» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 111 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 2 Bots

mccreamichael59@gmail.com

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sermis Languis vs SIG (Hentai Debut Submission Match)

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Sermis Languis vs SIG (Hentai Debut Submission Match) - Page 8 Empty Re: Sermis Languis vs SIG (Hentai Debut Submission Match)

Post by Serpon Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:43 pm

Sermis continued to give a smile expect it now turned from devious to a smile that look like you would get from someone who was insane.  She kept on thrusting as fast as she could.  “Do You Like? Are You Enjoy Yourself?  Or Is It To Much To Handle!” stated Sermis in a loud, cruel and taunting voice while the crowd continued to cheer on.  Hearing her opponent moan and cry only feed Sermis ego and willpower.  She wasn't going to stop anytime soon and she could keep this up all day long and it seemed that the crowd could also keep watching this for the rest of the day as well.  Thus their really wasn't a reason for her to stop.

Sermis Languis vs SIG (Hentai Debut Submission Match) - Page 8 3l9yoRWSermis Languis vs SIG (Hentai Debut Submission Match) - Page 8 AjbwxKgSermis Languis vs SIG (Hentai Debut Submission Match) - Page 8 DUhLLRtSermis Languis vs SIG (Hentai Debut Submission Match) - Page 8 CDNLQYlSermis Languis vs SIG (Hentai Debut Submission Match) - Page 8 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Sermis Languis vs SIG (Hentai Debut Submission Match) - Page 8 Empty Re: Sermis Languis vs SIG (Hentai Debut Submission Match)

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:55 pm

Sig was reduced to a moaning mess in the corner as she was assaulted mercilessly by Sermis who clearly was enjoying this just as much as, if not more, than the crowds. The blonde could barely talk at the moment, the only voice that came out of her lips was moans and more moans. It's getting painful and she was aroused to no end, but it didn't look like she could hold on until another orgasm. Sermis probably not even aiming to pleasure her at the moment as she didn't bother switching her method.

"Ahhaaaahhh...!! Ah.. Ahmm... I g-giiiveeee...!!!" she finally wailed, her body bucked off slightly as if it's trying to push off the hands of Sermis.

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:03 pm

Sermis heard her opponent give up as the bell then rang while Sig tried to push her hands off her sex but Sermis didn't stop, instead she continued at the same pace, still not letting her opponent out of the hanging garden. The ref girl would then show up and attempt to break it up. Sermis glared at her before finally removing her fingers from Sig. Yet this wasn't done because was listening to the ref-girl, no this was done so that she punch the referee before then grabbing her and and throwing her out of the ring and into the railing.

“Do you think I will simply stop just because you give up or some weak girl tells me to? This is going to keep on going.” stated Sermis as she would then once again tried to insert her fingers into the girl sex and keep on going. Usually such an attack was very heel like and would get her booed by the audience but in this case they were actually cheering as they wanted to see more. She wanted to send a message to every other wrestler out there, so that everyone would know that Sermis was not to be taken lightly.

Sermis Languis vs SIG (Hentai Debut Submission Match) - Page 8 3l9yoRWSermis Languis vs SIG (Hentai Debut Submission Match) - Page 8 AjbwxKgSermis Languis vs SIG (Hentai Debut Submission Match) - Page 8 DUhLLRtSermis Languis vs SIG (Hentai Debut Submission Match) - Page 8 CDNLQYlSermis Languis vs SIG (Hentai Debut Submission Match) - Page 8 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:09 pm

Somewhat, Sig kinda predicted that this would happen. Instead of stopping, Sermis continued her sexual torture, not once slowing down despite Sig's wailing. The ref tried to intervene since the match was already offer, but she only succeeded to give the blonde a short break as Sermis attacked the official instead before continuing her stimulation on her aching sex.

"Ahhhnnn!!!" Sig moaned again, her lithe form almost danced on the corner from Sermis' fingering as her arousal was building up again. "...t... it... huurtsss... soo gooodd...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:26 pm

Sermis kept the pressure on, still torturing and pleasuring the girl at the same time for a few moments longer.  The bell would ring again in a last ditch effort by the officials in order to stop Sermis but the half Japanese wrestler simply ignored it.  Then she finally stop and removed her fingers from the girl pussy as she then raised her fingers in the air as the crowd cheered.  The raven hair wrestler then look at her blond opponent who was still hanging on the turnbuckle and simply smirk, thinking of what to do next to her.  

After taking a moment or two to think about it, Sermis would grab her clothes and Sig clothing as well before exiting the ring and making her way to her defeated opponent.  “Nice match, my dear Sig, lets do it again.  Oh and I am taking your clothes as a trophy.” stated Sermis as she then kiss her opponent who was still upside down before making her exit.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:44 pm

The torture was finally stopped, and Sig felt that she could have passed out if it was continued for another minute or so. The blonde could only moan and pant in her upside down position as Sermis made her exit from the ring, her cheeks were still red from what just happened. The raven haired girl then kissed her before heading out of the arena with her clothes, and Sig could only roll her eyes as she watched the figure of Sermis slipped out of the scene.

As for her, she had to be helped by the staffs to get back on the ring, where she'd lie down for a bit to recover from the raven haired girl's torture session. Eventually, she'd roll herself sluggishly and made her way to the exit as well. It's another intense night for her, but it wasn't that bad of an end despite her crotch still stinging a little as she walked to the ramp.

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:45 pm

Winnder: Sermis by Submission

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8