by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 253 users online :: 0 Registered, 1 Hidden and 252 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Moment's Respite (For HighFly)

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Moment's Respite (For HighFly) - Page 3 Empty Re: Moment's Respite (For HighFly)

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:19 pm

Suzumi's intent to sneak into a ring-side seat gets a grin. But before he can comment on that, the train of thought changes tracks onto something completely different. And it's completely different, at that! What are they going to do for a date? Heck of a question.

Cheek kissed, Blaise settles into the bed again and peers thoughtfully up at the television screen. The host is slapping someone else. The contrast between what must be a resounding stinging sensation on their face and the saccharine contact he, himself, experienced gets a snicker. But he's drawing a blank on date ideas.

"What haven't we done yet?" He looks again to Suzumi's big yellowish-brown eyes. "You keep teasing me with this stuff about meeting other Angels. But I'm startin' to think they're a figment of my imagination..." The coy smile that's come to his face should clearly indicate he's being a facetious little troll.

Back to top Go down

Moment's Respite (For HighFly) - Page 3 Empty Re: Moment's Respite (For HighFly)

Post by HighFly Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:43 pm

Suzumi had been thinking... the two needed to do something. A traditional date wasn't a bad thing, but it didn't seem like their thing. They met at the beach, went hiking, and needed to do something different. Suzumi continued to hold Blaise as the two began brainstorming. What would work for them....'

"Baby, we could do something like... uhhh... golfing? I knew a lot of people in the movies who golfed and wanted to try it but never got around to it." Suzumi said, wondering what Blaise would think of her out-of-nowhere idea. She figured he would laugh, even though she was being fully serious about hitting the links.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:53 pm

Blaise doesn't disappoint! A cheerful laugh escapes him, followed shortly by a little wince. "Ahahahow!" An apologetic smile replaces the jubilant one. "I'm still tender. Golfing sounds amazingly boring. If I were standing around that long with you, looking all amazing, golfing would really quickly turn into something else."

A profoundly dirty joke involving clubs and holes was forming at the tip of his tongue, but he opted out. Not his style.

"Waterpark? Are there waterparks around here?"

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:22 pm

Suzumi grinned devilishly at Blaise as soon as he made his suggestion. "Can you handle me showing that much skin, being that hot and also that wet without ahhh.... totally getting a rise out of it?" Suzumi giggled. "Baby I will wear a one piece that its pretty much the same style as my wrestling attire so you still get the form fitting, leg showing, and slightly cheeky show you'd get watching me ringside."

Suzumi winked at Blaise, knowing that afterwards once they reached her place post-waterpark he would really get a "get well" present from her. She grinned as she thought of spicing things up a bit for him, not going easy like she did the first day they met when they hooked up. Game on Blaise, game on indeed....

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:54 am

Oh, that grin. Blaise already knows he's in for something special before she even gets it out. And once she gives her explanation - with caveats - Blaise laughs again. Of course, he winces along with it. "No way! The point is to tempt each other! Show skin! I mean, I'm gonna be wearing something skimpy, too! Unless you want me in a pool in a t-shirt, you'd better bring a bikini!"

After all, he'd already seen her in one. The first time he'd laid eyes on her in person, in fact. And, alright, sure, maybe it played a solid role in the events that followed, but is that a bad thing? Heck no! A part of him would contest that that's another part of the point!

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:14 pm

Suzumi began laughing at Blaise's attempts to talk her into a skimpier swimsuit. "Hun, we enjoy each others company in public, and then do the intimate stuff in private. Thats just how it works." She chuckled, and began to kiss him again.

When in doubt, this was Suzumi's preferred method of resolving a disagreement: Make what she thinks is some sort of a point, then kiss Blaise so he can't say anything further. Even though Blaise was still hurting, Suzumi felt like things were perfect. The roles could be reversed and she felt like things would be the same for her. No matter the situation, she found herself increasingly happy just by being near Blaise. It was that more than anything else that separated him from her past boyfriends.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:00 pm

"Guess I'll be wearing a t-shi-mmf," Blaise is interrupted for a strategic kiss. He breathes a sigh through his nose and pushes the button to begin the slow, deliberate process of lying the bed back again. Why? To make things more accommodating when he loops his arms around Suzumi, and tries to tug her more atop him.

To Hell with any nurses who wander in! His girlfriend's hot, he's had a terrible night, he's going to indulge in it!

Depending on whether or not Suzumi follows along, he may have to tilt his head to break the kiss and speak again. "You realize it doesn't matter what you wear, right?," he asks.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:23 pm

Suzumi looked at Blaise with a bit of a smirk when she climbed gently on top of him, along with his mention of her being able to wear anything. "Oh I know. I do want you to feel relaxed around me, to be able to just enjoy things."

Suzumi kissed him again and enjoyed being with him. Compared to how he was when she first came in, it was like a total 180. Blaise seemed more like, well, Blaise! Suzumi couldn't be happier...

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:08 am

With the blue-haired girl settling over him, Blaise lets his gaze fall half-lidded to admire the girl. "I always enjoy things when you're around. And more when you're showin' skin. So don't be shy..." And only after saying it does he actually wonder if Suzumi is turning shy. Is that why she's avoiding a bikini? Huh.

Either way, she's successfully distracted him out of his uncertainty. He can worry about what's going on between himself and Amy another time. Right now is Suzu-time. He, in very literal terms, has his hands full with her. And though he's assuming he's too weak and tender to properly do anything about that tonight, himself, he's more than happy to hold her close and simply feel her breathe.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:45 pm

"Blaise when you are let go from here I will bring you home and take proper care of you there, don't you worry." Suzumi said with a wink. Right now she wanted him to rest and once he was given a clean bill of health she was more than happy to bring him home.

"Later tonight at your place I maaaaay have a bit of a surprise for you. How'd you like it if I tended to you in a white bikini that has a red cross on my boobs and butt as well as a cutesy little nurses hat?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next