Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 6:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 3:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 2:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 2:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 148 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 146 Guests :: 1 Bot

CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sermis Languis vs SIG (Hentai Debut Submission Match)

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Sermis Languis vs SIG (Hentai Debut Submission Match) Empty Sermis Languis vs SIG (Hentai Debut Submission Match)

Post by Serpon Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:53 pm

Hentai Submission Match
Victory is obtain by making your opponents submit while they are on the ropes or turnbuckle
Rope breaks do not apply to Hentai submission moves

Sermis Languis vs SIG (Hentai Debut Submission Match) V7jxobA

Sermis was now in the locker room getting changed and ready for her first match at AFW.  She had done many wrestling matches before but this was different, this was AFW, a place where females actually fought for real and were more then just eye candy.  Yes her match was a hentai one but in Friction everyone was a girl and the matches would last for a while, constantly going back and forth and using moves that other wrestling leagues would not dream of, so yes they were eye candy but they were wrestlers as well, real fighters, thus she didn't mind.  Following that logic meant in a way this would be her first real match and it would also be an interesting one.  It was a special hentai submission match where you had to make your opponent submit while they were on the ropes or turnbuckle and in addition rope breaks would not be given against hentai moves.  It was actually an interesting idea, something that she had never done before, thus she looked forward to it.

The raven hair wrestler then began to think about what her opponent was like.  She knew that her opponent went by the name wrestling name SIG and was German but aside from that she didn't know anything else about her.  Was she a heel or a face, was she a jobber or just a regular wrestler, maybe a jobber to the stars?  Either way, Sermis didn't plan to lose, no she wanted to dominate her opponent both psychically and sexually.  She would only be satisfied after the German would submit to her after a long match.  The idea of just dominating her opponent like that made Sermis excited, something she had never done despite the other wrestling leagues being nothing but eye candy for ladies.

Then she heard a knock on the door, it was one of the AFW employees tell her that her debut match was about to start.  Sermis simply nodded her head as she stood up and made her way towards the entrance.  During this moment she thought about what it would mean if she would win or lose this match.  If she won, it would indicate that she was her to wrestler and make a name for herself, while if she loss she was probably just another new wrestler.  Sure she could recover from a loss but it would take longer for her to establish herself as a real wrestler, thus she needed to win.  She wanted to become a serious wrestler, someone who people respected.

She then heard her theme song play and made her way out.  She was new to AFW but had a small fan base due to her previous wrestling career and she was pretty attractive, thus the crowd cheered for her as she made her way out.  Sermis would blow some kisses towards them as she then waved, taking her time and slowly approaching the wrestling ring, wanting to give the crowd her attention.  Once she was then waving and blowing kisses she would then climb on top of the ring, before performing a split and entering below the bottom rope and then making her way to her corner, now waiting for her opponent to show up.

Last edited by Person on Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sermis Languis vs SIG (Hentai Debut Submission Match) 3l9yoRWSermis Languis vs SIG (Hentai Debut Submission Match) AjbwxKgSermis Languis vs SIG (Hentai Debut Submission Match) DUhLLRtSermis Languis vs SIG (Hentai Debut Submission Match) CDNLQYlSermis Languis vs SIG (Hentai Debut Submission Match) CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Sermis Languis vs SIG (Hentai Debut Submission Match) Empty Re: Sermis Languis vs SIG (Hentai Debut Submission Match)

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:14 pm

Sig's theme was played not too long after Sermis' entrance act was finished, and soon enough the lithe blonde came out into the arena, dressed in her usual black bikini set, peaked cap, and military jacket, along with a pair of black boots. The crowds cheered and whistled for her, giving the smaller girl a warmer reception compared to when she just started. She just smiled and wave an arm to the audience while making her way to the ring, her gaze mostly fixed on the beauty on the corner.

She slipped herself under the ropes and circled the ring to wave at the crowds some more after she took off her jacket and draped it over her shoulder to show her compact form. The blonde also shot her would be opponent a naughty look when she passed her corner to see how she'd react. Such an alluring figure surely pumped her out pretty easily. Regardless of the result, Sig knew that she's going to have a lot of fun with this one. The match's rules were a little unusual for a change, but that's only made this fight even better.

The lithe blonde went to her corner and gave her jacket and cap to the staff, before turning around and head towards the center of the ring so the match could be started. She also took the liberty to inspect the other girl deliberately, licking her lips as hiding her excitement wasn't something she normally did. Someone who's bold enough to compete in a hentai match shouldn't be embarrassed at being looked after all.

Back to top Go down

Sermis Languis vs SIG (Hentai Debut Submission Match) Empty Re: Sermis Languis vs SIG (Hentai Debut Submission Match)

Post by Serpon Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:41 pm

Sermis looked at the entrance as her opponent theme music played.  She then spotted her blond opponent now making her way to the wrestling ring as the crowd cheered for her.  It seemed that her opponent was really into a military theme, her jacket and theme song.  The raven hair wrestler began to wonder how she looked like without a jacket, well since it was a hentai match, she would be able to strip it off and take a look for herself.

Still staying in her corner, the larger wrestler would now scan her opponent who had just entered the wrestling ring, focusing on her face and legs for now as the Jacket was covering the rest of her body.  So far Sermis liked what she saw, the girl was a cutie but a bit smaller then her, meaning it would probably be easier for her to perform throws on the girl.  The half Japanese wrestler then thought about how she would strip that Jacket off but it seemed it was not meant to be so as SIG did it herself, saving Sermis the trouble.  The raven hair wrestler would now look at her blond opponent compact form, scanning her bust as well, impressed by what she saw.  As her opponent gave her a dirty look, Sermis would return it with a seductive wink.

Sermis remained in her corner while her opponent continued on with her entrance, only when SIG was done and getting ready to start the match, would she leave her turnbuckle and make her way to the center of the ring.  As her own body was inspect by her opponent who lick her lips, Sermis would return a dirty smirk.  DING DING DING.  The bell had just rang, indicating the match had just started, the raven hair wrestler would attempt to slowly inch her way forward, with her hands extended forward and open, hoping to lock hands with her opponent and engage in a test of strength.

Sermis Languis vs SIG (Hentai Debut Submission Match) 3l9yoRWSermis Languis vs SIG (Hentai Debut Submission Match) AjbwxKgSermis Languis vs SIG (Hentai Debut Submission Match) DUhLLRtSermis Languis vs SIG (Hentai Debut Submission Match) CDNLQYlSermis Languis vs SIG (Hentai Debut Submission Match) CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:56 pm

The other girl seemed like a naughty one as well judging form her reactions to what Sig's little provocations, and that's great. Seeing whether her confidence was backed up by some skill or not should be interesting. She could have her fun with either a weaker or stronger opponent anyways.

The match started before they could even greet each other. That's unusual, but not entirely unwelcome. The faster they began, the better it'd be, and they could just always talk to each other almost anytime. With The other girl seemingly inviting her for a lockup, Sig just smirked and accepted the offer despite the size difference.

"You look hot, hun," the blonde grinned as she began to try pushing her opponent. "What should I call you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:16 pm

It was now clear that the two of them had something in common, they were both having dirty thoughts and probably wanted to have fun with each other.  Sermis was glad that her opponent had some confidence but the real question remained, how well could she fight?  Was she just some kind of eye candy or was she a real wrestler, someone who could bring the pain and provide the raven hair wrestler with a bit of a challenge.  That being said compared to the previous opponents she had fought, the half Japanese would settle for someone who could just endure the pain for a while.

Sermis could only smile as her opponent accepted her lockup.  “Thank you, my dear.  As for what you may call me, Sermis will suffice.  I must also return the compliment, as you look outstanding as well.  I look forward to dominating you both physically and sexually my dear wrestler.  Now I must ask the question, what should I call you while I dominate you?” stated Sermis in an arrogant tone that somehow still sounded a bit respectful as she began to try to overpower her opponent.  She wanted to bring her opponent down to her knees and if she managed that, she would then attempt to knee her in the head in order to gain control of this match.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:31 pm

Things started to look brighter already for Sig as her opponent revealed her dominant attitude. Her eyes were filled with excitement as she heard the girl's words, and she grinned wider while trying to hold her ground even if she's gradually losing the test of strength. It's obvious that Sermis were going to win this little contest, but Sig wasn't going to make it too easy for the taller girl.

"Why, thank you," she replied. "You can call me Sig, or anything you prefer, I guess... and I'll be looking forward to be dominated by you... if you can, that's it~" the blonde said in a cheerful manner.

The physical domination part was looking est to be fulfilled as Sig was slowly being pushed onto her knees. It seemed that Sermis was stronger than her look, but that was never a concern for the smaller girl. Not as much as the knee that hit her head soon after, anyways.

"Nnngh!" she grunted, her body fell backwards from the strike and her hands quickly covered her face as she rolled around on the mat for a bit. "Ooww... that's mean..." she muttered under her breath.

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:49 pm

It seemed that Sermis had found a rebellious girl who enjoyed being dominated, in fact this was one of Sermis favorite type of girls.  Always having some resistance but able to fall in line, the best of both worlds.  The raven hair wrestler listened to what Sig had to say about what she could be called.  “Very well my dear, I shall refer to you as Sig.  I look forward to you resisting, it shall make it all the sweater when you submit.” stated the larger wrestler in her usually arrogant yet respectful tone.  In fact the way one could summarize Sermis voice was that of a master talking to a servant that she adored and cared for, like someone beneath her but deserving of her respect.

As the raven hair wrestler applied pressure, her smaller blond counterpart began to fall to her knees, making Sermis smile in delight.  “This is how it should be my dear Sig, you down on your knees before me.” stated the half Japanese wrestler as she then launch her knee straight into Sig face.  She could hear the German mutter under her breathe about how mean that attack was, which caused Sermis to sigh.  “My apologies my dear Sig but I need to break you down first in order to get you to submit and this is a wrestling match, we are here to fight in front of our guests.” stated Sermis as she would then attempt to mount her opponent.  If successfully, she would then start to throw a furry of punches into her face with one hand, while the other would attempt to make her way under the girl panties in hopes of doing a brutal pain and pleasure combo.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:05 pm

Taking the first hit wasn't something new for Sig. She had even purposely taken it more than one occasions just for various reasons. The strike to the head wasn't the best since it stunned her a bit, but it's not like she could request what kind of attack her opponent should hit her with. The blonde was aware that she's in a match, and she's not planning to be the punching bag for the whole fight if she could help it, even if the idea sounded quite tempting.

While she's still groaning and rolling on the mat, however, Sermis took advantage and straddled her before delivering a few punches. Fortunately her hands were already on her face to protect it, but being punched obviously still hurt. She'd try to grab the striking arm of Sermis after the second punch, though, wanting to show the raven haired girl that she's not her wrestling dummy just yet. As she did so, she found out why her opponent didn't strike at her with both hands.

"Ahm...!" the blonde moaned almost right away as she felt Sermis' hand slipped under her bikini bottom.

Her grip on the girl's caught hand was slightly loosened, but she'd attempt to keep it held to avoid another punching. There's not much she could do with the hand between her legs at the moment, apart from tightening her limbs to restrict its movement. Being minimally dressed had it's pros and cons, and it's fair to say that she's actually experiencing both at the moment.

"Heh... I see that you're quite impatient..." she teased.

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:32 pm

The crowd would go wild as Sermis mounted her opponent, they would begin to say all sorts of things to both wrestlers, telling them to do dirty things or use certain attacks.  Yet as Sermis place her hand inside her German opponent, the crowd would go even more wild, now cheering and whistling as well.  Sermis punches didn't seem to go as planned as her opponent was still covering her face but it didn't matter to much due to her other hand.  “Do you hear that my dear Sig, it seems the crowd is enjoying this.  I hope you are as well.” stated the raven hair wrestler as her punches had been stop due to her opponent grabbing her hand.  Yet Sermis didn't mind, her other hand seemed to have free reign over the girl private.

The Blond opponent began to make comments about how Sermis is impatient.  “I hope you don't mind if I am a bit impatient my dear Sig.  Besides, with the way you acted and dress, it seems you are inviting me in, it would be rude of me to refuse such an offer.” she stated as would try to get her hand to circle to around the German private, a bit of teasing of what was to come next.  If she could get her hand free, she would then attempt to grab the back of her opponent head and stuff into her rack, trying to suffocate her as well.  That being said, Sermis didn't have any way to respond to Sig free hands, thus in a way she was vulnerable.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:47 am

"Oh I do..." Sig replied as she heard Sermis' comment to the crowds' reaction. "And more importantly... I hope you do too, hun..."

She began to moan softly as the raven haired girl's hand moved between her legs, her grip loosening a bit more as the result. The remark about her behavior and dressed drew a small chuckle from the blonde, but she'd yelp in surprise as Sermis then freed her caught arm and used it to pull her head between her breasts.

"Mmmm...!" she let out a muffled protest, her head shaking in response, rubbing her face all over the cleavage of Sermis as she squirmed.

It took a few seconds until she realized that her hands were free, partly because she's taking her time to enjoy the feeling of being smothered by the orbs of her opponent. Sig would try to push Sermis off her as a start, before one of her hands would grab the breast of the girl and massage it a bit to distract her a bit. If that wasn't enough, then the massage would slowly turn into a rougher squeeze.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next