by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 189 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 189 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

When the Music's Over

2 posters

Page 21 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

When the Music's Over - Page 21 Empty Re: When the Music's Over

Post by Gwyndolin Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:22 am

After Irene withdrew her lips from Jessica's body, the mightier woman turned around and looked down at her. Her purple eyes were on fire, flickering and shining with malicious intent. With her deep, ominous voice, the Violent Violet gave Irene her next demand. She wanted Irene to verbally degrade herself, and there was no doubt that Irene would give her what she wanted. This weekend had taught her the perverse, sexual thrill of being forced to beg her captor for mercy. Jessica was a tyrant, gifted at commanding Irene's subservience through fear, fear of what she might be capable of if she was angry enough.

“Please, Jessica, don't hurt me,” Irene groveled, her voice genuinely trembling, out of her excitement as much as her fear. “I won't challenge you again. You're my conqueror, now and forever, and I'm your slave. Your sexual property. Your obedient little slut.” Still kneeling, Irene spread her knees apart as far as she could, and arched herself back a bit, displaying the body that Jessica had claimed as her own. Her purple gym clothes were still on, but that couldn't possibly last.

“Please...please fuck me. Use me like the sex toy I am. I want it, I need it! Take me, hold me down, and ravage me until I can't stand!” she was almost shouting at this point, her speech husky and interspersed with her excited panting. How exactly did Jessica want to enjoy her, though? That was the important question. Irene had her own ideas, kinky suggestions and sex positions that made full use of Jessica's strength, and her ruthlessness. Those were plans for later, though, ideas to discuss with Jessica while Irene made dinner for her back at the apartment. Right now, the scientist had but one purpose, to stay silent and let her mistress enjoy her prize.

Character Profiles:

Caroline Brookes - Friction exclusive, meant for lighter matches

Faheema Salih - Friction exclusive, meant for rougher matches

Ashley Anderson - Tension exclusive, meant for tougher opponents

Irene Inger - Retired, awaiting a potential character rework
Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:43 am

Jessica smiled. She could hardly resist the urge to. Irene sounded truly desperate for Jessica's rough loving, and Violent Violet was filled with perverse glee. Irene had been well and truly humbled. Jessica had dominated her physically, and now it was time to dominate her sexually. After all, Irene was literally asking for it. It would be incredibly wrong not to do it at this point. The sound of Irene's humiliation echoed through the gym.

"Get naked. Totally naked. Right now." Jessica snapped as she said it. At the moment, Jessica began pulling her own bottoms off. She really could not explain why she was doing that, and it just seemed like the thing to do. It didn't really matter, she supposed. This was only a small gym.

She sat down, and crossed her legs. She rested her palms on her knees, and looked at Irene. The possibilities were endless, and that was just in the confines of the gym. Today was going nowhere but up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:59 am

There weren't that many people in this gym, but none of those few present were focused on their workouts anymore. They could make out the words coming from the practice ring: lewd declarations of Irene's sexual submission. Most of them knew who Jessica was, too, knew all about her proclivity to lay claim to her former opponents. When Irene looked outside the ring, the rubbernecks all turned back toward their gym equipment, but they weren't very subtle. It was hard for them to resist staring as the two women started losing their clothes, whether due to concern, fascination, or perverse lusts of their own.

Startled by the sharpness of Jessica's voice, Irene's garments started flying off. Almost literally, with her top torn off haphazardly and her bottoms kicked off her legs with all the care of someone prying gum off their shoe. Her footwear needed to be untied, however, so she sat down across from Jessica to work on exposing the rest of her skin.

“What are you planning, Jessica?” Irene asked, voice still trembling a little as she finished taking off her shoes, her pale skin almost glowing in the light now that there were no clothes to hide it. The presence of Jessica herself was not solely to blame for Irene's continuing apprehension. Being exposed like this in public scared her, but more than that, it was not quite knowing what was coming next that made her uneasy.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:41 am

Jessica watched eagerly as Irene got undressed. The eyes of the little scientist, and the rest of the denizens of the gym could have been anywhere. Jessica was not particularly concerned with them. No, Jessica's attention was solely focused on Irene. She breathed in and out, and felt the cool air of the fans on her naked legs. This was good. No, this was better than good. This was damn near perfect.

"You don't get to question it. You don't get to question me." Jessica did little to alleviate Irene's obvious fears. She plopped down right behind Irene. Her large legs went on either side of Irene's hips, and pulled back, forcing Irene's legs wide open. Her hands began to rove up and down Irene's back. She wanted to build the anticipation and she reckoned that she was doing an awfully good job.

Then she leaned in. Her hefty breasts pushed up against the back of Irene, as her hand traced the inside of Irene's thigh. She breathed onto Irene's neck, letting the little scientist think all sorts of perverted thoughts. Her strong hand then grabbed Irene's inner thigh, forcefully. "Tell me," she whispered, "what do you think is going to happen to you now?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:14 am

“Mmh,” Irene whimpered softly as Jessica snapped at her for asking the question. She almost felt like a virgin again, so intimidated and excited in the final moments of buildup before Jessica finally took what she wanted. To be fair, it was hard to get used to being fucked by Jessica, as capricious and powerful as she was. Every night spent with her felt like the first, and this one had barely started.

One quality was consistent, however: she always knew how to work Irene in a frenzy. Jessica moved behind the diminutive woman and started entangling their bodies together. Her legs, toned and powerful, pushed Irene's apart without any trouble, even though Irene tried to keep them together for a moment. It was her way of reminding Jessica that her strength really was overwhelming; she hadn't succeeded in making Irene vulnerable just because the smaller woman was complying with her.

Now, with her inner folds exposed to the cold air of the gym, Irene could contain her excitement no longer, rewarding Jessica's effort with long, drawling moans as she felt hands brushing along her back. Then Jessica really got busy, pressing their bodies together until her chest mushroomed against Irene's shoulder blades. Hot, husky breaths poured over Irene's neck, and she twitched rhythmically as Jessica stroked her trapped inner thigh. She felt like she was being strapped into a torture device, one made from muscular flesh rather than steel. Naturally, then, when Jessica whispered a question into Irene's ears, she did what a torture victim would: tell the torturer what they want to hear.

“N-nothing that I don't secretly want, Jessica,”
Irene moaned, still taking the tenor of the obedient slut as her pussy became slick with moisture. “I'm all yours.”

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:39 am

With Irene's 'blessing', Jessica was off. Carefully, she brought her fingers towards Irene's sex, and touched the lips. She ran two strong fingers down and up and down again, wanting Irene to get one last taste of excitement before Jessica went in for the proverbial kill. I'm all yours. The words still seemed to cling in the air, and Jessica inhaled sharply. Then her finger slid into Irene's sex.

She was going to go slow at first. This victory was something that she wanted to enjoy. The mouthy, obnoxious, too goddamn smart Irene had been submitted in more ways than one and Jessica was going to let this one last. Her fingers pumped in and out of Irene's sex, while her other hands grabbed Irene's thigh all the harder. She wanted to feel the softness and suppleness of Irene's meat, to see what was in her.

It was good that Irene was forthcoming about her secrets. Jessica felt better that she had won over Irene, and was going to exploit that. Her breath was still hot and wet on Irene's neck, and she was focusing intently on Irene. The Violent Violet wanted to feel her every little move, to get t know her from inside out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:35 am

Right from the start, Jessica had Irene dead to rights. By now, she knew how to make Irene squirm, how to manipulate her impulses to the fullest effect. The slow, teasing buildup never failed to make Irene weak, and she tensed up in Jessica's grasp, biting her lip as wandering fingers began to explore her soft folds.

“Aaa...nyahh,” Irene huffed in exasperation, feeling her body burn as the merciless woman stoked her furnace. “P-please, Jessica,” she whimpered, turning her head sideways to look into the Violet's eyes. This was the fastest that any lover, man or woman, had been able to get her begging.

After an intolerable wait, Jessica's digits finally pushed their way inside of her, sliding up and down the pulsing walls of her sex. Irene's body started to quiver, muscles shuddering with excitement as her mouth opened to release a long, slow moan. Her own hands mirrored what Jessica's free one was doing, moving down to Jessica's powerful legs to stroke them up and down, feeling the strength contained within. Even though Jessica had thoroughly crushed Irene's will to seriously resist her, she still loved to feel that immense power as it was used to hold her, bend her, squeeze her. Just to make sure it didn't stop, Irene's own legs started pushing back, threatening to keep Jessica from spreading Irene as wide open as she wanted.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:48 am

Jessica's ankles were digging into the mat. Her breathing became light, and shallow. She was not even the one on the receiving end of this, but she was getting more and more into it. Jessica pressed her chest against Irene's back, and gave her a bit of a pelvic thrust. The Violent Violet was feeling the moment, and she was not going to let it go. Jessica loved the feeling of Irene's inner thigh, but it was not enough for her. No, it was not even close enough to slake her incredible thirst for sex and violence.

Her free hand roved up Irene's body. She grabbed at Irene's breast, and began toying with her nipple. Jessica wanted Irene to like being beaten and used, and reckoned that she knew how to push all of the right buttons. After all, she had pressed them all before. But now she was going slow, making it last, drawing every single little bit of pleasure out. Irene had begged her, and she wanted to hear begging all the more.

Her fingers picked up the pace, but only slightly. She humped Irene's back once more, and then leaned in to kiss Irene's supple neck. Her purple eyes were closed to the world, and the muscles in her leg were beginning to tighten. The Violent Violet felt like a queen here in the ring of the gym. Those watching on would be hard pressed to call her anything else.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:59 am

Jessica may have been feeling the moment, but Irene was lucky enough to feel a pair of perfectly rounded melons pressing against her back. The vigorous hump from behind made Irene jump in her seat, and the excitement didn't fade when it was over. A stain from Jessica's crotch coated her tailbone, and the tangible evidence of Jessica's lust further inflamed her own.

The fingers holding Irene's thigh released it, caressing her body up to the chest, where they stopped to get a handful. The other hand was pumping her faster now, and when Jessica added to it by flicking one of her nipples, Irene lost her composure. All resistance to Jessica's satisfaction, and every effort to deny her own, ceased. Moans of passion filled the arena, and her breathing was heavy and hot. Her legs opened a little wider as Irene shifted to get comfortable in her seat, bracing herself and giving up on the effort to keep her conqueror's fingers out.

“H-hah, Jessica you're...it's...driving me crazy...gaahh!” Irene cried, body trembling as spurts of warm fluid started trickling out of her, escaping with a loud squelch every time Jessica drilled into her. Lips graced the back of her neck, and just like that, Jessica had taken over her entire body. The pleasure consumed every thought, and all Irene could do was arch her back and lean into Jessica in the two of them undulated together. Every curve of the Violent Violet felt wonderful against her skin, and Irene wrapped her arms around Jessica behind her, clasping them together at her back to hold on for dear life as her climax approached.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:11 am

Jessica had set Irene upon the edge of a great and terrible precipice. She knew what she was doing. Irene had given her body over completely now to the raw sensual power that Jessica could bring to bear, and the Violent Violet loved it. They were no longer two discrete women, but one throbbing moaning groaning whole, the sum of which was far greater than both of them could be individually.

Jessica was going in for the kill now. Irene was dangerously close to the edge and Jessica was going to push and push and push until she got her there. Her skilled hands were going in and out with a terrible and great passion. If Irene was going crazy, Jessica wanted to see what was a few stages beyond crazy.

Jessica grabbed Irene's breast in earnest now, and mashed it, toyed with it, felt the supple flesh under her strong hand. There was no Jessica anymore. Only a tenuous connection of nerves that could tangentially relate to each other, whose sole desire was fucking remained. And that id, that instinct, that raw unflinching desire would have its due.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum