by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 247 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 247 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

When the Music's Over

2 posters

Page 20 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next

Go down

When the Music's Over - Page 20 Empty Re: When the Music's Over

Post by Gwyndolin Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:19 pm

Great, there were people watching this. The few women scattered throughout the gym had been minding their own business a moment ago, but Irene's earth-shaking impact must have roused their attention. On the ground, her eye wandered outside the ring, catching some worried looks. No one dared to ask if she was okay, of course. That would mean interfering with the Violent Violet's fun, and no one wanted to take that risk.

Irene fell into darkness as her malicious opponent stood over her. She was too gassed out to move, and could only paw at one of Jessica's arms as the mighty woman seized her. “Nyah!” Irene whimpered as Jessica hoisted her into the air like she weighed nothing. Held up like an offering to the gods, Irene was draped over Jessica's shoulders before two hands grasped her neck and her thigh, pushing down to stretch her spine.

The torture rack had never been a worthwhile submission to Irene. It took too much energy and didn't cause enough pain for her taste. That assessment was for an average wrestler, however, and in size and strength, Jessica was well above average. The hold quickly became unbearable as jolts of agonizing pain rippled up and down her spine. She started thrashing, resisting with what little strength she had left. A part of her hoped that she could make Jessica lose her balance before the pain forced her to submit, but she was so small compared to Jessica that there wasn't much weight for her to throw around!

Character Profiles:

Caroline Brookes - Friction exclusive, meant for lighter matches

Faheema Salih - Friction exclusive, meant for rougher matches

Ashley Anderson - Tension exclusive, meant for tougher opponents

Irene Inger - Retired, awaiting a potential character rework
Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:53 am

Jessica had it locked in. It was a good feeling, to have a woman on her back, as if she were carrying back some lamb to be the propitiation for some violent and cruel god. The Violent Violet ambled towards the center of the ring, on instinct. There was no ref to demand a rope break, nor would Jessica have been particularly happy to do so. But Jessica practiced hard, so she could play hard, and sure enough they found themselves moving to the center.

But Irene was not making it easy. She shifted her weight around and thrashed in this direction, and then that. Jessica gritted her teeth. Irene was not a large woman by any stretch of the imagine, but enough energy and concerted force made her wobble a few times. Jessica quickly regained her land legs each time from the waves that were thrown against her, but it took a few steps, and a bit of energy. She was not some small little dinghy being thrown about, but the constant motion still rocked this battleship a bit.

"Fine." She bounced. Part of it was to regain her footing, but it was more to make the move hurt more. "If you really want to come down." Jessica bounced again. This time the malice was obvious. "We can come down." She did not bounce so much this time as she leaped, going up and backwards. If everything went according to plan, she would be slamming Irene down on the mat, back first and with tons of gusto.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:03 am

“Gnh,” Irene groaned as Jessica bounced. It didn't escape her observation, or her bruised body, that Jessica was doing it to keep her from adapting to her position. Every slight shift in her precarious posture caused another burst of agony to ride up her spine, and when Jessica did it again, an audible whimper escape her captive's lips. She had expected Jessica to keep bouncing like that, but the violet was hinting at something far worse. Irene's heart started pounding...

“N-no, Jessica, ple...” she didn't have time to finish begging before shifting gravity warned her of what was coming. She didn't so much fall as fly down to the mat, crashing hard with a loud slam that quickly subsided, leaving the more protracted echo of Irene's screaming. “Gaahhh!” Irene yelled as her nerves exploded. It had been the sort of impact that didn't leave any body part out of the agony. Her back, the back of her head, and her joints were all on fire, unable to affect any movement as they throbbed. With tears forming in her eyes, she could only arc her body up to massage her aching spine as danger loomed close by.

If Jessica looked closely enough, she would be able to see Irene shaking, and not out of shock. She was visibly scared, having been reminded of both the ability and will Jessica had to do harm to others. In mind and body, Irene felt as if she was on death's door, and all Jessica needed to do was close the casket for good.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:50 am

Jessica lay on the mat for a second. A move like that hurt both parties, of course, but pain was not keeping her from moving. No, she wanted to savor the moment, to remember the sensation of slamming Irene into the ground. After all the shit she was talking, after all the shit she had pulled, it was nice to remember that. It was hopefully going to be just one of many long term memories she was going to have from this weekend.

Slowly, Jessica turned, and pushed herself from the mat. When she got up, she found Irene still laying there, like meat on a dinner plate. The Violent Violet advanced on her opponent, and noticed her trembling. Either the move she had just pulled caused an earthquake, or she was in terrible amounts of pain. Whatever the situation was, Jessica was fairly pleased with herself.

But not totally pleased. Had this been a real bout, she could just collapse upon her opponent right here and now and go for the pin. Yet this was not one of those matches. Jessica was going to have to win this one via submission.

And she was going to do it old school. Let Irene have all of this pressure point bullshit. Jessica was going to do it the proper way. Jessica ensured that Irene was on her front, and then tried to bend Irene's legs up into a Boston Crab. It was one of the oldest moves in wrestling, and it was downright perfect for the Violent Violet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:23 pm

Irene remained still as Jessica loomed over her and grabbed her legs. Even though she had taken relatively few hits, they had been heavy and harsh enough to rob Irene of the will to carry on. The aches in her body were far too loud to ignore, and when Jessica started bending her spine back, a look of horror crossed Irene's features.

“N-no, no, n...AAH!” Irene's screams filled the gym as Jessica locked her in the Boston Crab. It was a gold standard in the wrestling scene for a reason, and the Violent Violet had battered Irene's back enough to ensure its effectiveness. Panicking, Irene yelled and screamed and twisted this way and that, trying to find a weakness in Jessica's grip. It was no use; her opponent had a good, tight hold on her. She could feel the muscles in Jessica's arms bulge around her ankles as she bent Irene further and further back.

Next, she tried the ropes. Official match or not, she needed a rope break, but even though the ropes were only a few feet out of reach, Jessica's strength and her weight were too much for Irene. Pawing desperately at the canvas, she found herself unable to gain a single inch of forward momentum. Her screams were getting louder, the shockwaves rippling up her spine worse and worse with every passing second. Unable to escape, Jessica would hear the sound of her hand slapping the canvas vigorously, as she screamed her submission and begged for clemency.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:41 am

Jessica had this one locked in. Tighter than she usually got in. There was something deep and dark propelling her, and she could not quite put her finger on it. Perhaps it was the fact that Irene had threatened her neck. Maybe it was the fact that she had stood up to her, back in the locker room. It was also possible that this little woman had still not learned her place, after all this time. Whatever it was, her muscles were bulging and her anger was written all over her face.

And then it subsided. The screams of agony were nice, but that was not what she was after. The tap, the sweet sound of Irene hammering the mat. That was what she wanted. Jessica got it, and released the hold. She felt that she had more than proven her point, and let Irene's legs flop back down to the mat. The Violent Violet stood up and took a few steps back.

She stood in silence for a minute. The Violent Violet took a deep breath in, her chest swelling as she did so. "You know it was a terrible idea to fuck with me. Throughout the match, you knew that. Throughout the weekend, you knew that. But this. This was it. You know you are fucking done, right?" She stretched her leg a little bit, both to mock Irene and to loosen up after a hard fought victory. "Like, you have absolutely nothing on me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:40 am

Irene was in no hurry to get moving after the beating she had taken, rolling onto her back and lying there when Jessica released her and moved away. Her sweat-drenched body, barely covered, glistened in the artificial light of the gym as her chest rippled and undulated with her deep breaths. This was the second time Jessica had crushed her in the ring, so when Jessica spoke, Irene nodded along in agreement as she sat up. Statistically speaking, it was clear that Irene had “absolutely nothing” on Jessica, so she would finally accept that result and not push Jessica further. She had learned her lesson about making the Violent Violet angry.

“Ngh...fine, Jessica, you win. Consider me beaten from now on, your sexual property and nothing more,” Irene grumbled. She could only bring herself to grovel like this because, in truth, being Jessica's 'sexual property' was a lot of fun. In fact, Irene had made a sex-related bet with Jessica over the outcome of this spar, and now that it was over, Jessica had the right to cash it in.

“Do you still want to practice your...technique on me? You know, the hentai practice that I promised?” Irene muttered, nervous about letting Jessica enjoy her in public. Irene didn't get to make that choice for herself, though. Her conqueror did.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:19 am

Jessica had earned her victory. And to the victor go the spoils. She walked over to Irene, so that her sex was mere inches away from her face. Her hand toyed with Irene's hair, as she considered the possibilities. The sweat beneath her fingers was palpable, and she was going to see how much sweat she could get out of this woman. Hell, she wanted more of everything. The only question, was what could she get out of little Irene first.

Humility was a lesson that Jessica could teach. It was a lesson that she could learn herself, probably, but she enjoyed educating others far more. Jessica tugged her pants down a little bit. It was a bit unorthodox for the winner to be undressing herself, but Jessica was an unorthodox sort of gal. Plus, she was going somewhere with this.

She turned around, so her tight butt was right in Irene's face. She turned her head, and looked down at the sitting Irene. "Yes, there will be the fun stuff." For the most part, she refused to say hentai. It was a Pyrrhic battle, and a losing one. Unlike this one. "But first you must humble yourself. Kiss that round ass of mine. Worship it. I want to fell your slobber on my cheeks."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:44 am

Irene shifted on the ground, kneeling at Jessica's feet as the victor towered over her. “Mmh,” Irene cooed softly as Jessica ran a hand through her hair. She could smell Jessica's sweat, and sense her lust. Her mouth hung open a bit, and she started panting as her heart raced. She was ready, willing, and eager to please, just awaiting her conqueror's word.

Two pale, smooth cheeks were exposed to Irene's sight, and the desires of her mistress were soon made clear. Magnetically drawn to Jessica's supple butt, Irene leaned forward and pressed her lips to one of those sweaty cheeks. Smacking noises would grace Jessica's ears as Irene kissed up and down, softly at first, then with a little more enthusiasm. The little scientist was a proverbial massage expert with those lips, drawing them up and down while her tongue pressed down on the smooth, firm flesh.

Being made to worship Jessica in the ring like this, Irene couldn't help being reminded of their match just two days prior. This is how Jessica had forced Irene to end it, by kissing her ass literally and figuratively. With only a couple curious gym goers watching them, however, Irene didn't feel the need to act self-conscious, allowing herself to remain entranced by her duty. She migrated over to the other cheek and started smooching it, nibbling occasionally and moaning into Jessica's rear as she worked herself into a lustful frenzy.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:49 am

The feeling of supremacy Jessica was feeling at the moment was unmatched. She had Irene, a woman who only moment ago still dared to defy her, literally kissing her ass. She could only imagine the humiliation that was going through her mind at the moment. Just as Irene could only imagine the feeling of unrivaled dominance going through Jessica's head. This is why she wrestled. To win, and to take, as if she were a conquering khan on the great steppe.

She took a step forward, and turned around. Jessica looked down on her opponent, her eyes shining with terrible thoughts. The day was still young. There was still time left. The potential for misadventure was rampant, and Jessica was going to get as much of it as she possibly could. But first, she was going to get Irene to sink as low as possible. Jessica pulled her pants up, and Irene's spit mixed with the sweat within.

"I want you to beg for it. Beg for me to fuck you. And if you don't do it like you absolutely mean it, the beating will continue." Jessica cocked her head to the side. "I know you got a big vocabulary. So come on, use all your science shit. Get yourself nice and low, and tell me how inferior to me you are."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum