» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 100 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sermis Languis vs SIG (Hentai Debut Submission Match)

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Sermis Languis vs SIG (Hentai Debut Submission Match) - Page 5 Empty Re: Sermis Languis vs SIG (Hentai Debut Submission Match)

Post by Serpon Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:28 pm

“Now, now my dear Sig, no need to get mad, what I have planned for you will be far more... exhilarating.” stated Sermis in a devious tone as she smirked while making her way towards Sig.  She grab some of her opponent nice blond hair before she then pulled her inside to the ring.  The half Japanese wrestler would then attempt to make her way to the turnbuckle but before she could do so, she would suddenly feel an impact hit her stomach causing her to bend over before then feeling another one as she held her stomach.

“Still... have some fight... in you?” stated Sermis as she held her stomach for a second.  Yet one or two punches wasn't enough to stop her.  If Sig didn't capitalize on this moment of weakness, Sermis would soon fully recover and attempt to clothesline her opponent.  Though if she missed, she would hit the turnbuckle that was behind Sig.

Sermis Languis vs SIG (Hentai Debut Submission Match) - Page 5 3l9yoRWSermis Languis vs SIG (Hentai Debut Submission Match) - Page 5 AjbwxKgSermis Languis vs SIG (Hentai Debut Submission Match) - Page 5 DUhLLRtSermis Languis vs SIG (Hentai Debut Submission Match) - Page 5 CDNLQYlSermis Languis vs SIG (Hentai Debut Submission Match) - Page 5 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Sermis Languis vs SIG (Hentai Debut Submission Match) - Page 5 Empty Re: Sermis Languis vs SIG (Hentai Debut Submission Match)

Post by Guest Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:35 pm

"Oh I do..." Sig smirked as she managed to catch Sermis off guard with the punches. "Like I said... I don't break... easily!" the blonde added before clasping her fist together to hammer them on the back of her opponent, as hard as she could.

Her intention was to bring Sermis down on her front, so she could then sit on top of the girl's back. She wasn't strong enough to do complicated moves at the moment, so Sig would settle or something that's simple and effective, like, the Boston Crab. If she could grab the legs of her opponent and pulled them backwards, then maybe she could have a better chance on leveling things up between them!

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:50 pm

Sermis could not doubt the words of her opponent, she had given her a beating and attacked her sexually and Sig was still able to fight back.  Honestly Sermis was pretty impressed and a bit happy despite now being on the receiving end.  It seemed that listening to her little cousin Akiha and joining AFW was the right decision after all.  Now all she had to do was turn the match around and win it.

Sermis would be knock to the ground on her belly by Sig latest attack, causing her to groan.  The half Japanese wrestler would then attempt to push herself up but before she could do that, she would feel her German opponent sitting down on her and pulling on her legs.  Sermis would cry out in pain as she then attempted to pull her way to the ropes.  If she could get there, then she would have freedom as it was not a sexual submission hold.

Sermis Languis vs SIG (Hentai Debut Submission Match) - Page 5 3l9yoRWSermis Languis vs SIG (Hentai Debut Submission Match) - Page 5 AjbwxKgSermis Languis vs SIG (Hentai Debut Submission Match) - Page 5 DUhLLRtSermis Languis vs SIG (Hentai Debut Submission Match) - Page 5 CDNLQYlSermis Languis vs SIG (Hentai Debut Submission Match) - Page 5 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:58 pm

The cry of pain from her opponent made Sig purred as she leaned further back to stretch Sermis some more. The girl obviously wasn't going to take it just like that, as she'd start to drag herself towards the ropes. The blonde knew that she couldn't really stop the taller girl in her current state, but she's definitely not going to reach the ropes easily.

"Mmmhh... Not bad... but let's see if you can sing some more, hun..."

After a while Sig would let go one of Sermis' legs so she could pull the one she's holding some more. That wasn't all, though, as her free hand would cup the sex of the other girl so she could start rubbing it up and down again to attack Sermis sexually as well. Her middle finger would even try to push inside her opponent's sex through her clothes to provide further stimulate the girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:10 pm

The raven hair wrestler kept inching herself closer to the ropes, she was now getting close.  Just a bit further and soon she would have sweat freedom.  She could now hear the crowd cheering for both wrestlers, some wanting Sermis to break while others wanting her to get to the ropes and escape from the clutches of Sig.

Yet Sermis began to get close, she suddenly felt one of her legs get free, this would help her crawl forward though she was expecting her opponent to now apply all the pressure on her other leg.  But that did not happen, instead her German opponent actually did the smart thing, she began to 'attack' Sermis private, despite the clothing in the way.  Sermis now moaned as she reached the rope but since this was a sexually attack, her blond opponent would not need to let go and could continue on.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:30 pm

"Heh, heh, isn't this simply better, hun?" Sig teased as she heard Sermis' moaning.

With her opponent already carried them to the ropes, there's only a small chance required for her in order to make the position effective. Sig would let go of Sermis' leg, but she'd keep her hand dancing on the girl's crotch for a bit longer before rolling off her opponent.

She wasn't about to give Sermis a break, though. The blonde would grab the hair of the other girl and pick her up slightly, so she could slip the upper half of her opponent past the bottom ropes. Sig would then sit on the back of Sermis again before wrapping arm around the raven haired girl's throat and pulled her backwards. It'd be like a sleeper-clutch combo, with Sermis' back receiving extra pressure from the ropes as well. To complete the hold, Sig then slipped her fingers inside the clothes of her opponent so she could tease the girl's sex directly now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:53 pm

Sermis could only swear under her breathe while Sig teased her.  The raven hair wrestler would now attempt to escape the hold by trying to climb up the ropes but this met with failure as she continued to moan and lose her focus due to Sig playing with her sex.  Though she was finally granted a reprieve from the German assault, giving her a second to now catch her breathe as she inhaled and exhaled.

Yet the half Japanese wrestler wasn't given much of a break, as her opponent then grabbed her hair, forcing Sermis to get up before being slipped past the bottom ropes.  Sermis felt Sig now sitting on her back while one of her arms pulled back on the raven hair wrestler throat.  This resulted in the half Japanese wrestler attempting to pull with both arms in hopes that she could escape.  Yet this left her private exposed, as her German opponent began to invade it once again with her fingers which were now under her clothes, giving Sermis no way to defend.  She would began to moan was now close to cumming.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:01 pm

"Ooo... How do you like this?" Sig moaned as well as she pulled Sermis' upper half backwards while continuing to pleasure the girl at the same time.

The blonde was considering her options. She could try making her opponent submit just like this, or perhaps making her cum to drain her instead. She's also considering about denying Sermis an orgasm just to pay her back, but then a mischievous smile appeared on her face as she decided on what to do.

"Are you getting close, hun?" she teased while slowing down her fingering. "Do you think I should stop? I'd hate to break you too early after all..." the blonde giggled. "If you beg, though... I might just consider being a bit nice to you, heh, heh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:28 pm

Sermis couldn't even make any sort of attempt at a comeback to Sig remark as was now starting to get close to breaking.  She didn't have any options really now expect to keep enduring it or to simply submit.  No, Sermis didn't want to submit yet, she refused to do so and thus had to endure the situation she was in, though as each moment pass, Sermis was getting weaker and starting to get closer to cumming.

As Sig started to ask her questions, Sermis was starting to get close to passing out.  Thus her arms started to get weaker before she stop resisting and had them simply now remained motionless.  At this moment Sermis was at the mercy of Sig, she would be unable to offer any resistant at the moment and was still close to cumming.  If Sig stop then Sermis would be denied other wise she would then cum while remaining defenseless.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:33 am

"You can't even talk, huh?" Sig said wit an amused tone. "Well, I guess I can wrap this up quickly..."

Though she didn't get to make Sermis beg, the blonde felt like someone as proud as the raven haired girl probably wouldn't want to do it regardless. In that chase she's just going to finish her up, or so was the plan. While easing the hold slightly, her fingers would starting to pump themselves in and out Sermis's womanhood with an increasing pace, aiming to drive her past the edge of ecstasy.

"Come on! Let the audience see you cum!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next