Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 97 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

When the Music's Over

2 posters

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

When the Music's Over - Page 24 Empty Re: When the Music's Over

Post by Gwyndolin Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:38 am

Irene beamed with carnal anticipation as Jessica responded positively to her suggestion. So many of her years in high school and college had gone without any partner to satisfy her lust, and she had taken to trawling the internet for its depraved treasure to pass her time. There were plenty of dominant lesbians who had put their exotic talents to film, but Jessica was a better mistress than any of them. Big and strong, demanding and cruel – an excellent contrast to her demure, deferential companion. Just the woman who might enjoy fucking Irene in a way that required strength and exuded authority.

“How do you feel about getting your strap-on back out?” Irene started. Jessica had used one on Irene yesterday, while she'd been tied up, but they would need such a toy again for what the horny coed was thinking of. “Maybe start by pushing me to my knees and fucking my face with it so it'll be nice and warmed up for when the real fun begins?” Irene was starting to daydream as she got inside the apartment and threw her towel off. She hoped that Jessica was picturing it, too; her conquered opponent on the ground, gagging as Jessica pushed her toy down Irene's throat.

“Then, once you're ready, I need you to lift me off the ground, spear me against the nearest wall, and smash me into it until I'm screaming. I know you're strong enough for it, and I'm pretty light, so what do you say? Think you'd enjoy some vertical sex?” With her pitch done, Irene sauntered toward the bedroom. If Jessica didn't bite, Irene would make do with whatever the Violet subjected her to instead, but while she was still in the captivity of such a wild woman, she wanted to have the kinkiest sex she could.

Character Profiles:

Caroline Brookes - Friction exclusive, meant for lighter matches

Faheema Salih - Friction exclusive, meant for rougher matches

Ashley Anderson - Tension exclusive, meant for tougher opponents

Irene Inger - Retired, awaiting a potential character rework
Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:39 am

Jessica blinked. She was not quite sure how to react. That surprised even her, a woman had enacted her base and carnal desires more than any other woman on the face of the earth. But here Irene was, literally asking for more. Not only was she looking to get fucked even more brutally, but the little woman had clearly been fantasizing about this. It was plainly written, all over her face. If Irene want this, that real fun, then she was more than going to get it.

The Violent Violet nodded. "Of course. I would love to fuck and smash you silly." With that, Jessica turned to follow Irene into the bedroom. This woman was quite kinky, and Jessica could be terribly kinky herself. And if she wanted more, then Jessica was going to give it to her. Jessica followed Irene to the bedroom. With the gentle sway of Irene's hips, Jessica was entranced. She was going to be forcing that up against the wall in a few moments. Jessica reckoned that she may as well enjoy the view while it was still worth enjoying.

When Irene entered the bedroom, Jessica sidled in behind her. She immediately went for the nightstand, and pulled a strap-on from the depths below. The toy from last night was fine, but now she wanted more girth. She really desired to give Irene a last night that she would never forget. The Violent Violet pulled it over to her hips, and advanced upon her captive. Menacingly, she placed her hands on Irene's shoulders, and tilted her head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:15 am

“Th-thank you, Jessica,” Irene's face was bright crimson as she spoke, deeply grateful to her terrifying partner. Raunchy sex was far too rare an occurrence in the spunky scientist's life, and this was one idea that called for unconventional roughness, the kind that only Jessica had the strength for. Hell, she probably would've been willing to go further, but this was the kinkiest idea Irene had that didn't break any laws or require more than two people.

Reaching the bedroom, Jessica prepared herself. Irene didn't even notice that the Violent Violet was wearing a larger length than she'd used yesterday. She could tell that it was clean, though, with no previous sexual secretions staining it. The coed was grateful to Jessica for keeping her toys clean, since this one would be going in her mouth soon.

From the moment Jessica's hands settled on her shoulders, Irene just about fainted, feeling as though the floor was falling out from under her. Her head tilted with Jessica's, but she didn't make any motion to fall to her knees. She wanted Jessica to do the honors of putting her there by force. For now, she stared, breathing heavily, transfixed by the shimmering, dimly lit curves of the statuesque beauty.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:46 am

Jessica knew that Irene wanted this. She did not like making it easy, this one. Fine. Jessica could totally accept that. In fact, having both of her hands on Irene's shoulders probably only made the suspense that much more real, and Jessica could almost taste it in the air. She looked directly at the little scientist, to find that she was already going a little gaga.

But that would not last for long. Jessica pushed down, and pushed down hard. She wanted to get Irene on the floor in two seconds flat, so that the real fun could begin. After Jessica got her there, she did not waste even a second. The Violent Violet seized the back of Irene's head, and jammed her cock down Irene's throat. When she thrust her hip forward the first time, she wanted Irene to know that she was all business.

Because, she was deadly serious. Jessica was not satisfied to thrust her hips forward and back to slide the strap-on into and out of Irene's mouth, no. She was also forcing her captive's head forward as well, to let Irene know the full extent of her toy. A moan came out of Jessica's lips. She was not really sure why, if she were being honest with herself. Perhaps she was just enjoying the feeling of her breasts bouncing up and down, knowing that there was a girl who was a slave to her who had literally asked for her cock.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:07 am

When Jessica pushed, Irene's legs buckled immediately. She dropped to one knee, and then two, groaning as the Violent Violet overwhelmed her. She took Irene by the back of the head, burning her scalp as she pulled Irene forward, and pushed the phallus against her face until her lips parted to allow access to her mouth.

Down on the ground, Irene only got more excited as Jessica roughed her up, pulling her head back and forth to make her bob on the shaft. She knew the exact appeal of this kind of scene: for Irene to feel used, and used harshly. For her to grovel as the woman shoved her cock down Irene's throat. Ordinarily, Irene would have been moaning right along with her, but she was too busy struggling not to gag as Jessica forced her to savor the strap-on she was wearing.

“Gmh...gnk...hmb!” Irene gagged, struggling to keep her composure as her body was rocked back and forth. Jessica didn't have a good view of Irene's humiliation, staring down as she was at the top of her head, but the sounds coming from Irene were arguably the most visceral reward as Jessica fucked her face. The muffled groans and choked cries as the Violent Violet reminded Irene who owned her.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:29 am

Jessica looked down. Between her breasts and the fast movement, she could not make out exactly what was happening. The Violent Violet did not particularly need to have the specific details of what was going on, because the general impression that she got was quite sufficient for her. The sounds that rang out from down below bounced around her room, and Jessica was breathing more deeply now. Her breasts bounced around all over the place now, but she did not pay any attention to them.

No, she was focused solely on fucking the shit out of Irene's face. Her thrusts were coming from further back, and were going deeper. She was going at Irene harder now, and getting everything that she could into every little thrust. Jessica let the sweat right down her tight abs, across her jaw, off of her pendulous breasts. Jessica was getting into it now, and there was no stopping her.

Jessica was squeezing Irene's head with both hands now. She earnestly desired to cause as much pain in as many different varieties as she possibly could. The mental pain and emotional pain were not enough. If the hard strap-on fucking was not enough, this certainly would be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:25 am

Jessica's desire to cause pain to her lovers was probably mitigated somewhat by her lucky tendency to seek masochistic lovers out. In Irene's estimation, that is. She didn't have access to the full catalogue of women that Jessica had boned in all her life, but along with Irene herself, she also knew that the Violent Violet had conquered and tamed Sig in the past, a wrestler who was legendary for her enjoyment of other women pushing her around.

From her kinky requests, Irene was clearly of a similar mind, but she did have limits that Jessica was starting to push her past. The rubber phallus plunging in and out of her mouth was moving so fast now that the small woman on the business end was in danger of some whiplash as Jessica jerked her head back and forth. It was an exhilarating blast to have the Violet torque her around so hard that the world blurred, but she could barely breathe, gagging as the toy penetrated far enough to tickle the back of her throat.

“Mhm...grmph!” Irene cried as Jessica held her head tightly enough to make it throb. Saliva was starting to drip down in little threads to the carpet, so it felt safe to say that Jessica's toy was ready for business. To free herself from the wild ride Jessica had placed her on, Irene pleaded for an end to the thrashing in the manner Jessica would most appreciate: tapping her muscular thigh to submit.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:40 am

Jessica was delighted. There was no pleasure in this act other than the pleasure of one woman dominating another. She took Irene's mouth, and took it relentlessly. Jessica stood naked, save the strap-on, and Irene was kneeling. Jessica was strong and powerful, and Irene was weak and humble. Jessica was dominant, and Irene was submissive. This was her version of heaven, and as far as she was concerned it did not get much better than this at all. She breathed in the air, greedily, as if the oxygen itself was not enough for her.

Then she felt a tap on her leg. Irene could take no more of this. It amazed her that the little scientist could even bear this much. Jessica respectfully removed the toy from Irene's mouth, and then very disrespectfully hauled her into the air, and pressed her against the wall. She made sure that her sex basically lined up with Irene's sex. The Violent Violet did not have to look. She knew her body well enough by now, and throughout the course of the weekend she had come to know Irene's body to a great degree.

With little ceremony, she plunged the toy deep into Irene's sex. The movement of her legs was so quick, and so powerful, that they were not going to provide much support for Irene's small body. No, the task of keeping her upright was up to her arms, and how they were pinning Irene against the wall. Jessica held nothing back, not with her upper half, nor with her lower half.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:11 am

Irene just about collapsed to the floor when Jessica finally released her head and pulled the strap-on out of her mouth. Despite her exhaustion, the college girl couldn't have been much happier. She could already tell that being Jessica's lover every night would have been untenable even for her, and maybe that was why she only held consistent friendships with women like River Styx. Anyone else would find her too abrasive, too demanding.

For tonight, however, Irene was happy to be trapped in a scene out of her own fantasies. Why she longed to be taken so roughly was anyone's guess, but Jessica was the only woman without any qualms to handling her like her own personal property. Grasping her now with her arms, Jessica pulled Irene to her feet, and then pulled Irene off of her feet, pushing her into the wall with enough force to make her choke on her own breath.

Then, she pushed her hips forward, and Irene yelled in shock as Jessica's phallus forced her lower lips apart. The first, sudden thrust made her heart race, sending an ache through her body, but as soon as the shock wore off, Irene's bliss found her again. She moaned and squealed as Jessica drilled her into the wall. To help Jessica out a little, Irene brought her legs up and wrapped them around Jessica's hips, undulating her own in time with Jessica's to keep her from having to do all the work.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:58 am

Jessica felt a great energy go through her. Irene was being forced up against the wall, and Jessica was thrusting hard. The little scientist was even helping her out by wrapping her legs around her, which Jessica found to be altogether cute. If she thought that was going to earn her any mercy, she was going to be in for a terribly sore surprise. Jessica grabbed the smaller woman's back even harder, and went at Irene with renewed vigor.

Jessica kept going, harder and deeper. Her purple eyes could bore holes into Irene's pretty little face. She was practically glowering now, and her tight muscles were all called on to give Irene a taste of sheer humiliating pleasure. The Violent Violet wanted to see Irene's sweat stains tonight. She wanted to take a picture of that, for her own perverse pleasure. But that would be for later in the evening.

For right now, she would keep fucking the shit out of Irene. She was breathing like an animal now, and there was no holding back. The toy slid in and out at great speeds, and with great fury. Jessica heard the sound of it, saw the weight of it, and felt all of the hedonistic joy of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum