Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:00 pm

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 7:59 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 4:21 pm

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 1:39 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 5:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 125 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 123 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

When the Music's Over

2 posters

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

When the Music's Over - Page 23 Empty Re: When the Music's Over

Post by Gwyndolin Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:03 am

Irene's heart sank as Jessica's temper started to flare. Not unexpected, but very disappointing. After everything they had done together, a single refusal was all it had taken to put Irene back on Jessica's shit list. She should have been angry, but right now she could only tremble at the midwestern tornado that her defiance had summoned down on her. Far too often, Jessica had proven just how dangerous she could be when she was angry. Her actions in and out of the ring had demonstrated that, and when she raised her fist, Irene felt a chill wash over her.

“P-please, Jessica, no,” Irene whimpered, shuffling backwards away from Jessica until her back touched the ropes. Her breathing was heavy and labored, and her heart was pounding. “You can have my body, but don't make me give up my worth as a person for you.” Notably, Irene didn't make a move to actively defend herself, not wanting to further provoke a woman that could and had taken her apart multiple times. She just watched Jessica intently, shaking, hoping in vain that Jessica would accept surrender on her terms.

Character Profiles:

Caroline Brookes - Friction exclusive, meant for lighter matches

Faheema Salih - Friction exclusive, meant for rougher matches

Ashley Anderson - Tension exclusive, meant for tougher opponents

Irene Inger - Retired, awaiting a potential character rework
Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:04 am

Jessica watched with mild pleasure as Irene shuffled away from her. It was nice to see that she still inspired fear in this woman, after all they had shared, which made Jessica happy, in a perverse way. But it was not enough for her. It was nowhere near enough for her, and Jessica was going to get the reverence that she was owed if she had to take it by force. At least the little scientist had learned by now that fighting back was totally fruitless. She had not even bother trying to put up any semblance of defense. Good. Jessica would have gone right through it anyways.

The Violent Violet followed Irene closely. This woman was going to learn, even if she had to do it the hard way. She was not interesting in Irene's half-baked surrender, or letting this woman go with even the remotest shred of dignity left. The Violent Violet bent down and grabbed at Irene's leg.

Then she pulled. She wanted to get close to her. Not to issue any acceptance of Irene's submission, but to prolong it. She fell on top of Irene, her hand going for Irene's throat. If she was not going to proclaim her complete submission to Jessica then Jessica was just going to have to knock her out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:49 am

Irene was a coward for the most part, but even she had enough dignity to stand up for herself once in a while. Sadly, it seemed like this attempt to enforce her status as a companion and not a toy would only earn her further violence. The look of rage in Jessica's eyes made that inevitable conclusion obvious enough.

Feeling her leg seized, Irene made a feeble attempt to pull her leg out of the Jessica's grip. The Violent Violet won the tug-of-war easily, however, yanking Irene closer and closer to her. With a dull thud, Jessica landed on top of Irene, eliciting a groan of anguish as her larger frame forced the air from Irene's lungs. There would be no opportunity to catch her breath. Jessica made sure of that.

A hand seized Irene by the throat, squeezing tightly enough to make her eyes bulge a little. Panic started setting in, and the stubborn coed did not go quietly. Wriggling under her merciless attacker, Irene kicked her legs and clawed at the violet's stout forearm with both of hers, pulling with all her might in an effort to keep Jessica from strangling her into unconsciousness.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:38 am

Jessica lumbered down on top of the small Irene, and had her exactly where she wanted her. The Violent Violet made a point of looking her straight in the eye as she proceeded to strangle her. She was not going to stop until Irene was completely out. Perhaps to an outsider, this would seem totally surreal. One naked chick was strangling another naked chick, after they had performed lascivious acts right on in public.

But to Jessica, it made perfect sense. Here was this woman, still raging at her. She did not know what Irene had to prove, but she was going to do whatever it took to disprove it. Her large chest heaved as she focused on rending the life from this woman. Jessica pressed with her hand harder and harder.

She wanted to see it. She wanted to see the struggle fade from Irene's face slowly. She wanted to see Irene recognize how fruitless her struggle was. Jessica's nostrils flared and her lips became pursed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:51 am

Jessica was so much stronger than Irene. All it took for her to overpower the smaller girl was to sit on her with a single hand wrapped tightly around her throat. When she pulled and grasped at the arm holding her, Jessica simply responded by upping the pressure. Slowly but surely, the fingers around her neck tightened, squeezing until Irene's face was turning red from the pressure, her little body trembling against Jessica's as panic set in.

“Gnk...hnh!” Irene groaned and wheezed, her throat paralyzed and burning. Her eyes rolled around the ring in search of help, anyone who could pull the Violent Violet off of her. If witnesses were present, Irene couldn't see them, because her vision was getting cloudy. Her head throbbed and her face started getting numb, senses shutting down one by one as her body gave in.

Returning her gaze to Jessica, the last clear image Irene got was the intense expression on her face. Was this the look that her previous victims had seen? More importantly, would Irene end up like them? Only time would tell, because Irene's hands slowly slipped away from Jessica's arm and fell at her sides. With one final wheeze as the world dissolved around her, Irene faded into unconsciousness.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:51 am

Jessica watched, like a hawk. She wanted to see the light in Irene go out. The Violent Violet recognized all of Irene's systems begin to shut down, and felt as her resistance faded into nothing. The clawing at her arm slowly ceased, and Jessica let go. She made damn sure that Irene was out, but the second she saw the light fade she let go. The Violent Violet stood up, her nakedness bare to the entire world, and went about collecting her clothing, and quickly clothed herself. Jessica then went to grab Irene's clothes, and brought them over to Irene. She tied Irene's arms behind her back as well as she could with Irene's purple sports bra, and then did what she could to do the same with her legs. It was not Jessica's best knot work, but she was sure it would hold over. Especially on a girl who went out like Irene did.

She tied Irene's shoes together, and threw them over one shoulder. Jessica then hefted Irene up onto the other shoulder, and started carrying her to the locker room. The Violent Violet was quick as she went about collecting her things, and collected her bag in her hands. Irene had all of her crap in her locker, as if she really cared about where Irene's things ended up. She walked out of the arena with the naked Irene over one shoulder, and found her car. The Violent Violet tossed Irene in the back seat, and laid her bag on top of the defeated woman.

Jessica then drove home. She knew the route perfectly well, and her aggressive driving guaranteed that they made it there rather quickly. Upon careening into the parking spot, Jessica went to the back seat and lifted her bag off of Irene. "Come on, wake up..." She demanded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:54 am

Irene wasn't accompanied by any dreams in her unconscious state, nor by any awareness of time. To her, everything happened in the blink of an eye, until her body sensed the weight of a gym bag being hefted off of her. Stirring, Irene blinked and struggled against whatever was holding her arms and legs, trying to make sense of her surroundings as her head throbbed. Good thing the woman standing in front of her was so visually striking, or Irene may have stayed confused even longer.

“Huh...J-Jessica?” Irene squinted. Her glasses were probably in the gym bag, but it wasn't like she could reach out and take them back. “Wha...what the hell did you...god, my throat hurts!” she said, clutching her bruised windpipe. Slowly, the memory returned to her of the wrath she'd suffered in the ring. Being reminded of the Violent Violet's more signature characteristics brought her fear back, and the diminutive coed shuffled back a little bit, afraid to get close.

“You could have killed me with that outburst, Jessica. What are you going to do with me now?”
Irene asked, trembling a little from both her own terror and the evening cold nipping at her naked skin. She was still alive, of course, but she wasn't ruling out the possibility that Jessica had tied her up and brought her back to the apartment to dispose of her body. If she was lucky, the Violent Violet's carnal demands would be of a lewder variety, but either way, she knew now that the muscled woman was willing to risk seriously hurting her.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:26 am

Jessica looked away, then looked back at Irene. "Yeah, could have killed you. But I didn't." She bent over and spat on the concrete. Her purple hair hung over her eyes. "So what are you going to do to make sure that nothing like that happens ever again?" Jessica tilted her head and narrowed her eyes. She didn't want anymore of that, to be honest. Jessica really just wanted to fuck Irene until their time was up. But if she had to put the fear of god in her to do it, then that is what she would do.

"Listen. There is a towel in my bag, and if you want to cover yourself up to make yourself feel better, whatever. And come on. If I wanted to kill you, like literally kill you, there is no way in hell I was going to do it in front of a bunch of witnesses. You know me better than that. And if you don't well, looks like you are shit out of luck." She opened the bag and showed her the towel.

"And if you don't come along right now, well, guess what is going to happen. Again." Jessica plucked the towel out of her bag, and chucked it at Irene. "For real. I am not going to wait all day."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:21 am

Irene's heart skipped a beat when Jessica gave her intimidating greeting. Saying no to the woman came with a pretty high price, and the coed was sore from their training, so she didn't want to press her luck again. She would let Jessica use her however she wanted...but Irene did have an idea or two of her own to pass by her. This was their last night together, after all, and most women paled in comparison to Jessica. It would be a waste if the two of them didn't make use of her size and strength a little.

“Okay, I'm all yours for the rest of the night,” Irene replied, blushing as she pondered the possibilities. Slowly, she started working her wrists free from the loose knots they were tied up in. “Fuck me as hard as you want, however you want. We may not be not be in the ring anymore, but I know you can make me beg for mercy in the bedroom if we put our minds to it.”

Sitting up, Irene pulled her hands free and got out of the car, wrapping the towel around her body as though she'd exited the shower. After untying her legs and gathering up her clothes, Irene walked as fast as her short legs could carry her, trotting toward the apartment door at Jessica's side. “Do you have any positions you've always wanted to try? I know one or two that you might enjoy, since they're too hard for weaker people to pull off. You know, the sort of stuff you don't see outside of smutty fiction.”

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:59 am

Jessica watched as Irene undid the loose knots. She had tied up women a lot tighter. Hell, if she really wanted to, she could tie up Irene far worse than that tonight. But it appeared as if the little scientist had other plans in mind. Jessica let Irene pass, and shut the car door behind her. She followed closely after her, eagerly listening to all of the words that she was saying. What Irene was saying did appeal to her, and appealed to her quite a lot.

"Alright, hit me. And don't worry about me fucking you as hard as you want. That is going to happen anyways. But I will hear you out, what exactly is this position you are speaking of?" Jessica walked by. It was not terribly difficult to outpace Irene. Jessica had long legs, and the benefit of walking in more than micro-steps. She got up to the door, and swung it open.

Jessica closed the door behind Irene as soon as she got inside. In the next second, Jessica began shedding her clothes, right there at the door. She wanted to waste no time in getting the hot stuff going again. Her sweaty body did not require a shower, or rest. She wanted to keep going, to keep pushing, to continue to see how far Irene would go. Jessica wanted to keep Irene honest, when she said that Jessica could make Irene beg for mercy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum