Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Vacant
#1 contender
David Blake & Ryo Kamiya

Hi I'm back...I don't know where to begin...

Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:43 pm by Silentcoins

Hello everyone. I'm not too sure if anyone still remembers me, but if you do thanks.

I haven't been around for a long time for reasons I guess. If there's still anyone out there who wishes to play with me or to continue whatever we left off, please don't hesitate to reply.

It's kind of awkward just saying this.

Comments: 7

I'm Back

Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:57 am by RadiantKarna332

Alright, after a few days of hiatus, I'm back. I'm sorry for my absence, for those who have threads with me here. Razz

Comments: 4

Looking for a match.

Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:27 am by Silentcoins

As the title says, I'm looking for a match up.

I can do just about any kind of match up, though I prefer one with some hentai elements mixed into it. Wonder if there's anyone interested in a match of any kind?

Comments: 0

Oil it up again! (For Valyn)

AFW :: Tension :: Gym

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Oil it up again! (For Valyn)

Post by Teenwrestler on Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:06 pm

Spoiler:

The wrestling prince had once faced Marianne aka Mystis in a one on one private wrestling challenge in the Tension gym, it was a tough one for Daisuke as he had not anticipated his opponent's wrestling ability. The fact that it was an oil wrestling match complicated things for both wrestlers but in a hotly contested even match, it was the fiery red head who finally over came the prince in their spar. The match ended on a good note for the two of them, with them exchanging a nice, oiled kiss at the end as Daisuke acknowledged the victor by raising her hand but that nice tender moment was not without its condition as a promise was made for a rematch, a rematch which was long due.

Daiuske finally managed to schedule a rematch, in oil, with Mystis and it was about settling who the better oil wrestler was between the two. The two had met quite a long time ago and both were eager to show off their progress to one another in their big rematch. The wrestling prince was in the men's shower area, having just taken a nice shower, he stepped out and changed into his wrestling attire, putting on a pair of standard black wrestling briefs and a towel around his neck and a gym bag filled with small bottles of oil.

He took out his phone from the bag and texted his opponent "Hey, I'm ready and in the gym matted area, I've got the oil as well- hope you're ready? Oh and this time, best 2 outta 3? no flukes....im waiting" he sent her the text before making his way out to the gym area.

He walked out to the gym hall and stepped up on the mat, adjusting his briefs a bit before dropping his bag and towel on the mat as he began to stretch out and warm up getting ready for a epic rematch with his opponent. "*sigh* Late as usual huh?" he sighed to himself while busy warming up and doing his stretches.
Teenwrestler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

AFW :: Tension :: Gym

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum