps draw art of beautiful women. After college though, well John hadn't thought about that.

So the fully fledged artist had looked to get into full time wrestling, and in his efforts to do so that was when he was recruited by Mr Knight and Ms Grange. After a hard sparring session that is, to say the least. But in the end meeting them was really the best thing that happened for the young man, career wise John had been on the up and up since then. As his track record would clearly show, and Mr Carnaby was grateful for it.

One could say it opened his eyes, indeed he had only been wrestling for about a year now. And already he had earned gold, wasn't without it's bumps though. But anything worth doing was going to include those, that was the no brainer. Ryan and Lucy were taking the day off, Mr Carnaby was granted that also. But still there wasn't much to do, his pals from college had all pretty much left Japan. Eske and Lia were MIA. His new let's plays were recorded already, and John wasn't putting out any new art pieces for now. Preferring to focus of course on his title defences alongside Ryan.

So with not much else to do John had found himself at the Tension gym, he was sitting at a bench alone. His trademark blue leather trenchcoat draped over his bare shoulders, dressed in his usual blue jeans and black boots. He had gotten some attention given his champion status, and a couple of wrestlers here had asked for autographs and even words of wisdom from him. Mr Carnaby recalled the time he saw that guy, what was his name again? Oh yeah Dave, took down a pretty big Russian guy here awhile back. For now John simply picked up a dumbbell in his left hand and lifted it up and down, his right hand under his chin. He was, for lack of a better term. Bored. The place was pretty empty today it seemed.

Back to top Go down

Kicking back and having fun. (For Valyn) Empty Re: Kicking back and having fun. (For Valyn)

Post by Valyn Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:41 pm

Mystis:

It was one of those rare days for Mystis that she found herself with nothing to do. No matches, no spars no crazy heading out and doing random things. Just nothing. It happened, so she decided that she'd take the day and head to the gym maybe catch some training. Though she wasn't exactly thrilled by the thought it was better than just sitting around and doing absolutely nothing. So she found herself opening up the door to the gym and stepping inside. From the looks of the place it was dead, which she wasn't complaining about she could use with some quiet every now and then right?

She was dressed in what she thought was appropriate work out attire, though others would say she was dressed to kill today. She had nice tight black yoga pants on on that hugged all the right places of her legs ass and hips. She was wearing an athletic red sports bra which meant her toned flat stomach was exposed and her moderate cleavage was on display as well. Her red hair was pulled back into a pony tail for now though her pony tail was still quite long. She had a large smile on her face despite the boring circumstances giving her just a nice glow everything to put together and she was looking gorgeous today.

She had been in a few tough matches she had taken a loss, but she had gotten more wins then losses so she was feeling good. As she walked around she looked over the area before her eyes settled on John. She studied him a moment before grinning and walking over towards the man. "Well hey there, I didn't expect to see anyone else in here. My name's Mystis who are you?"

Valyn

Back to top Go down

Kicking back and having fun. (For Valyn) Empty Re: Kicking back and having fun. (For Valyn)

Post by Deus001 Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:25 pm

John was thinking of maybe packing up and calling it a day, he didn't have nothing else to do that demanded his attention. Heck at this point he'd have been content to have Lucy show up and harass him just for something to do, but still she couldn't beat him in Mortal Kombat or Smash Bros. A fact that John would sternly remind Ms Grange of on a good basis.

As he contemplated this though he was snapped out of his internal contemplations by the voice of a woman, the artist was brought back to the present and quickly looked at the source. What was before him was a beautiful woman, the first thing he picked up was that red hair of hers. It was like that of a ruby, a favourite jewel of the master of creation. She looked fit and ready for a workout, and knew that she looked good while doing it.

Mr Carnaby smirked though and stood up, being the gentleman that he was John would take the hand of Mystis and kiss it before stating "Well hello, Mystis huh? That's a nice name, I'm John Carnaby. One half of the Tension tag champs, and an artist on the side. At your service, what brings you here today?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Valyn Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:21 am

As the man took her hand and kisses it she giggled slightly. Though she raised an eyebrow at the mention of him being part of the tension tag team champions. That was definitely impressive to say the least. Her eyes trailed over him as he talked before snapping up to look right at him as he asked his question.

She couldn't help but smirk just a little bit. "Well I was just coming here to get a nice workout in and maybe work up a sweat. Bonus though meeting such a handsome gentleman like yourself Mr. Carnaby." She grinned but her your was playfully teasing.

"What about yourself? You seemed kind of bored when I came in. Looking for a little more fun than just lifting weights?" Her tone wasn't suggestive she seemed genuinely curious though she wouldn't mind him taking it that way.

Valyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:28 pm

John was intrigued by this woman, the long hair was the thing that drew his attention. It's brilliant colour combined with the confidence that Mystis displayed was quite interesting to the young man. As an artist Mr Carnaby learned to have a keen eye for visual detail, in other words John was checking her out. John's eyes had scanned downwards the body of the redhead as she did, but he quickly looked back up when she spoke.

The master of creation smirked at the compliment and tilted his head to the side, Mystis was here to workout as clearly evident by her attire of choice. John lifted an eyebrow and stated "Well I'm flattered sweetheart." Mr Carnaby usually just took praise in his stride, but when it was given to him by a beautiful gal like this it was noteworthy to be certain.

Mystis inquired as to what John was here for, he had been bored certainly. Perhaps it was because he was too used to hanging out with a group of people, however John got the general gist of what this lady was talking about. The artist smiled and said "Well Mystis, I got a lot of free time. I would be more than happy to spar with you if you want, sounds like fun eh?" the young man proceeded to move towards the nearby ring as he did so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Valyn Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:37 pm

She grinned as he took her question to mean that she wanted a spar. She didn't mind the idea of rolling around on the mat with him getting nice and sweaty to be sure. A mischievous smirk crossed her lips as she was struck with inspiration. Her eyes roamed over his form once more before she got to the ring.

She'd roll under the ropes and bounce up to her feet with a grin. As soon as John got inside the ring she'd move right up to him. She'd put a hand on his chest with a grin. "Okay so here's the rules. No strikes, no slams just just submissions. If I win you take me out on a date if you win I'll take you out on a date."

She stepped away with a grin and began stretching out right in front of him. She'd make sure to stretch nice and slow giving him a good eye full. Once she was done she'd bounce up and down watching him. Feeling good and ready she'd move towards him her hands up for a classic test of strength.

Valyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:26 pm

When it came to sparring John had only really done that with his bosses, Ryan and Lucy had taken Mr Carnaby in and brought him through hell. But it made him better for it, as evident by the title belt he was holding. But he was still young, John wanted to have some fun now and then. Hence why the artist was willing to spar with Mystis, honestly it might make a nice change of pace.

Once John had made his way into the ring he had proceeded to start some stretching, a small bunch of pre match routines so to speak. But the artist wasn't expecting what Mystis did next though, he stopped as she approached him and laid a hand on his toned upper body. He raised an eyebrow as the redhead spoke of what stipulations she wanted.

Submissions only eh? That suited John fine, the artist was the expert of that in the UK Elite with Ryan as the powerhouse and Lucy as the fast one. But it was the part after that got him curious. "A date either way huh? Well I'm easy to wine and dine Mystis. But not so easy to get a submission from....." John stated with a smile, oh he could already tell this was going to be awesome.

When Mystis was stretching John knew what she was doing, he smiled politely as he finished his routines. If the redhead was doing it like that the artist figured he would oblige her, besides he liked what he saw. And it seemed like Mystis was wanting to start off with a test of strength, John would then mutter "Ding ding." before approaching her and getting into the hold. The artist was tense, not trying to press his new friend forward but not making it easy to shift him either.

"So dear, you been in Tension long?" John asked as he began in the lockup, he figured since this was a spar he could nip in some small talk while they were doing this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Valyn Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:10 am

"How long...Hmmm a few months at this point been in a few matches. Doing pretty well for myself so far." She grinned as she continued to press against John though she definitely wasn't putting her all into it just like him. Truthfully it was just a spar and she just wanted to have some fun with it also being nice and close to him was a nice perk.

She'd press against him pressing her chest into his as she looked at him her eyes locked onto his. Changing strategies though she'd step back and aim to pull him forward using the momentum of his own pushing. If that worked she'd try to catch his right foot with her own legs and take him down in a simple drop toe hold.

Valyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:26 pm

"Doing pretty well so far huh? Well that's peachy dearie, been here for about two years now I guess. Crazy place let me tell ya." John said with a smile, he was already enjoying this. Mystis seemed like a real nice gal, quite flirtatious too as well. The artist wouldn't lie, she looked good. And hey maybe he might be able to take her out for dinner sometime, John knew a really good place in Kyoto.

But that was for later, in the test of strength as Mystis pressed close to him John smirked. He made sure to look her in the eyes, it wasn't so much as a test of strength but rather it was like a sort of dance. At least that was just John's artistic mind putting a spin on things, and his mind had briefly wandered as he looked the cute redhead in the eye.

So it wasn't much of a shock to say that John was promptly tripped up into a drop toe hold, Mr Carnaby's eyes went wide as he tumbled down. But he had been in this situation before, and promptly braced himself with his arms to make the landing a bit more softer. It still wasn't a good place to be though, so John tried to get himself loose from Mystis and shift around to face her. If this was already being taken to the ground John wanted to try and be ready for what she threw at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Valyn Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:34 pm

A small grin broke out over Mystis's face as she took her opponent down to the mat, though she was glad to see that he didn't get hurt. She really had no intention of hurting him far from it, he seemed like a nice guy and he looked damn good. So she waited for him to shift around to face her before she made her next move a devious little grin on her face at the thought.

AS soon as he faced her she slid her body onto his fully pressing herself tight against her opponent her chest rubbing up against his. Her legs would entwine with his as her hands snaked up across his chest up to his face her hands cupping his cheeks. She looked him dead in the eyes again her tongue running lightly over her lip wetting it. The close contact was already making her body start to flush with hear.

Two years and already a champion that's quite impressive Mr Carnaby. Though I'm not surprised you look like a man who pushes through and aims for his goal." She didn't try to do anything at the moment just holding his face in her hands watching him intently.

Valyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next