» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sermis Languis vs SIG (Hentai Debut Submission Match)

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Sermis Languis vs SIG (Hentai Debut Submission Match) - Page 7 Empty Re: Sermis Languis vs SIG (Hentai Debut Submission Match)

Post by Serpon Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:53 am

The crowd started to cheer again as Sermis kissed her opponent Sig.  It seemed that the German was not able to handle the half Japanese assault on her mouth and using it as a distraction was working.  Sermis had now successfully tangle her opponents limbs before back off and attempting a brutal headbutt to keep her off balance.  “Sorry but I do need to mix the pain and pleasure here, my dear Sig.” stated Sermis as she then tried to remove Sig pants to get her opponent naked as well.  If successful she would reward her opponent with another breast smother while playing with her sex, finally getting some much need payback by thrust three of her fingers inside at a rapid pace, this time going quick and rough.

Sermis Languis vs SIG (Hentai Debut Submission Match) - Page 7 3l9yoRWSermis Languis vs SIG (Hentai Debut Submission Match) - Page 7 AjbwxKgSermis Languis vs SIG (Hentai Debut Submission Match) - Page 7 DUhLLRtSermis Languis vs SIG (Hentai Debut Submission Match) - Page 7 CDNLQYlSermis Languis vs SIG (Hentai Debut Submission Match) - Page 7 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Sermis Languis vs SIG (Hentai Debut Submission Match) - Page 7 Empty Re: Sermis Languis vs SIG (Hentai Debut Submission Match)

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:03 am

By the time Sermis pulled back, Sig found out that her arms and legs were already tangled to the ropes. She squirmed around a bit to try freeing herself, but her opponent wasn't about to have any of that. Their heads clashed against each other as Sermis headbutted her, causing her head to spin again afterwards. Sig groaned as she slumped on the corner, while her opponent took advantage by removing her bikini bottom to make both of them fully naked.

"Uhhhh... uhhhmmmp!" her whining was then turned into a surprised yelp as Sermis pulled her face between her cleavage, causing Sig to squirm a bit harder for a bit until she felt the girl's hand went for her already moist womanhood. "Mmmm...!"

Unlike before, the raven haired girl started quickly this time, invading her sex with three fingers and pumping them roughly. The blonde could only moan and writhe helplessly as she's completely at Sermis' mercy at the moment, her arousal skyrocketed at this sudden turn of event.

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:41 pm

Sermis continued to add pressure, trying to smoother the girl with her rack while also continuing to increase the pressure with her fingers.  She could see her opponent trying to break free, only to realize her arms and legs had been tied up.  Having her opponent fully naked meant the field was now equal  “I hope you are enjoying yourself right now, my dear Sig.  It's not every day I do this to one of my opponents in the wrestling ring or even in real life.” stated the raven hair wrestler in a taunting voice.  

She would then suddenly stop thrusting her fingers before adding a fourth finger and going in once again at even faster pace, she wanted her opponent to cum before she submitted, she was going to get her revenge.  “How are you liking this my dear Sig?  Hmm?  Oh yes that is right, you can't seem to speak right now.  Well then just cum for me will you?  We do need to give the audience a show after all and I have done my part, now it is your turn.” stated Sermis as she kept trying to go at it.

Sermis Languis vs SIG (Hentai Debut Submission Match) - Page 7 3l9yoRWSermis Languis vs SIG (Hentai Debut Submission Match) - Page 7 AjbwxKgSermis Languis vs SIG (Hentai Debut Submission Match) - Page 7 DUhLLRtSermis Languis vs SIG (Hentai Debut Submission Match) - Page 7 CDNLQYlSermis Languis vs SIG (Hentai Debut Submission Match) - Page 7 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:53 pm

Sig continued to let out muffled cries into Sermis' breasts while her hips wriggled in ecstasy, the pleasure was starting to overwhelm her. The brief pause made her twitched in confusion, and when her opponent inserted another finger into her sex she'd buck slightly from the sensation.

While her lower half was burning with lust, her head also starting to get light from the smothering. It wasn't too long until she started to moan and mumble into the orbs of Sermis, a sign that she's starting to turn putty in the girl's grasps. The raven haired beauty's taunting words only fueled her submissive side further, and she felt that her orgasm was just about seconds away now.

"Mmmm...! Mmmm..." the blonde moaned, almost as if she's asking permission for an orgasm to Sermis.

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:21 pm

It seemed that Sermis opponent now was utterly helpless as all she could do was moan and wiggle a bit.  The crowd was now chanting Sermis name, as she continued her assault on Sig.  It felt good to actually fight a strong opponent and have the crowd cheer you on. “Do you hear that my dear Sig?  The crowd wants me to break you?  Come on now, cum for me and them.” stated the raven hair wrestler as she continued to thrust her fingers.

Sermis could now feel her opponent getting close to cumming.  She could feel her blond opponent getting weaker.  Thus she increase the pace even more in hopes of destroying any defenses the German still might have left.  Yet this was even the best part, no the best part would come after Sig had cum, then Sermis could really start to have some fun on her opponent.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:40 pm

With Sermis commanding her to cum while increasing her fingering pace significantly, all the blonde could do was to comply, and she did so happily. Sig let out a series of muffled moans as she began to writhe on the ropes, her juices coating the fingers of her opponent as she was driven past the edge of ecstasy.

"Mmmmmhhh.... mmmmmmm...."

Her hips bucked off a few times until her orgasm subsided, and she'd limp within Sermis' grasps, her strength and will to resist flushed by the draining climax. If she kept being smothered like this, then it might not be too long at all before the blonde lost her consciousness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:59 pm

Sermis smiled as she had force her opponent to cum. “See, that wasn't so bad, was it now my dear Sig?” stated Sermis as she removed her finger before licking it a bit, mimicking what her opponent had done to her.  “Your right, it does taste well but don't take my word for it, why don't you try your own cum.” stated Sermis as she would then let go of her opponent head before trying to insert her fingers into her sex once again.  If successful, she would take it out and try to put it into Sig mouth, making her taste her own cum.

If everything went according to plan, Sermis would then lift her opponent and place her on the top of the turnbuckle before hooking her legs and then pushing her back, so that she would be in a tree of woe expecting facing away from the ring, with her body now in full display.  “Are you ready to submit now, because once this starts, it won't stop until you give, my dear Sig.” stated Sermis in a devious tone.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:10 pm

Sig gasped for air as she was finally released from the smother, breathing heavily while slumping on the ropes. The re-insertion of Sermis' fingers made her moaned and twitched, although she could do nothing when the girl made her tasted her own juice. It's not her first time experiencing it, so she had to say that she already knew the taste of her own orgasm pretty well.

Sermis then lifted her up and flipped her backwards to place her in the tree of woe position, but she's facing the crowds instead of the ring while being upside down, her lithe form exposed to the roaring audiences. She was already too weakened to try squirming around now, and could only let Sermis having her way it seemed. Truth to be told, the blonde was actually quite curious about what the girl was planning.

"M-make me..." she gave the last piece of her defiance to her opponent, while bracing herself for whatever would come her way after this point...

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:25 pm

“Make you?  Oh I intend to, my dear Sig.  Be honored, you will be the first victim of my Hanging Garden.” stated Sermis as she would then used both hands to play with her opponents privates.  One would simply rub the area while the other one went inside the girl private.  The crowd started to roar as they saw this, they were getting one of the best view possible and Sermis wasn't going to hold back.  She would keep thrusting and rubbing, not stopping and going as fast as she could, trying to overwhelm her opponent.  

The raven hair wrestler would smile and even laugh at bit, taking pleasure in the act.  At this point she was simply to caught up in the moment to care about anything else.  “I wonder how long you can last SIG?” said Sermis as her speech now changed, from the usually kind and calm with a tone of aggroance, to an excited, fully of energy and cruel tone.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:34 pm

"Aaahhh... Ahhnn...!!" Sig moaned instantly as Sermis began to play with her still sensitive sex. "Aahhhmmm!!!"

Her womanhood almost felt like burning. The raven haired girl stimulated her rough and fast with her fingers, stimulating her womanhood with a mixture of slight pain and pleasure. The pain part was growing stronger with time, though, and for Sig, that's what made her arousal build rapidly despite the fact that she just came a short while ago.

"Nngghaaaa...! G-gawd...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next